Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

The things you say, you ever look them up?

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:31 PM

View PostJinxdom, on 06 February 2013 - 09:48 AM, said:

So you can't feel proud by finding out that the things you, yourself, on your own came to the conclusion are close to the people that time and the masses considered as great?  You never question yourself at all or where the things from you came from and when you find it gain a willingness to share it? That seems a tad bit more narcissistic then being proud of the things you do and then talking about them.  A narcissistic thought would be in your head would be a straight shot comparison of I am greater then you. Which I am not, just using it as an example. Oh the questions aren't just directed towards Armchair, they are for everybody.
sorry i was to busy reading my own comments, what did did you say ;)

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#17    Ever Learning

Ever Learning

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

i look up my ideas all the time to see wether others have them. i had the idea that even tho every one can see colours, that we both might actually see a colour differently even tho we would both be able know the name for that colour. i see blue but when you see blue your actually seeing green but the colour you see as green might be my blue.

www.paranormaltales.boards.net

#18    dougeaton

dougeaton

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 583 posts

• I am an agnostic, don't like atheist much, well some of them, they can be worse than any die in the wool believer.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:09 PM

View PostJinxdom, on 01 February 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

Just out of curiosity, does anybody else do searches on the things they say, think and believe?

Not questions but actual thoughts?

I was bored and decided to look up what I said about guiltless men for instance and I found the book Atlas Shrugged, now that I read it for a little while I realized that I believed a lot of the same things that was written in that book. I didn't even realize that author existed until about an hour ago.

Sometimes I even find actual quotes that are so similar that it is quite creepy. I asked myself what is the difference between genius and insanity and the only answer I could come up with is success. Search for it boom quote said by somebody famous.

Anybody else surprised with whom they share beliefs and ideas with?

You don't know about Ayn Rand.....well lucky you now you do.  Her novels are ok, but her other works are better.

doug

If you must have  finale absolute answers, then become an  hard nosed atheist or a fundie of any religion, both seem to be black and white thinkers, and have only contempt for those who think differently.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users