Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Human Race Will Come To An End

human race evolution

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#1    Still Waters

Still Waters

Deeply Mysterious

• 43,351 posts

• Sometimes it's better to keep the mystery unexplained.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

What does the future have in store for the human race?

Evolution, as the past 4 billion years have repeatedly illustrated, holds an endless supply of tricks up its long and ancient sleeve. Anything is possible, given enough millennia. Inevitably the forces of natural selection will require us to branch out into differentiated versions of our current selves, like so many Galápagos finches... assuming, that is, that we have enough time to leave our evolution to our genes.

http://www.popsci.co...-come-to-an-end

Posted Image

#2    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

Like your uncle, only better

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,434 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

Thank God! It sickens me more every day what humans have become.

Our end can't come soon enough.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#3    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

The way we are today we deserve it.

#4    Hasina

Hasina

Maximillion Hotpocket Puckershuttle

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

Yes, every single human being deserves to not exist. Man we're horrible. Boo humans. -sarcasm-

Posted Image

~MEH~

#5    Queen in the North

Queen in the North

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,509 posts

• We're more Ceefax people.

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Cheery post, dear!

Posted Image

#6    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

Not every single Human being but the ones destroying the Earth speak for all of us. So were by defacto letting them do it we are just as bad.

I learned this from Obama. Because some crazy with a gun shot up a school we are all crazy and must have our guns removed.

Yes Im being fascist.

But thats whats being taught today in America.

#7    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

• 1,434 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:41 PM

View PostHasina, on 31 January 2013 - 08:37 PM, said:

Yes, every single human being deserves to not exist. Man we're horrible. Boo humans. -not sarcasm-
Fixed for you.

~Life goes by pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while -and do whatever you want all the time -you can miss it.~

#8    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 31 January 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

Fixed for you.
Oh Pollocks to that and you know it. I think it's stupid for anyone to think 'man, humans are dumb.' When THEY'RE human. Great self-loathing, no wonder our generation is so pessimistic.

Edited by Hasina, 31 January 2013 - 08:50 PM.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#9    Gary Meadows

Gary Meadows

• 1,434 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:46 PM

View PostHasina, on 31 January 2013 - 08:43 PM, said:

Oh Pollocks to that and you know it. I think it's stupid for anyone to think 'man, humans are dumb.' When THEY'RE human. Great self-loathing, no wonder out generation is so pessimistic.
I am what they made me. ;)

Maybe I need my faith in humanity restored. Don't see it happening soon however.

#10    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

View PostJeffertonturner, on 31 January 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

I am what they made me. ;)

Maybe I need my faith in humanity restored. Don't see it happening soon however.
But you haven't met everyone! Maybe I have too much faith in humanity, that may be the flip flop of it, actually. What keeps my chin up are the good thugs I hear and the good feelings I have. I may have found heart break, but before that? Glorious romantic love I wouldn't trade for the world. Someone made me feel those emotions without trying, without my say so, my heart was theirs. I guess that one little thing is what keeps me starry eyed.

Posted Image

~MEH~

#11    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

View PostHasina, on 31 January 2013 - 08:54 PM, said:

But you haven't met everyone! Maybe I have too much faith in humanity, that may be the flip flop of it, actually. What keeps my chin up are the good thugs I hear and the good feelings I have. I may have found heart break, but before that? Glorious romantic love I wouldn't trade for the world. Someone made me feel those emotions without trying, without my say so, my heart was theirs. I guess that one little thing is what keeps me starry eyed.

I do agree with you, but as the saying goes; "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

So while the world leaders destroy the planet and enslave us, we are at fault for letting them. What does that make the rest of us?

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#12    linttrap

linttrap

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 110 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:23 PM

One event is going to be enough:

Fukushima

If that particular SNAFU by the entire world isn't enough, right now, I'm sure it will be when the next quake hits.

Edited by linttrap, 31 January 2013 - 09:23 PM.

#13    Hasina

Hasina

• 3,050 posts

• JINKIES

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:28 PM

View PostCoffey, on 31 January 2013 - 09:22 PM, said:

I do agree with you, but as the saying goes; "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

So while the world leaders destroy the planet and enslave us, we are at fault for letting them. What does that make the rest of us?
That's only if you take the quote as truth. And as my own views are there's no real 'evil' or 'good' just our own views on actions and reactions.

View Postlinttrap, on 31 January 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

One event is going to be enough:

Fukushima

If that particular SNAFU by the entire world isn't enough, right now, I'm sure it will be when the next quake hits.
How do you mean?

Posted Image

~MEH~

#14    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

View PostHasina, on 31 January 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

That's only if you take the quote as truth. And as my own views are there's no real 'evil' or 'good' just our own views on actions and reactions.

It doesn't nessacarily mean evil in that sense. It just means like someone doing bad stuff. lol

So it pretty much means if you walk past some guy kicking some other guys head in and do nothing then you are jsut as guilty for not helping.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#15    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Common Sense Aficionado

• 4,265 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 31 January 2013 - 09:37 PM

View PostCoffey, on 31 January 2013 - 09:32 PM, said:

It doesn't nessacarily mean evil in that sense. It just means like someone doing bad stuff. lol

So it pretty much means if you walk past some guy kicking some other guys head in and do nothing then you are jsut as guilty for not helping.

What if that guy doing the kicking had good reason to do so?If you help the other guy out then are you guilty of his offense aswell?Once i was about to start kicking this guys teeth out 1 at a time for good reason and someone tried stopping me so i messed both of them up.The 1 for what he had done,the other for trying to grab ahold of me and stop me.Was i wrong?

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

Also tagged with human race, evolution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users