Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

$65K in chicken wings stolen amid high

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,059 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

Police say two storage warehouse workers stole $65,000 worth of chicken wings.

Gwinnett County police investigators said they believe Dewayne Patterson and Renaldo Jackson used a rental truck on Jan. 12 and took 10 pallets of frozen wings from Nordic Cold Storage.

http://www.wsbtv.com...owl-dema/nT8PY/

I like chicken wings... But geez, 10 pallets? How big of a Superbowl party were these guys throwing?

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:54 PM

They ain't gonna be throwin' one now!

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#3    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

Those damn White 72" big screen buying and returning chicken wing eatin super bowl watchers.

Ban Em

My bad just saw the mugshots. Well we do know African Americans like there BBQ.

Edited by AsteroidX, 01 February 2013 - 08:58 PM.

#4    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,759 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 08:59 PM

They were probably also planning on stealing a Beer truck to go along with the wings...

#5    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

Way to add to their own racist stereotype.
Posted Image

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#6    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:32 PM

View Postrashore, on 01 February 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

I like chicken wings... But geez, 10 pallets? How big of a Superbowl party were these guys throwing?

Their extended families of course. :w00t:

#7    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:33 PM

I think 65k of chicken wings could take Block party to a new level but wheres the BBQ sauce gonna come from ?

Edited by AsteroidX, 01 February 2013 - 09:33 PM.

#8    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,059 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

A bit more seriously though... I'm willing to bet that these guys were going to sell them. Still, that's a heck of a lot of wings. I wonder if they were planning to store them at all or if they already knew they could sell them off in enough of a hurry that it didn't matter.

#9    Michelle

Michelle

Forum Divinity

• 15,025 posts

• Eleanor Roosevelt: Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

View Postrashore, on 01 February 2013 - 09:40 PM, said:

A bit more seriously though... I'm willing to bet that these guys were going to sell them. Still, that's a heck of a lot of wings. I wonder if they were planning to store them at all or if they already knew they could sell them off in enough of a hurry that it didn't matter.

You nailed it there. :tu:  You'd be surprised at the"deals" people come around our shop telling us about before the 'ahem' mechandise has been "acquired".

Edited by Michelle, 01 February 2013 - 09:50 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users