Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Obama to US Military?: Must shoot US Citizens

us miitary obama

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#106    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,004 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:07 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 01 February 2013 - 09:24 PM, said:

Uh-ehh-uhh let me be clear. They aren't going to like what's really in store for them but I know better. We are going to have to start getting ready to teach them a lesson. They must be reprimanded, for that was the dream of my father.

If you haven't actually read that book you should. I think everyone should. :tu:

Edited by Michelle, 01 February 2013 - 10:08 PM.

#107    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,548 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

View PostMichelle, on 01 February 2013 - 10:07 PM, said:

If you haven't actually read that book you should. I think everyone should. :tu:
No I haven't. I figure stepping into his mind further would only make me mad.

Posted Image

#108    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,004 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

View Post-Mr_Fess-, on 01 February 2013 - 10:17 PM, said:

No I haven't. I figure stepping into his mind further would only make me mad.

Well yeah...but I read it before his first election and figured I'd like to find out what he was all about before I voted. I wasn't pleased. It wouldn't do anybody any good now to read it.

#109    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,382 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 30 January 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

As its been pointed out numerous times,why else would every agency in the country ,be stock piling bullets ?
And they cannot just let soldiers go . What's the excuse ? As I'm betting a lot of soldiers are not willing to do it .

I think you're wrong about this.  Soldiers are trained to follow orders. If ordered, I think plenty will fire, and if at that point fire is returned the rest will join in.  US soldiers have fired upon and killed US citizens for protesting in 1970.  Only a fool would believe it can't happen.

#110    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 01 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

US soldiers have fired upon and killed US citizens for protesting in 1970

I believe that was National Guard during a different era then today.

#111    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,548 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

View PostMichelle, on 01 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Well yeah...but I read it before his first election and figured I'd like to find out what he was all about before I voted. I wasn't pleased. It wouldn't do anybody any good now to read it.
I was going to make that point too but deleted it. Figured it was a given.

View PostAsteroidX, on 01 February 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

But... It still happened. Doesn't everything we talk about lately have to do with history repeating itself?

Posted Image

#112    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:05 PM

But... It still happened. Doesn't everything we talk about lately have to do with history repeating itself?

Yes and one can only hope thats a piece of history that doesnt repeat itself. But as we learned there are those that will blindly follow orders.

#113    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:17 PM

the  real  question  is  this .

do  you  beleive it  is  right  and  correct  for  peoples  out  of  uniform ,  " civilians" ,  to  have  guns  in  times  of   stress  or  emergancy .

is  it  right  and  proper  for  police , fireman  , emergancy  medical  technicians ,  military  , national  guardsman  ,  or  any  "uniformed  agency "  ...  to  open  fire  and  kill  any  one  that  has  a gun ...   if  that  person  is  not  clearly  one  of  the  'good  guys' .

if  your  homeless , in all cases , with  out  exception ,  is  it  open  season  on  your  butt  if  you have  a  rifle .
if  you  carry  a  ak 47  or  an  sks ...  and  your  town  just  flooded ,  is  it  open  season  on  you .
if  your  town  is on  fire ,  because  of  a forest fire  and  high  winds ...  can  the  police  shoot  first  and  ask  questions  later ,  if  you have  a  deer  rifle  on  your back .  you have  no  reason  to need  a gun !
if  a women  gets  attacked  ,  and  your  holding  the  perp  on the  ground  at  gun point  ,  are  you taking  your  life  in  your  own hands ...  as  the target  of  a  cop  ...  is  it  better  to  let  the  crimnal  get  away ....  because  the  crime  of  haveing  a gun  present  will  get  you killed !

let  the  wife  and  child  be  killed ,  haveing  a gun is  not  the  worth  being  killed  by  the  military  who  comes  to protect  your  goverment from  disorder

#114    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

to  put  it  more  clearly .

when seconds  count  ,  police  are  minutes  away .

but  when  the  police arrive ,  their  personal safty  is  a licence  to kill .

they  have  the  legal  right  to  ram  your  face  in  the  dirt ,  hand  cuff  you  and  demand  you  follow  their  commands with  out  question ...  and  in   states of national  emergancy  or  unrest ...   they  have  the  right  to  open  fire on  any one  with  a  fire  arm with  out  cause .

you have  no  legal  right  to  resist ,  you have  no  right  to  take  up arms  against  your  lawful  goverment  ,  ...  and  having  a gun  ,  is  a reason  to  be  killed .

(  smile ,  the  sniper  is  watching  you  in  your  living  room )

#115    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,382 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:29 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 01 February 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

Not all US soldiers are from America.  Plenty of foriegn nationals serve in the US military and always have.  They are trained, brainwashed if you will, to follow orders, not question them.  Once one of thier battle brothers open up the rest will too.

#116    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,382 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 01 February 2013 - 11:17 PM, said:

the  real  question  is  this .

do  you  beleive it  is  right  and  correct  for  peoples  out  of  uniform ,  " civilians" ,  to  have  guns  in  times  of   stress  or  emergancy .

is  it  right  and  proper  for  police , fireman  , emergancy  medical  technicians ,  military  , national  guardsman  ,  or  any  "uniformed  agency "  ...  to  open  fire  and  kill  any  one  that  has  a gun ...   if  that  person  is  not  clearly  one  of  the  'good  guys' .

if  your  homeless , in all cases , with  out  exception ,  is  it  open  season  on  your  butt  if  you have  a  rifle .
if  you  carry  a  ak 47  or  an  sks ...  and  your  town  just  flooded ,  is  it  open  season  on  you .
if  your  town  is on  fire ,  because  of  a forest fire  and  high  winds ...  can  the  police  shoot  first  and  ask  questions  later ,  if  you have  a  deer  rifle  on  your back .  you have  no  reason  to need  a gun !
if  a women  gets  attacked  ,  and  your  holding  the  perp  on the  ground  at  gun point  ,  are  you taking  your  life  in  your  own hands ...  as  the target  of  a  cop  ...  is  it  better  to  let  the  crimnal  get  away ....  because  the  crime  of  haveing  a gun  present  will  get  you killed !

let  the  wife  and  child  be  killed ,  haveing  a gun is  not  the  worth  being  killed  by  the  military  who  comes  to protect  your  goverment from  disorder
pppppppppppppbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbblllllllllllllllllllllllllltttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That says all I need to say to you.

On second thought I'll add this to the berzerp I gave you.  Do you think that if the internet had existed when Germany invaded poland many Jews in Warsaw (who died slowly and painfully later)  would have posted what you just posted?  Darwins judgement awaits such as thee.

Edited by OverSword, 01 February 2013 - 11:35 PM.

#117    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

Sounds a bit like the UN on American soil CT. The promise of Nationalization does not mean they will blindly open fire on citizens. I have always said there are those that will but lets not stereotype a group into that category.

#118    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

it  gets  better  ....

if  your  in  the  company  of  armed people  IN SUPPORT of  your local goverment ,  agencys  of the  fedaral  goverment   may  shoot  and  kill  you ...  (  it  has  happened ) ...  with  out  alarm  or  warning ,  or  any  notice  given ...
and  you do  not  need  to present  any  danger ( real  or  implied )  to  any  one  present .

#119    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:41 PM

What is your point ? Can you link some evidence that supports your views ? This is UM and we just dont take peoples word for it because they say it is so.

#120    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 13,382 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

View Postonereaderone, on 01 February 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

it  gets  better  ....

if  your  in  the  company  of  armed people  IN SUPPORT of  your local goverment ,  agencys  of the  fedaral  goverment   may  shoot  and  kill  you ...  (  it  has  happened ) ...  with  out  alarm  or  warning ,  or  any  notice  given ...
and  you do  not  need  to present  any  danger ( real  or  implied )  to  any  one  present .
Darwins judgement awaits thee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users