Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Gay Dog Saved From Death

gay dog

  • Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    ali smack

ali smack

    Paranormal Investigator

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 829 posts
  • Joined:28 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wertham

  • If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

Don't undertsand how homophobic do you have to be to get rid of a gay dog


#47    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 6,313 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

View Postali smack, on 07 February 2013 - 08:38 PM, said:

Don't undertsand how homophobic do you have to be to get rid of a gay dog
Homophobic is only 1%, the other 99% is pure stupidity.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users