Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 3 votes

No one needs 10 bullets to kill a deer

• Please log in to reply
216 replies to this topic

#1    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 3,027 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:38 PM

We've all heard Andrew Cuomo say this line during the state of the State address on 9 Jan but sounding more like something from a 1930s era German-American Bund Rally.  The question I want to ask is, how many bullets are needed to bring down a tyrannical government?

*Signature removed* Forum Rules

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

#3    Jeffertonturner

Jeffertonturner

Hero Squad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts

• I may not be the smartest, or the best looking, or the most successful but...what was I saying? I'm depressed.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:49 PM

Enough already..

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#4    Gummug

Gummug

Poltergeist

• 2,356 posts

• "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy" -- Shakespeare

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:51 PM

A friend of mine did his patriotic duty...when they put the limit to handgun magazines at 10 (years ago), he went and sold all his 7 round 1911 magazines and bought 10 round ones for it. :w00t:

Posted Image

#5    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,401 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

If you can't kill the critters with 1 shot you should go to practice a little. That you want to eat deer does not mean that you should torture it first.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

It may take me 10 bullets to kill an intruder.  Just to be sure.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,401 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:01 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 29 January 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

With  a castrated AR for sure, they were designed to injure, not to kill.

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

wait so do we get 1 shot or 10 shots to castrate the deer intruder ? Im confused. Because I thought Bucks had the balls in the deer family.

#9    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 29 January 2013 - 06:58 PM, said:

Killed many intruders lately ?

The people who post in the fun and games section have a serious problem with gerbils, this includes and is not limited to Helen, JC and Oversword - they need to seek professional help stat.

#10    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,876 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

no one needs a 6000lb suv, to get around, they are dangerous in crashes, a 5000sqft house, also no one needs, ppl live for years in 8x12 cells, and 30 pairs of shoes??? why support slave labour in china, that makes these shoes??
actually it takes 1 (one) bullet to kill deer.
bears and javelines however will tear you to shreads if you don't kill them with 1 shot and p*** them off, even 20 might not be enough when hurt angry javeline\bear goes at you.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#11    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:21 PM

View Posttipotep, on 29 January 2013 - 09:07 PM, said:

Killed many intruders lately ?

No one's tried breaking in.  Lucky for them.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#12    tipotep

tipotep

Psychic Spy

• 1,164 posts

• Muchos Spectacular

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

View PostSweetpumper, on 29 January 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

No one's tried breaking in.  Lucky for them.

Funny , the way you guys go on about needing assult rifles one would think that you get broken into all the time .

Have you or do you know anyone that has killed an intruder with a gun ?

TiP.

The people who post in the fun and games section have a serious problem with gerbils, this includes and is not limited to Helen, JC and Oversword - they need to seek professional help stat.

#13    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 14,825 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

View Posttipotep, on 29 January 2013 - 09:33 PM, said:

Funny , the way you guys go on about needing assult rifles one would think that you get broken into all the time .

TiP.

I know someone who lives very near me that shot and killed two home invaders. I, myself, was not raped by three men when I was hiking in the woods because I had a gun and a big dog.

Edited by Michelle, 29 January 2013 - 09:48 PM.

#14    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,629 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

TiP.

Shot, yes.  I don't think he died.

#15    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,876 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 09:53 PM

it just takes once, and assult rifles aren't the best for that anyway, they wil go thru entire house, and kill someone in 2 houses down the street, our houses are plywoood and cardboard.but there are other perfectly valid reasons to have assult rifle look alike. (which they all are, look alikes)

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users