Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

[Merged]Family Cut Off From Human Contact for 40 yrs

siberia iaiga family cabin

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16    simplybill

simplybill

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:42 AM

What an amazing story! To think about a family living in those difficult conditions, and remaining so fiercely loyal to one other.
I remember how, as a little boy growing up in the Heartland, I would go outdoors with my parents and my sisters and search the night-time summer skies for the satellite Sputnik to glide through the stars overhead. And now, to realize there was another family living in the wilderness of Siberia doing the same thing we were, watching the same satellite passing overhead; it gives me chills!

Edited by simplybill, 03 February 2013 - 02:43 AM.

Every warrior is happy when his enemies flee before him, but much more blessed is the man to whom his fiercest enemies can come with confidence, knowing beforehand they will be received with love.
Richard Wurmbrand in Reaching Toward the Heights.

#17    Big Bad Voodoo

Big Bad Voodoo

High priest of Darwinism

• 9,582 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

http://www.smithsoni...-188843001.html

The Siberian taiga in the Abakan district. Six members of the Lykov family lived in this remote wilderness for more than 40 years—utterly isolated and more than 150 miles from the nearest human settlement.

JFK: "And we are as a people, inherently and historically, opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings.
For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy..."

Also tagged with siberia, iaiga, family, cabin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users