Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

France went down..

bankrupcy france debt problem zero money

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

I would have to disagree on the point that China is not a 1st World Great Power. They are THE economic powerhouse in the World today. And militaruily if they chose to project there muscle regionally there would be little that could slow them down except WW3. That puts them on par with any other country in the world. The fact that there goal is to take the world over economically instead of militarily a lesson learned from the Japanese of the 80's and 90's shows a good deal of restraint but there goal is still world domination.

All this while keeping up the Iron Curtain veil. Ill actually have to say they are not to be taken lightly. Very smart people.

#32    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 4,169 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:50 PM

View Poststevewinn, on 01 February 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

It might be of interest. but its hard to deploy your armed forces to a country a few thousand miles away in a short time frame, like we seen with France. its true the French have Air Fields in their old ex-colonial countries. but to put boots on the ground followed by equipment needed is no mean task. so of course they accepted our offer, of one heavy lift plane. - just the same way we'd accept French help if we was deploying the army to Africa and France offered use of their bases etc...

as for the Falklands, last time around they were more than helpful. they provided the number of exocets sold to Argentina, five. and then went above and beyond by providing the codes to disarm the exocets which were on sale on the open market. Margaret Thatcher gave the nod to released funds to buy up any remaining exocets. Mi6 went around buying and sabotaging those missiles. the French also told us of weaknesses of their French made Super-Etendard and Mirage versus the Harriers. which helped in the air war. considering the biggest danger was from the exocet missiles to the Royal Navy and especially the Carriers the information provided by France was most valuable of all the help we received during the conflict.

the USA insisted we should have negotiated with Argentina, it wasnt until the eleventh hour when the US decided to side with us. they then provided us with the new sidewinder missile. and communication installations in Chile etc..  

the european Union of the day, did side with us by agreeing to impose sanctions and freezing assets of the Argentines, but then cracks started to appear when Ireland and Italy proposed to end the sanctions early. not very nice of them. so in 1982 the French were the most helpful.

Fast forward to modern times if we was to face a Falklands Conflict similar to the first time, i do think France would help with soft power and political influence both in the EU and the UN. as for military assistance. would we need it?  

as for the up and coming world powers the likes of China India, they are only up and coming in economic terms. when it comes to being a great power or super power you need to be able to project their influence around the world and maintain it, as it stands today only three countries can do this. - in order they are the USA, United Kingdom and France.
Your quote "China and India are only up and coming in economic terms", that sums it up bro,thats what you need to become a super power.A good economy.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#33    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,522 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:37 AM

Whos who in the superpower list is entirely subjective depending your soure:

World Superpower Countries list

1. United States Of America

2. China

3. Russia

4. Japan

5. Germany

6. United Kingdom

7. India

8. South Africa

9. France

10. Brazil

Source: http://navneetjha.hu...rs-in-the-world

#34    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:53 PM

Ok so i'll keep this topic running until total economic meltdown, dont be mistaken IT WILL happen. So another update concerning the BOSS of Euro... Germany has big problems... which leads us to likely collapse of euro which isnt a suprise...

Daily Mail article HERE has more to go on.

World banking system is coming to end.. From US to EU everything is slowly falling apart... Was about time sometimes you need a higher factor intervention to change something that those greedy, dirty b******* in banks do... Death sentence to all... that is how justice works and their unlawful earnings back to system of new day.

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#35    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:02 PM

My English is much better than my French, but when I'm in France I never so much as drop a hint that I might know a word of English.

In the meantime the English refer to the French as "frogs."

Strange allies.

#36    Solipsi Rai

Solipsi Rai

...from the Desert...

• 2,865 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:36 PM

I gotta say France lost its former global significance since the end of WW2 to arise from their devastating wartime experience (the Nazi occupation) while they tried to hold on to all their colonies (only a few of their overseas territories or "departements" remain).

France had experienced not one, but five republics that is governments replacing another: the last change was in 1958. I won't be surprised if a government crisis leads to an another republic collapse.

To say France is finished is out of proportion: the French remain a major world arts and culture producer and their language is still studied in high numbers. I expect France learns to restore its' former glory and better manage its fiscal affairs.

The French have a new leader, Francoise Hollande to replaced Nicolas Sarkozy whom had his only term end in failure to deliver his own political vision akin to Dubya or Tony Blair. My father's French relatives did not like Sarkozy who would have introduced more harsh austerity programs to the country.

At least, my relatives including my cousins admire American culture and learned enough English, while my French remains rusty (translators do come in handy)...let's see if they want to come to America in case France falls down with the Euro.

France's time in the EU proved to be equally disastrous to learn a lesson it shared with southern European nations such as Greece and Spain.

Edited by Tsa-La-Gie Oyate, 14 February 2013 - 02:39 PM.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#37    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

I gotta say things would have been so much better in my country if the French had pulled out and not tried to re-establish their colony here as Japan went down.  Even the US wanted them to leave as they were leaving the Philippines, but no, the French were still too French.

So the Americans decided they had to support their old ally, much to France's and the US's ultimate regret.  The independence movement turned to the only place it could -- the Communists to the north.

#38    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Psychic Spy

• 1,034 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

View PostTesla II, on 31 January 2013 - 09:56 AM, said:

Great to see so many people are in touch with current events. We just need a solution before it happens to others. Since Obama hasnt offered anything, he dodges this question as it was brought from hell, only solution i heard came from Larouche and many other professors worldwide. They all agreed that best option to prevent any more damage to economy and stability, is to reverse whole thing back to Glass steagall act.

I believe going away from the Glass Steagall and unenforcable regulations and corporations more or less regulating themselves caused the whole thing.  The financial powers that be say the world economy would fail if they go back to that to fast and no sane politician would do that, unless it was implimented very slowly.

I don't know that there's really a viable answer at this point in time.  

I don't hear it talked about at all anymore but I remember years ago World Bank mentioned some kind of "Jubilee" type of process where all the bankrupt countries (usually third world back then) more or less all start over. Massive bankruptcy and debt forgiveness kind of thing between countries. Very scary no matter which direction the world actually takes.

#39    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:40 PM

I agree but recently there were lots of developments on raising the question of Glass Steagall ( on federal level ) and guess what... They dont even want to hear about it.. So then one must speculate that because private banks have so much fraud and power they are playing certain politicans so they will say no to such thing. Where did humanity go so horribly wrong? Anyway system is broken already maybe some dont want to face it.. But consequences are already showing up slowly.. But they will gain momentum by every day/month that passes... We are already in deep s*** thanks to massive corruption and fraud being continued to this day... and probably it will be so until the global end...

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users