Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 6 votes

Obama to US Military?: Must shoot US Citizens

us miitary obama

• Please log in to reply
225 replies to this topic

#151    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,430 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

View Postquestionmark, on 30 January 2013 - 11:12 PM, said:

If THEY want guns out of anybodies hands THEY don't need soldiers. Police will do fine, thank you. And police are more accustomed to effectively disarm civilians than any soldier will ever be able to.

Don't you guys take a reality check like twice a month before your imagination runs off with you?
The police cannot handle disarming en masse…  The police would easily be overrun if they tried.

#152    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 4,379 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

of course not,  it was atf trying to remove guns from waco and ruby ridge. a federal agency, cops are locals, and don't answer to feds.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#153    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 4,379 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The government has authorized the killing of American citizens as part of its controversial drone campaign against al Qaeda even without intelligence that such Americans are actively plotting to attack a U.S. target, according to a Justice Department memo.

http://news.yahoo.co...-173451588.html

RESIDENT TROLL.

#154    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:26 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 05 February 2013 - 11:07 AM, said:

Sorry but you are paranoid and you might live in candyland. you should go on holiday

Honestly what you say means nothing to me,i have seen and done more in my life than you will probably ever do or see!Im not a child who pops into a conversation just to make a insult,that i would not make to someones face!This i know to be a fact because if that is you in your avatar you would only do it once then you would never forget that day for the rest of your life!I have made my points here based on that their are real problems in this world and have let others make their points.Yes i have gotten a little hot headed at times and apologized for it.Every post i have came across you have made seems so short and 1 sided i wonder if you only have half a brain,or you are only 15 years old in the head.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#155    F3SS

F3SS

Alien Abducter

• 5,417 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

View Postaztek, on 05 February 2013 - 08:14 PM, said:

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The government has authorized the killing of American citizens as part of its controversial drone campaign against al Qaeda even without intelligence that such Americans are actively plotting to attack a U.S. target, according to a Justice Department memo.

Yet water boarding is considered inhumane by the same people.

Death by abortion is an accepted way to kill innocent American people.
Death by drone is an accepted way to kill possibly innocent American people.
Capital punishment is a grueling expensive and frowned upon long process to kill guilty murderers.
Pouring water on the face of a terrorist is considered cruel, inhumane, ineffective, news worthy and brutal.

Edited by -Mr_Fess-, 05 February 2013 - 08:41 PM.

Posted Image

#156    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,430 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:42 PM

This is madness!  We can send tanks and fighters to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and the American tax payer foots the bill but now, an American citizen can be a vet and believe in GOD and if he has 1 30 round clip, a drone will take him out.

I thought that the Patriot Act was an excellent use of Executive power.  That in its original form did not violate the Constitution, unless it was abused and there was no evidence of this.  But now, we hear Obama call Bush a war criminal for passing the PA and approving torture as he signs the 2013 NDAA with the provision that the military can hold Americans without due process.  That Americans can be arrested if they protest if the Secret Service are present.  And now American citizens can be killed without warning.  I may have to agree with Yamato on this one.

#157    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,745 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

I thought this was weird....

From the link above:

The unclassified memo, first obtained by NBC News, argues that drone strikes are justified under American law if a targeted U.S. citizen had "recently" been involved in "activities" posing a possible threat and provided that there is no evidence suggesting the individual "renounced or abandoned" such activities.

So, if you simply publicly renounce or abandon whatever actions it was, then you're Golden? :innocent:

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#158    DieChecker

DieChecker

I'm a Rogue Scholar

• 14,745 posts

• Hey, I'm not wrong. I'm just not completely right.

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 05 February 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

This is madness!  We can send tanks and fighters to the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and the American tax payer foots the bill but now, an American citizen can be a vet and believe in GOD and if he has 1 30 round clip, a drone will take him out.

I thought that the Patriot Act was an excellent use of Executive power.  That in its original form did not violate the Constitution, unless it was abused and there was no evidence of this.  But now, we hear Obama call Bush a war criminal for passing the PA and approving torture as he signs the 2013 NDAA with the provision that the military can hold Americans without due process.  That Americans can be arrested if they protest if the Secret Service are present.  And now American citizens can be killed without warning.  I may have to agree with Yamato on this one.

That's politics my friend. Smear your opponents and their supporters for their actions while doing exactly what they did and calling it milk and honey.

Here at Intel we make processors on 12 inch wafers. And, the individual processors on the wafers are called die. And, I am employed to check these die. That is why I am the DieChecker.

At times one remains faithful to a cause only because its opponents do not cease to be insipid. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Qualifications? This is cryptozoology, dammit! All that is required is the spirit of adventure. - Night Walker

#159    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,577 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 05 February 2013 - 08:42 PM, said:

Did you bother to read the article before jumping to conclusions?

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#160    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 4,379 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 05 February 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

ISo, if you simply publicly renounce or abandon whatever actions it was, then you're Golden? :innocent:
idk, they don't need intelegence that you are paticapating in such activity, to bomb you,  so you can renounce anything you want. i doubt they care. they'll just say: oops colladeral damage, if anyone asks.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#161    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,430 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:52 PM

View PostStellar, on 05 February 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Did you bother to read the article before jumping to conclusions?
Ummmh…YES!

#162    RavenHawk

RavenHawk

Poltergeist

• 2,430 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 09:55 PM

View PostDieChecker, on 05 February 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

That's politics my friend. Smear your opponents and their supporters for their actions while doing exactly what they did and calling it milk and honey.
I think this goes beyond "just politics".

#163    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,577 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

View PostRavenHawk, on 05 February 2013 - 09:52 PM, said:

Ummmh…YES!

Then show me where it gives any indication that they'll be able to blow you up with a drone for having a 30 round mag.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#164    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,654 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

View PostStellar, on 05 February 2013 - 10:38 PM, said:

Then show me where it gives any indication that they'll be able to blow you up with a drone for having a 30 round mag.
In all seriousness Stellar, you have to read 'between the lines'.  If you allow A out of the box, it is only a matter of time before B, C, and D raise their heads of acceptability.  Besides all of that, combine this news with the ongoing reality of the vast majority of American Cities already Droning Up...and you have a uniquely 'scary' situation beginning to unfold.  Drones are the policemen of the future.  Run from the cops, they don't need a helicopter to chase you down...drones copters can outrun anyone...and they are armed and remotely monitored.

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

#165    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,789 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 06 February 2013 - 03:48 AM

View Postjoc, on 05 February 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

In all seriousness Stellar, you have to read 'between the lines'.  you have to make stuff up.

there. I fixed that for you.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users