Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

California's Hispanic Population Projected

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#16    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,602 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:58 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 02 February 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

Yes. Okay, so you have moved on. To hate another group.
I got it. Native American = Good. White  = Good.

Hispanic = Bad. No, your message here is crystal clear.

You been nothing but trolling, so you are going in the ignore list like ninjadude. Instead of debating or bringing something to the conversation, you keep putting words in my mouth and try to smear me when I only bring the truth to the conversation.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#17    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:05 AM

in  its  most  straight  foreward  data  driven  view ,  mexico  was  the  best  land  with  the  smartest  people  and  the  best  of  all  that  spain  had  to offer .  spain  did  not  go into  california  ,  because  it  was   worthless   and  was  a hole  to pour limited  assets  into  with  out  any  liklyhood  of  any thing profitable  coming  of  it .

to  say  that  texas  was  anything  but  "badlands"  fails  to  look  at  who  the  people  who  settled  there  were .

now ,   nearly  2  centurys  lator ,  to  suggest  that  those  who  made  north america  what  it  is  had  some  unfair  advantage  is  not  simply  wrong  ,  it  is  insulting  in  the  extreme....   and  requires loud answers  ..    american  indians   are  easily   as  responcible for  the  american  western  united  states  being  what  it  is  today ,  but  not  in   holding  onto  the  old  ways  of  their past  ,  but  embracing  new  ways  and  invention  and  technology ...   the  american  indian  did  not  go  kicking  and  screaming...    only  those  that  remained on  reservations  were  left  behind...

whites  did  not  build  california ,  but  it  can  be  said  that  americans  did .

#18    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,602 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:08 AM

View Postonereaderone, on 02 February 2013 - 04:05 AM, said:

in  its  most  straight  foreward  data  driven  view ,  mexico  was  the  best  land  with  the  smartest  people  and  the  best  of  all  that  spain  had  to offer .  spain  did  not  go into  california  ,  because  it  was   worthless   and  was  a hole  to pour limited  assets  into  with  out  any  liklyhood  of  any thing profitable  coming  of  it .

to  say  that  texas  was  anything  but  "badlands"  fails  to  look  at  who  the  people  who  settled  there  were .

now ,   nearly  2  centurys  lator ,  to  suggest  that  those  who  made  north america  what  it  is  had  some  unfair  advantage  is  not  simply  wrong  ,  it  is  insulting  in  the  extreme....   and  requires loud answers  .. american  indians   are  easily   as  responcible for  the  american  western  united  states  being  what  it  is  today ,  but  not  in   holding  onto  the  old  ways  of  their past  ,  but  embracing  new  ways  and  invention  and  technology ...   the  american  indian  did  not  go  kicking  and  screaming... only  those  that  remained on  reservations  were  left  behind...

whites  did  not  build  california ,  but  it  can  be  said  that  americans  did .

Great answer. Indians are part of America as much as any other race who are born here.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#19    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,355 posts

• I'd rather laugh than argue.

Choose your weapon.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 02 February 2013 - 03:58 AM, said:

You been nothing but trolling, so you are going in the ignore list like ninjadude. Instead of debating or bringing something to the conversation, you keep putting words in my mouth and try to smear me when I only bring the truth to the conversation.

I am so very happy to be ignored by you. :)

If I don't agree with your point of view, now I'm 'not bringing something to the conversation'. When I question your point of view, with a personally held belief, I'm putting 'Words in your mouth'. That, and I'm 'smearing you', WTF!, I don't even know you. That's impossible.

You're paranoid, and xenophobic.

#20    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:14 AM

it  is  not such  a hard  thing  to  simply  ask  the  people  of  northern  mexico  to  rebel  against  the  poeple  who  are  currently  in power ...   god  knows  we  have  an  army  of  them  in  these  united  states ,  how  hard  would  it  be  to  land  grab  untill  the  powers  that  be  in  mexico  start  treating  their  own  better...  or  lose  everything ...

i  have  no  issue  with  mexicans  being  americans...   i  have  an  issue  with  mexicans  wanting   to  import  a failed  culture  and   backwards  ways  into  the  american  culture....  when  it  worked  so  well   where  they  left from.

#21    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,602 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:16 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 02 February 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

I am so very happy to be ignored by you. :)

If I don't agree with your point of view, now I'm 'not bringing something to the conversation'. When I question your point of view, with a personally held belief, I'm putting 'Words in your mouth'. That, and I'm 'smearing you', WTF!, I don't even know you. That's impossible.

Oh Really?

I never said that... I equally regard all races as equals, but I hate illegal immigrants, you somehow miss that part a lot.

View PostLikely Guy, on 02 February 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

You're paranoid, and xenophobic.

And now you are labeling me in attempt to make me look even worse. Want to play that way? You are a hypocrite and liar, a person who biased and a troll.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 02 February 2013 - 04:22 AM.

#22    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,355 posts

Choose your weapon.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 02 February 2013 - 04:16 AM, said:

And now you are labeling me in attempt to make me look even worse.

So you're not putting me on the 'ignore list', like you said? No, please do. Put me on your 'ignore list'. :)

#23    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,602 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:25 AM

View PostLikely Guy, on 02 February 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

So you're not putting me on the 'ignore list', like you said? No, please do. Put me on your 'ignore list'. :)

Already are, just defending myself from your attacks.

#24    acidhead

acidhead

GOV Debt Slave

• 11,931 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

racial divide Collectivism

Of course the majority of southern illegal immigrants are Hispanic or Latino.... DUH

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#25    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,602 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

View Postacidhead, on 02 February 2013 - 04:27 AM, said:

racial divide Collectivism

Of course the majority of southern illegal immigrants are Hispanic or Latino.... DUH

You don't blame me for ignoring him and defending myself from his labeling?

#26    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,355 posts

Choose your weapon.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:29 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 02 February 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

Already are, just defending myself from your attacks.

oo... yeah. I'm so threatening. :)

#27    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,355 posts

Choose your weapon.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:33 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 02 February 2013 - 04:29 AM, said:

You don't blame me for ignoring him and defending myself from his labeling?

He's asking for confirmation. Someone should help him.

#28    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

one  thing  to  point  out ,  historicaly   , blacks  were  a  large  factor  in  southern  california ,  american  blacks  have  earned  a place  to  stand  in  that  land ,  more  so  than  any  other . mexicans  are  leaving  some  where  else  and  coming here  because  reasons  that  have  nothing  to  do  with  this  place ...  whites  adapted  and  ajust  with  out  regard  to  where  they  are  and  turn  waste land  into  wealth  where  ever  they  go .   asians  came  to  southern  california  because  of  a revolution  and  poverty  of  soul and  mindless  holding  onto  old  ways ...   the  history  of  blacks  in  california   was  the  flight  of  energy  from   bigots ...

as  a rule  ,  the  only  mexicans  on  american land  were  either   to  stuborn  to  give  up  ,  or   crimnals   who  could  not  go  home .    frankly  speaking  they  were  the  smartest  and  best  their  culture  had  to offer ....far  better  than  the  people  who  come  here  to day  who  are  light  of  feet  but  smart enought  to  know  when  they  are  being  beatren  up .

the   bad  news  is ,  we  need  to  get  rid  of  all  those  who  have  delusions  that  this  is  mexico .

it  is  not  mexico  ,  you  can  not  rape  12  year old  because  they  walk  at  night ,  driving  with  out  insurance  is  not  a good  idea  ,  and  running  away  from  a crime  is  not  a good  idea ...  they  have  meny  things  to learn...   and  the  first  thing  to  learn  is...   we  can  and  will  throw  you  over  the  border  if  you  do  not  learn  very  fast.

i  think  the  first  thing  the  rest  of  us need to  learn is ...  it  is  not  alright  to  abuse  the  new  guy...   but  it  is  perfectly  alright  to  say  to  his  face... " your  new , learn  or  go  home . we  belong  here..  you  are  not  one  of  us  yet...  get  over  it ."

#29    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 8,355 posts

Choose your weapon.

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:39 AM

Dear Uncle Sam,

I'm not attacking you, just your beliefs.
If you can't separate that, then so be it.

Love,
Likely Guy :)

#30    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 15,231 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 February 2013 - 03:54 AM, said:

The bright side. Whites in California will now gain minority status and all the benefits that come with that.
That'll never happen, they'll just say "the majority of the COUNTRY'S population is white, no benefits for you".

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

You may think you're cool, but you'll never be as cool as Peter Capaldi with an electric guitar, on a tank, playing the Doctor Who theme.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users