Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can Ghosts come through the computer?

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#91    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,841 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 10:16 AM

View Postsam_comm, on 11 June 2013 - 04:53 PM, said:

That depend who you ask. For some it has already been proven from the various experiences they lived and investigations they made. If you mean ''scientifically proven'' then no it hasn't and all the skeptics are not convinced. But let us remember what ''Paranormal'' means.

Paranormal is a term used to describe a whole range of phenomenon which the causes and mechanisms are apparently unexplainable by established scientific laws. The prefix ''Para'' means something out of the norm, the norm being here the scientific consensus of an era. A  phenomena is qualified ''Paranormal'' when it seems to be unexplainable by known natural laws, letting then wide open the field for all kind of researches, interpretations, suppositions ect.

It is then not to be wondered why some consensus have been established in the ''Paranormal world'', between Ghost Hunters and believers from all kind of investigations and Paranormal studies made on the subject of ghost. Accounts of Paranormal activity are also important and allows patterns to be established and links to be made.
Yes I know exactly what is means.

The issue is, something as popularized by millions of people gobally should be verified easily.

Other things once considered paranormal - bioluminescence etc. - are easily documented, verified, proven - and bioluminescent creatures were not witnessed by the masses worldwide.

See where I'm coming from?

Posted Image

#92    third_eye

third_eye

_ M Ġ ń Ř Ī Ş_

• 8,780 posts

• "Legio nomen mihi est, quia multi sumus"

God has no religion ~ Mahatma Gandhi

Posted 15 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Posted Image

hmmmm ... its Hitler's ghost ... in a way ... para normally speaking ...

~

~

third_eye ' s cavern ~ bring own beer

~

#93    samus

samus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 16 June 2013 - 07:22 PM

View PostTimonthy, on 15 June 2013 - 10:16 AM, said:

The issue is, something as popularized by millions of people gobally should be verified easily.

Other things once considered paranormal - bioluminescence etc. - are easily documented, verified, proven - and bioluminescent creatures were not witnessed by the masses worldwide.

See where I'm coming from?

I see where you're coming from. I would say that a subject as popularized by millions doesn't necesserely make it any easier to verified. For one it can be easily blown out of proportion and not all claims are legitimate paranormal activities. I agree that our understanding of science, helps us understand various phenomenon that were until now unexplained. For instance, today we know that various cases of possessions or ghost huntings can be attributed to psychiatric mental health issues and can be treated.

I just discovered recently The International Institude Of Metapsychic in France and I am very impressed by what they do. it has been founded in 1919 by Professor Charles Richet  who has published various text on his studies and results. He has made discoveries notably on ectoplasm phenomenon (being a term coined by him)  and studied the best mediums of his era. I am very impressed by what I read in a book he co-writted on the subject of Parapsychology.

http://en.wikipedia..../Charles_Richet

If you can read French or translate the webpage:

http://www.metapsych...jourd-hui-.html

Edited by sam_comm, 16 June 2013 - 07:31 PM.

#94    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 02:32 AM

So has anyone had any recorded or written experience of a ghost coming out of the computer?
And if so.. when did this happen?

I need to watch Pulse again.. I just love the mood set in that film.

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#95    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 7,373 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 06:33 PM

I suppose if one is of the belief that ghosts can haunt objects, then yes, a computer could potentially be haunted. However, haunted website? No. There wouldn't be anything tangible to haunt.
A less tec example as provided by my very tec hubby... A book could be haunted, but the story itself wouldn't be. Otherwise every time a copy of the story was made, new haunt would spawn with it, or the haunt would split into multiples to haunt every copy of the book.

#96    LostSouls7

LostSouls7

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 08:42 PM

It makes sense a book or particular object can be haunted...
but not a website... makes sense....
well now off to view some spooky sites...

Do you Fear The Ouija?
www.youtube.com/watch?v=EUCPmNBbLHM
Wisdom of Magic and Natural Healing Potions enjoy
http://healingpotion...ic.blogspot.com

#97    born2run

born2run

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 90 posts

• "I am afeared there are few die well that die in battle".
    King Henry V,Act IV. Scene i.

Posted 21 June 2013 - 12:35 AM

:yes: Most favorite topic of mine, anywhhere. Been involved in it for years, just me, a flashlight, a recorder, a cheap camera, a pocket knife, box of bandages, and some water. Now just where are the lights and  camera crew, and make-up folks when you ned them? I do  not go into homes that are inhabited, never have, I perfer abandoned country buildings, old farm houses, places that "word of mouth" has said there was something "odd goin' on". Have had my share of "strange experiences", mainly on battlefields in America and Europe. Am loookinf forward to the 150 anniversary at Gettysburg, PA. All the tourists will probably scare the heck out of anything "supernatural", God I hope not, have had a room reserved up there since my visit last July 4th., as I do go there, have been going for about 20 yrs., along with stops at Fredricksburg, VA.and Antietam,MD. We have got 2 "haunted" Civil War sites here in North Carolina, Ft. Fisher and Bentonville. Not as excciting as some but seeing "things" one might have trouble explaining using "science", then again, maybe not. :yes: BTW, ghost can come through a computer, a telephone, a closed door,  well, just about anything they are so inclined to do so, based on first hand observations, anyway.

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. :no:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users