Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 2 votes

Downward Spiral of The U.S.

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    TrePound

TrePound

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 03:52 AM

If they outlaw the guns , Only outlaws will have the guns. Look at Chicago, handguns have been outlawed for years in the area but we still see on average about one or two deaths by gun violence per day. Just the other day 5 people were killed by guns, gun control is a criminal's best friend. Knowing he or she can commit a crime with overpowering force against law abiding citizens not giving a F@*#& if they get indicted or not. It's not so much of gun control , it's gang control/crimininal justice and the plummeting mental health system. Take the past two mass shootings for instance(Sandy Hook , Aurora). Both of these young men were drugged up on Selective reuptake inhibitors which also can be linked in other catastrophies such as the Comlumbine shooting in '99 & thousands of other insane cases of murders or suicide murders. The rate of antidepressant use has skyrocketed nearly 400% in the United States since the late 1980s when the first SSRI's went on the market and nearly doubled since the late 1990s. How about exposing these capitalistic drug lords who are pushing all of this toxic into us. If people are so depressed and need seretonin they should get out of the house to escape the electronic prison of so called social media which also has a major impact on society. Today's Society is much more enclosed and privately tweeting, skyping , using facebook, ovoo, kik etc etc. and living in their own virtual reality which isn't all so private considering the CIA funding. And as far as POTUS who was sworn in for his seconds to "support and defend the constitution of the U.S." BullSHt! He has declared war with no authorization by congress, Forced healthcare which will increase taxes and healthcare costs, destroy new jobs, add to the national debt, burden both small and large businesses with new regulations, and violate the founding principles of a republic expressly founded to secure the blessings of liberty, illegally shipped guns to mexico(fast & furious), signing the NDAA Act in 2011, And right before the fiat currency of America crashes he's pushing to practically ban guns. The Communists are applauding Obama for all of his executive orders to infringe the 2nd amendment. Our liberties are being stripped away from us at an alarming rate . I give it to the guy, Obama is great at decieving the dumbed down population. Lie after Lie after Lie, we have so much at stake this year. The middle East is heating up and N. Korea supposovely wants to aim their missles at us again. Call me crazy , a conspiracy theorists , stupid , whatever! 1776 will Commence again! Restore and Protect our Human Rights!

#2    _Only

_Only

• 6,487 posts

• Did you ever grow anything in the garden of your mind? You can grow ideas, in the garden of your mind. - Mr. Rogers

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

I agree that if you have a lack of seratonin running through you, you need to find happiness, not take a pill to trick your brain into kind of thinking it should be happy.

But I don't think there are many stand offs between criminals and law abiding gun owners going on like you imply.

I love to make mashups! Click here to hear!
I also love taking pictures! Click here to see!
I love to play drums, too! Whatever you do, don't click here!

#3    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:35 AM

If they outlaw the guns , Only outlaws will have the guns. Look at Chicago, handguns have been outlawed for years in the area but we still see on average about one or two deaths by gun violence per day. Just the other day 5 people were killed by guns, gun control is a criminal's best friend. Knowing he or she can commit a crime with overpowering force against law abiding citizens not giving a F@*#& if they get indicted or not. It's not so much of gun control , it's gang control/crimininal justice and the plummeting mental health system. Take the past two mass shootings for instance(Sandy Hook , Aurora). Both of these young men were drugged up on Selective reuptake inhibitors which also can be linked in other catastrophies such as the Comlumbine shooting in '99 & thousands of other insane cases of murders or suicide murders. The rate of antidepressant use has skyrocketed nearly 400% in the United States since the late 1980s when the first SSRI's went on the market and nearly doubled since the late 1990s. How about exposing these capitalistic drug lords who are pushing all of this toxic into us. If people are so depressed and need seretonin they should get out of the house to escape the electronic prison of so called social media which also has a major impact on society. Today's Society is much more enclosed and privately tweeting, skyping , using facebook, ovoo, kik etc etc. and living in their own virtual reality which isn't all so private considering the CIA funding. And as far as POTUS who was sworn in for his seconds to "support and defend the constitution of the U.S." BullSHt! He has declared war with no authorization by congress, Forced healthcare which will increase taxes and healthcare costs, destroy new jobs, add to the national debt, burden both small and large businesses with new regulations, and violate the founding principles of a republic expressly founded to secure the blessings of liberty, illegally shipped guns to mexico(fast & furious), signing the NDAA Act in 2011, And right before the fiat currency of America crashes he's pushing to practically ban guns. The Communists are applauding Obama for all of his executive orders to infringe the 2nd amendment. Our liberties are being stripped away from us at an alarming rate . I give it to the guy, Obama is great at decieving the dumbed down population. Lie after Lie after Lie, we have so much at stake this year. The middle East is heating up and N. Korea supposovely wants to aim their missles at us again. Call me crazy , a conspiracy theorists , stupid , whatever! 1776 will Commence again! Restore and Protect our Human Rights!

welcome to the converstaion

#4    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:42 AM

Just saw where biden himself said more gun control will not prevent sandy hook type shootings hmmmmmmm..........Thought this event was the main reason we are all having the conversation about banning certain guns and clips.I must have been dreaming,wake me up Q i need answers lol

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#5    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:22 AM

I love consistency from our VPOTUS

#6    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 02 February 2013 - 05:22 AM, said:

I love consistency from our VPOTUS

The man is a walking treasure trove of great thoughts,and has one of the worst cases of foot in mouth disease the world has ever known lol

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#7    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:34 AM

i  am  not  so  afraid ...   the  question  is  really   will   it  get  violent...  or  will  it  go  quietly .

who  will  get in  the  hot  water  is  easy...  if  they  struggle   it  will  go  badly  for  them ,   honestly ...   relax  and  watch
the  show .

things  will  get  better...  but   first  the  money  needs  to  run  out  ,  the  goverment  needs  to  colaps ,  all  the  to  big  to  fail...  need  to  fail hard ...   some  serious  players  need  to  end  up  in  jail  or  dead...   and  alot  of  money  needs  to  turn  into  air  and  disappear ....

not  just  hide  in  a bank   some  where...  but  lets  see  the  banks  go away...  and  all  the  numbers  in  their  computers  go  with  them ...

if   key  strokes  made  all  this   17  trillion  dollors....

lets  see  the  key  strokes  that  can  make  the  17  trillion  dollors   go  away...  and  i  want  the  people  who  held  that  17 trillion  dollors  go  away  with  the   dollors   as  well...   not  for  ever...   just   10  to  20  years...  put  them  among  the  dope  smokers...  and  then  let  the  dope  smokers  out...

#8    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 02 February 2013 - 06:43 AM

me...  pick  me...  pick  me  (  waves  hand  franticaly  )   ....  i  know....  i  know ....

how  about  we  make  guns  illegal  for  all  the  people  who  do  not  want  them  to  be  legal...
and  the  rest  of  us  can  all  have  guns  if  we  want  them...

and  the  people  who  want  goverment  ...   have  all  the  goverment  watching  them  all  the  time...
and  the  normal  people  do  not  have  the  goverment  watching  them  at  all ,  ever .

so  that  politiances  have   some  one  following  their  every  move ,   and  the  cops  and  the  military  and  spys   all  have  some  one  watching  them  totaqly  all  the  time....   like  a reality  show ...

but  normal  people  never  get  watched ,  have  all  the  guns  they  want   ...  and  are  just  normal  and  stuff...

#9    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:12 AM

Nah that would make too much sense. And anyways I dont want to pay to watch that reality show. But yeah I get ya.

#10    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 07:43 AM

Everyone should vote to give mr biden a medal.In a day and time when our gov is full of the biggest liars and conmen in our history this goes for repubs and dems alike mr biden always tells the truth at some point no matter if he or his douche bags in crime like it or not!Think he is one of the few in washington that has a bit of a conscience hidden somewhere inside.

#11    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,285 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 02 February 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

Everyone should vote to give mr biden a medal.In a day and time when our gov is full of the biggest liars and conmen in our history this goes for repubs and dems alike mr biden always tells the truth at some point no matter if he or his douche bags in crime like it or not!Think he is one of the few in washington that has a bit of a conscience hidden somewhere inside.

The people in power, greed wins over conscience, so they do immoral things without common sense to further their agendas. Instead of doing the right and smart thing, they do the wrong thing that divides this country, the reason is that they want to protect themselves more than Americans. If they actually listen to Americans about these issues, they wouldn't need security or secret service or the military to protect them.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#12    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:34 AM

The number of people screaming bloody murder in social media is so much more then those supporting these recent policy driven changes its absurd to think the people are happy with whats going on.

#13    ninjadude

ninjadude

Seeker of truths

• 10,961 posts

• "dirt collects at the interfaces"

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:28 AM

View PostTrePound, on 02 February 2013 - 03:52 AM, said:

And as far as POTUS who was sworn in for his seconds to "support and defend the constitution of the U.S." BullSHt! He has declared war with no authorization by congress, Forced healthcare which will increase taxes and healthcare costs, destroy new jobs, add to the national debt, burden both small and large businesses with new regulations, and violate the founding principles of a republic expressly founded to secure the blessings of liberty, illegally shipped guns to mexico(fast & furious), signing the NDAA Act in 2011, And right before the fiat currency of America crashes he's pushing to practically ban guns.

1. he did not declare war, he maintained, I'm assuming you mean Libya, according to the War Powers act.
2. Congress passed the Affordable Care Act. It was signed by the president. It will create jobs. Reduce healthcare costs. Many businesses already cover healthcare. Why doesn't yours? It has nothing to do with liberty. And there have been fewer regulations in the past 4 years than previous.
3. NDAA's are signed yearly for decades.
4. no unfortunately he is not practically banning anything. And could not if he wanted. That would require a law from Congress.

"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Begin it now!""
- Friedrich Nietzsche

#14    F3SS

F3SS

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,192 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 04:40 AM

View Postninjadude, on 03 February 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

It has nothing to do with liberty.
That's what's scary about everything you want.

Posted Image

#15    preacherman76

preacherman76

Humble Servent

• 10,657 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

View Postninjadude, on 03 February 2013 - 02:28 AM, said:

1. he did not declare war, he maintained, I'm assuming you mean Libya, according to the War Powers act.
He didnt declare war? By who's standards? When you drop bombs on people, you have declared war. Where in the WPA does it say you can bomb people who are no threat to your country??? You are trully a pathectic sheep.

3. NDAA's are signed yearly for decades.

Yet this is the first year where its written that the president gets to play king and kill who ever he wants when ever he wants, and doesnt have to explain himself what so ever.

Some things are true, even if you dont believe them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users