Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Obama to US Military?: Must shoot US Citizens

us miitary obama

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#121    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

the  concept  that  guns  will  ever  be  made illegal  is not  the  issue (  they  will ,  but  not  in  our  life  time ) the  issue  is  the  homeless  person ,  living  in  their  car , with  out  a mailing address or  job .

some  one  who  is  right  at  the  edge  of  civilization , who  is  mostly  likly  to  use  a gun  in  a illegal  way ,  and  yet is  the  very  person  who  needs  a gun  to  protect  their  very  life  
"  the  family  dog that  is  let  out  at  night ,  pacts  up , and  roams  the  streets  seeking  out  the  homeless to attack and kill"
those  who see  the  homeless  as  trash ,  and  what  ever  is  done  is  what  they  deserve , move  along .
police  rarely  get  involved  in  homeless  on  homeless  crime unless  a  weapon  is  involved .

interstate  travelers (  truckers )  have  every  reason  to  be  armed ,  and  no  legal ablity  to  do  so ,  and  company  policy  genaraly  prohibits any  kind  of  weapon .

#122    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

the  real  issues   are  never  addressed .

retired  snow  birds ,  traveling  between  states ...  have  no  legal  right  to  own  a fire  arm ,  to  use  it  to protect  them  selves or  others except  in  common  law .

retired law enforcement officers have  no  special  rights  to  carry  between  states ,  military  with  special  skills  are  not  recognised  as  an  asset  to  public  safty ....

and  the  simple  truth  is...   if  you ever  shoot  a "bad  guy" ,  you had better  kill  them ...  or  you  will  be  legaly  tied  to  that  person  for  the  rest  of  your  life  in civil court ...   and  you  will never  be  free  of  them .

#123    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

as  for  darwin ,   our  current  law  is  designed  to  keep  and  protect  the  crime for  the  courts to  process  at  the  cost  of  the  tax  payer ...  and  nothing  like  justice  or  resolution  is  desired  or  required  by  law  or  the goverment .

darwin  is  alive  and  well  in  the  system...   you  get  what  you pay  for ...  proffessional   crimnals  who  have  no fear  of  anything except  a  gun  in  the  hands  of  a person  who  does  not  understand  the  rules ...  (  civilians )......

#124    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 13,782 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 31 January 2013 - 10:39 AM, said:

Most of the 300 million guns will be turned in once illegal, just as happened to most private Tommy guns when they were outlawed in the 30s. Not everybody likes looking over his shoulder to see if the law is catching up on him.
Your kidding yourself Q.

We've cast the world, we've set the stage,
  for what could be, the darkest age...

#125    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,348 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

View Postand then, on 02 February 2013 - 12:33 AM, said:

Your kidding yourself Q.

I see lots of ignorance about the constitution and human nature which baffles me how stupid people can be, these people are ignorant and blind, lead by politics instead of their own common sense.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#126    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:08 AM

I will not reveal my sources, this was posted 25 minutes ago

I, as a veteran, am disgusted that this needs to be considered. I don't go overseas to preserve the freedoms of people to come back and find them taken away by those that I have been ordered to serve. Oathkeepers, militia, returning vets, new and former military, and other like-minded individuals have sworn to protect it's people not the government that holds them. There's a reason that the Constitution is first and the president second when swearing that oath.

"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." 

Edited by AsteroidX, 02 February 2013 - 08:12 AM.

#127    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 02 February 2013 - 10:59 AM

Like the first quote not the 2nd quote so much. I don't think the word is given fits but protects.

I'm not a soldier right now but when the time comes when I need to be, I will join the fight(If that happens i will refer to that guys training and tactical knowledge so I can increase the change to live long enough to enjoy my rights)

Edited by Jinxdom, 02 February 2013 - 11:11 AM.

#128    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:07 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 January 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

I guess it depends on the circumstances. Lets take a riot, the guv call in the national guard and you think they will tell him they will not shoot the rioters because they are American? Do you live on the same planet I do?

That kind of thing doesn't happen in the US and UK.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#129    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

• Education...has produced a vast population able to read but unable to distinguish what is worth reading.
    -- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:11 AM

One thing about this Must shoot US Citizens thing I didn't see mentioned.

To serve as President one has to be a US Citizen. I think somebody who is trying to take control over the US would of not forgetting something that important

#130    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:31 AM

They were 2 quotes from 2 different soldiers. I just picked 2 too say that it wasnt a singular person. Its an attitude. The thread topic was would they shoot and thats the horses mouth so to speak.

Nothing more nothing less. I dont believe anybody wants a shooting war but were definitely in a war of ideals at this point. Media driven ffs. But nonetheless those in power want to keep pushing the Constitution to its breaking point bad things could come of it.

#131    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 February 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

They were 2 quotes from 2 different soldiers. I just picked 2 too say that it wasnt a singular person. Its an attitude. The thread topic was would they shoot and thats the horses mouth so to speak.

Nothing more nothing less. I dont believe anybody wants a shooting war but were definitely in a war of ideals at this point. Media driven ffs. But nonetheless those in power want to keep pushing the Constitution to its breaking point bad things could come of it.

Exactly the government is pushing its boundaries, it will continue to do so when the people are not willing to put their foot down and say no.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#132    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:09 PM

Indeed. But there is precedence for how that foot is put down however limited the precedence is. I can only refer to our forefathers and the Declaration of Independence for my own guidance and some of the tenants it claims. There is much wisdom in that document.

When one understands this document and the events that led to its writing in detail then one might understand that our issues are not to be taken  lightly but only after all other reasonable approaches have been exhausted can we say we are just and right in seeking other remedies.

DOI:
http://www.archives....transcript.html

A good book that discusses the historical events leading up to the Declaration is Desperate Sons written by Les Standiford.

I know you are passionate UncleSam. I am only trying to help you into a direction where your passion can be directed in a constructive and educated format. Our forefathers used passion and wit to overcome an unwinable situation. We are not unlike them but very much like them today. To think they didnt leave us more then a few documents in our history of this country would be as foolish as throwing the documents themselves away.

ps: The Declaration of Independence is titled: Charter of Freedom....

#133    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,348 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 12:57 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 February 2013 - 12:09 PM, said:

Indeed. But there is precedence for how that foot is put down however limited the precedence is. I can only refer to our forefathers and the Declaration of Independence for my own guidance and some of the tenants it claims. There is much wisdom in that document.

When one understands this document and the events that led to its writing in detail then one might understand that our issues are not to be taken  lightly but only after all other reasonable approaches have been exhausted can we say we are just and right in seeking other remedies.

DOI:
http://www.archives....transcript.html

A good book that discusses the historical events leading up to the Declaration is Desperate Sons written by Les Standiford.

I know you are passionate UncleSam. I am only trying to help you into a direction where your passion can be directed in a constructive and educated format. Our forefathers used passion and wit to overcome an unwinable situation. We are not unlike them but very much like them today. To think they didnt leave us more then a few documents in our history of this country would be as foolish as throwing the documents themselves away.

ps: The Declaration of Independence is titled: Charter of Freedom....

Best way to combat this is to educate the population on the Declaration of Independence and Constitution, because without them, we would be at the whim of our governments control. So try to continue to educate yourself and others along the way, if we all play a part in that, we can ensure our future for generations to come.

#134    Jinxdom

Jinxdom

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts

-- G.M. Trevelyan

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

Education not only on the most important documents of our country but also what is going on and finding the real problems before we all go out and do something so stupid that we cannot come back from it.

The only one we really see is the government trying to patch things up but there is a lot of information out there that we just don't know and is not released to everybody. Compartmentalizing can make anyone look bad when the problems aren't out in the open and honest. Way to mucky to wade through right now. You can't just say the government because of the way are system works, too many things are influencing the system and not letting the system to it's job properly. The problem I keep asking myself is what?

We need to find the root of the problem, before we decide the how. That requires proper education.

#135    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,696 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 03 February 2013 - 01:50 AM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 January 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

I guess it depends on the circumstances. Lets take a riot, the guv call in the national guard and you think they will tell him they will not shoot the rioters because they are American? Do you live on the same planet I do?
You mean like Kent State?  mmm hmmm

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users