Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My personal Alien abduction story.

• Please log in to reply
209 replies to this topic

#136    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 08:02 PM

Hey ? Maybe that Fat Girl abduction might not be too bad ! We all gotta go sometime ! And afterall Fat to one species might be Greatness to another?
Its the probing that will get you in the end ? :whistle: waits for reply from The Queen of Venusa.

This is a Work in Progress!

#137    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

• space debris, decided to evolve and become us!

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:39 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 19 April 2013 - 08:02 PM, said:

Hey ? Maybe that Fat Girl abduction might not be too bad ! We all gotta go sometime ! And afterall Fat to one species might be Greatness to another?
Its the probing that will get you in the end ? :whistle: waits for reply from The Queen of Venusa.

ah d, u hit the nail... they seem to have shape-shifted at different locations and times... link

#138    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

and, aliens don't abduct, that's a cia spin; but those on the right trail know that it's quite the opposite... link

don't i just love that ^^ fb page... at least i got my hands on some new material... ^_^

#139    jocstarr

jocstarr

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 11:23 PM

I love this story! I am casting a tv show that your story may be a good match for, please contact me at jfillmancasting@gmail.com

#140    GinaBotwin

GinaBotwin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:01 AM

Honestly, i don't understand why people refuse to believe in the existence of Aliens or Extraterrestrials when our galaxy alone has over 400 billion stars/planets... and that's NOT including the rest of the universe. How could it be possible that there is no other form of life out there other than us? The only people who don't believe are those who are too naive and scared to look at the facts. Not to mention all of the government cover ups and military involvement involving UFO's. So in all honesty, how could you not believe in what this person is saying? It's perfectly plausible, and there is plenty of evidence if you take the time to actually look for it.

I'm talking to you, DingoLingo. Why are you on a "unexplained mysteries" site if you don't believe in said mysteries?

I know this post was from a while ago, but i felt strongly about it and just felt like i had to say something.

Edited by GinaBotwin, 13 June 2014 - 06:14 AM.

#141    mcrom901

mcrom901

plasmoid ninja

• 5,685 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:09 AM

View PostGinaBotwin, on 13 June 2014 - 06:01 AM, said:

I'm talking to you, DingoLingo. Why are you on a "unexplained mysteries" site if you don't believe in said mysteries?

he is an illuminati

#142    S2F

S2F

Bloodstained Hurricane

• 7,321 posts

• I know someday
    you'll have a beautiful life
    I know you'll be a sun
    In somebody else's sky
    But why can't it be mine? -Pearl Jam

Posted 13 June 2014 - 06:46 AM

Honestly, i don't understand why people refuse to believe in the existence of Aliens or Extraterrestrials when our galaxy alone has over 400 billion stars/planets... and that's NOT including the rest of the universe. How could it be possible that there is no other form of life out there other than us? The only people who don't believe are those who are too naive and scared to look at the facts. Not to mention all of the government cover ups and military involvement involving UFO's. So in all honesty, how could you not believe in what this person is saying? It's perfectly plausible, and there is plenty of evidence if you take the time to actually look for it.

I know this post was from a while ago, but i felt strongly about it and just felt like i had to say something.

I don't see where DingoLingo said anything about not believing in the possibility of alien life. All I saw was his disbelief of alien abductions. Unless I missed it somewhere? Admittedly I only skimmed the thread so if you could quote the offending post or give the post number I'll have another look. That being said, welcome to UM Gina. :tu:

"You want to discuss plausibility then you have to accept reality." -Mattshark

"Don't argue with an idiot. They'll drag you down to their level then beat you with experience." -Obviousman

You know... the plural of ``anecdote'' is not ``data''. Similarly, the plural of ``random fact'' is not ``mystical symbolism''. -sepulchrave

#143    GinaBotwin

GinaBotwin

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 07:26 AM

Well, you might be right. But i was just basing what i said off of all his general posts. The way he talks about it, makes me think he doesn't believe in alien life. However i could very much be wrong because he did only talk about Alien abductions. But if you can't believe in alien abductions, but you can believe in aliens themselves, why couldn't abduction be plausible? Like someone mentioned somewhere on this thread, we do the same thing to cattle and other animals, why couldn't another life form do the same to us?

Also, thank you for the welcoming :)

I actually found this post through a link on tumblr, and it inspired me to make an account. Just to say my opinion

#144    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 5,411 posts

• Let there be Ziggy

Posted 13 June 2014 - 09:41 AM

View PostGinaBotwin, on 13 June 2014 - 07:26 AM, said:

But if you can't believe in alien abductions, but you can believe in aliens themselves, why couldn't abduction be plausible?

View Posttoast, on 26 April 2014 - 01:00 PM, said:

Abductions by aliens? No.

It must be assumed that the biological/bacteriological/ virological environment on other planets, those may house life forms, may
contain components with the potential to cause a threat to humans and to the earth environment. As the status and the level of
possible endangerment is not known, a maximum of precaution on earth is required and executed, also in the vise-versa direction
as well.

For example, the NASA Office for Planetary Protection is taking care of these issues and is in tight collaboration with the Centers
for Disease Control and Prevention.

In case of an abduction of humans by aliens, these humans are exposed to a.) alien life forms and b.) the environment the aliens
are living in (space craft). Humans who were in such contact will be a high potential risk to other humans and the earth environment.
Well defined procedures, like quarantine, would take place in relation to control of epidemics for risk minimization purposes.

Until today, no person who claimed to be abducted by aliens was ever subject to the rules and procedures of control of epidemics.  
Zero. Based on this simple fact, it must be judged that there was no alien abduction ever and that the persons who are claiming so,
do have a psychological disorder or are just telling fairy tales, deliberate or not. And again, there are other ppl who are making a lot
of money with freaks.

NASA : http://planetaryprot...sa.gov/overview
CDC : http://www.cdc.gov/n...rs/nasa_mou.htm

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#145    MrBene

MrBene

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 528 posts

• A regular guy

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

I think we all believe that there is some sort of form of life out there in space, other galaxies and such. The universe is huuuuge. Now believing that aliens are on earth inserting things in your rectum is a different thing.

Edited by MrBene, 13 June 2014 - 10:27 AM.

#146    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

• Thought of the day

'Never slam dance while priming plastic explosives'

D.R Dodds

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

Did I said I do not believe in Aliens?

Of course there is other life out there in the universe.. a 100 billion stars in our own galaxy.. and 100 billion galaxies in the 'known' universe.. oh yes there is life out there.. I do remain skeptical of advanced intelligent life.. ie.. aliens zipping around in space ships.. building pyramids and abducting people and animals..  that is pure and utter bunk.. there is no proof at all that they have been hre and done that..

I do not believe that they have visited earth simple as that..

I still think it is plausible that we are the most advanced life out there.. something to think about isnt it..

as to why I am here.. I do like unexplained mysteries.. problem is.. the majority of the so called unexplained mysteries can be explained..

#147    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,507 posts

• Thought of the day

'Never slam dance while priming plastic explosives'

D.R Dodds

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:07 AM

View Postmcrom901, on 13 June 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:

he is an illuminati

Damn.. you caught me out.. also a freemason.. and a templar knight.. ;)

#148    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,573 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:09 PM

Honestly, i don't understand why people refuse to believe in the existence of Aliens or Extraterrestrials when our galaxy alone has over 400 billion stars/planets... and that's NOT including the rest of the universe. How could it be possible that there is no other form of life out there other than us?
Here is an honest answer; because YOU CAN'T READ.

I refuse to believe that you've read anything past the first post, you wouldn't have constructed this straw man otherwise.

#149    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,194 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 10:04 PM

View Postmcrom901, on 13 June 2014 - 06:09 AM, said:

he is an illuminati
Nonsense, I haven't seen him at any of the meetings!

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

#150    Black Razz

Black Razz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 02:13 AM

If i were you i would let these little jerks know who you are and take a stand. If they wanted yo kill you they would have by now. What do you have to lose.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users