Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Nightmares and Ghosts

ghosts nightmares

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    dropquickmurphy

dropquickmurphy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 03:23 AM

Hi,
Im not sure exactly what is going on but I need to find a way to fix this.  For about 3-4 weeks I have been having terrible nightmares.  I have tried fixing all the natural causes, eating, what i drink, etc.  Bascically I moved into a house with my Wife, which used to be her grandmas house.  During the week my wife is gone and I'm here alone.  I'm hearing children singing very faint at night when everything is off.  It doesn't happen every night but has been getting worse.  I also keep hearing the low voice of a man coming from downstairs.  I hear movement on the main floor and upstairs.  The nightmares have been getting worse and I don't know what to do.  I told my wife about it and she said that when she was a kid her and her brother seen and heard things too.  Her grandma had also seen appartions.  I feel like I'm being watched I get cold chills all over the house and I fell like im being followed around the house. Any suggestions?

#2    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,133 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 31 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

This is strange. Try recording the evp its called.and do a bless this house prayer.
And if it keeps up get a priest or a paranormal group

#3    Peter Cox

Peter Cox

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 374 posts

• The man who says it cannot be done should never interrupt the man busy doing it.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:21 AM

Do you know the history of the house? The history of the area?

Do you have any habbits or routines you do before going to bed?

#4    xXSolemnDemonXx

xXSolemnDemonXx

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 59 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

I would suggest turning a fan on or buying a white noise machine. Don't let the voices bother you.

Also tagged with ghosts, nightmares

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users