Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Vibration Stage of AP

vibration stage astral projection mind awake sleep

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 03 February 2013 - 03:57 PM, said:

What steps have you tried to get to the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection?
I have tried the same stuff
1- relaxing
2- concentrating on my third eye
3-feeling like i'm floating
4-heavyweight feeling.........
isn't  it right???

I am even getting a weird smell..........it just hit my nose trills again and again whenever i breath.....
pls tell me what is this smell..........and why am i getting this smell........???

Edited by astralfan, 05 February 2013 - 10:59 AM.

#17    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,381 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

View Postastralfan, on 05 February 2013 - 10:58 AM, said:

I have tried the same stuff
1- relaxing
2- concentrating on my third eye
3-feeling like i'm floating
4-heavyweight feeling.........
isn't  it right???

I am even getting a weird smell..........it just hit my nose trills again and again whenever i breath.....
pls tell me what is this smell..........and why am i getting this smell........???

I would suggest you try to Lucid Dream. If you can Master Lucid Dreaming you can have Out of Body Experiences at will.

Also this is the technique that i used which caused me to create this Thread:

Edited by stevemagegod, 06 February 2013 - 02:09 AM.

#18    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:12 AM

Also this Video here is Very Informative. In fact at around 4:20 Minutes everything in this Video has Happened to me and is described very accurately. Including the part about the Energy Arm. I made sure i wasn't moving my Physical Arm when moving my Energy Arm while having the Vibrations but i was tempted to open eyes cause i thought i was doing something wrong not knowing that its normal.

It sucks that it is a Computer Voice but at least it doesn't ask you for money at the end lol.

#19    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:44 PM

thanks man...............
:)

#20    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

View Postastralfan, on 07 February 2013 - 02:44 PM, said:

thanks man...............
:)

No Problem Man anytime. If you have any more questions post it and ill try and answer them.

#21    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:53 AM

Wowww....i am able to do AP....i did it on my bed today after getting an intense vibration like my body was electrocuted....that was really amazing....but there is one more problem     :-( ...i am not able to get pass the cieling of my room...whenever i try(i tried it 2 times) i lose my concentration and find myself layin on the bed...what is this? Is it normal?

#22    dadatheking

dadatheking

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 02 February 2013 - 07:41 PM, said:

I was finally able to achieve the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection last night at around 2:00-3:00 AM time period. However it wasn't as strong of a Vibration as when i was a kid. But it was there. Because it is such a Distank Feeling. You just know when you got it. Now i got to work on Separating from my Body. I was so excited when i was vibrating but i kinda forgot/didn't know what to do now that i have finally achieved it because my mind was awake when i was vibrating and it just felt weird. I believe i was also in that Wake and Falling A Sleep Stage as well which triggered the frequency. I could actually feel my Bed Shaking along with me.

I have been working on keeping my Mind Awake while my Body falling a sleep every night when i go to bed. So that i can experience the full out of body experience. (Sometimes i Feel Like i am losing sleep doing this though but it will be worth it if i can master it) However i believe the only drawback to this is that i know i am in my Bed Sleeping right now and since my Mind is awake i am to tired to "Explore". I believe this will possible result in a Dual Consciousnesses. Also for you guys who have experienced the Vibration Stage of AP do you guys have weird Muscle Spasms right before you achieve the Vibration stage?

I actually achieved what I think as a beginner OBE last night. The spasms YES I GOT THOSE glad to see im not alone on that. But wow vibrating to were your bed was shaking intense. My vibrations are very internal. You were CLOSER then you think my brother. All you have to find is that personally jump that only you can find out. I was actually stuck and was about to give up because I couldn't completely relax my arms hands and legs. I had to flip to a face down laying down position basically how I usually go to sleep. Also some other things that made a huge difference.

It would really mean alot if you read my thread on my first OBE. Its long but I truly belive people at your and my stage would get alot from it. I wrote it right after my first OBE.
Heres link: http://www.unexplain...0
good luck friend.

#23    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

View Postastralfan, on 08 February 2013 - 06:02 AM, said:

Oops!!! Sorry bro...for replying 4 times....some problem in the connectivity...i thought the reply was not sent...

Understandable. I think it is a Problem on IP Boards Forum Software end. Because every now and then the same thing happens on another website i go on that uses the same software.

#24    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:31 AM

I think you are right...this problem has ocurred to me many times....well...do you know why i am not able to get out of my room during ap...

#25    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:41 AM

View Postastralfan, on 09 February 2013 - 12:31 AM, said:

I think you are right...this problem has ocurred to me many times....well...do you know why i am not able to get out of my room during ap...

You have to want to get out of your room. I remember i had an out of body experience one time when i was a little kid. I was lying in Bed Sick one day and everyone was outside playing. It was a really nice day out and of course being a kid i wanted to go out side but i couldn't because i was Sick as a Dog. I remember i felt that strong electric shock when people talk about going into the Vibrational Stage of Astral Projection. And then the next thing i knew i was outside my Body, I Never saw my Body but i was somehow outside where everyone was playing. I remember "Floating", and i was Higher than the one tree next to my house. I remember seeing my Neighborhood friends running and playing outside but when i tried and interact with them but no one would respond. But being a little kid i didn't know what to think. I am not sure what caused the session to end. But the next thing i knew i was back in my bed.I think the feeling of wanting to be out side and playing with my friends Projected me out side of my Room.

#26    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:40 AM

You mean teleporting stuff... Ok thanks i'll try it... :-)

#27    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:33 PM

It worked!..thanks buddy... :-)

#28    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:31 AM

View Postastralfan, on 12 February 2013 - 01:33 PM, said:

It worked!..thanks buddy... :-)

No Problem anytime. Last night i was almost at the Vibration Stage again i could feel it. I was in a Super Deep relaxed state of consciousness last night. I could feel my Body getting "Lighter and Lighter", my Muscles were Twitching randomly all over the place which is a Good sign since that always happen right before i enter the Vibration Stage. In fact i even heard a "loud Bang" inside my head which is what many people report when they are about to either enter the Vibration Stage, or Separate from the physical body. But then as soon as i was about to enter the stage my Sister randomly got up at like ******* 12:30 at Night to take a shower cause she thought it was time for school completely taking me out of the state i was in. I was so p***ed. :cry:  Even with my Door shut. :td:

But whats weird about is that i toke a nap earlier in the day, and in my Nap i could see my Bed from a different angle as if i was awake. I know it wasn't Astral Projection since i never entered the VB Stage and just had my eyes shut. I could see my bed in full detail to. Do you guys know what this is? I feel like its almost Remote Viewing in a since.

#29    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 07:22 AM

As far as i know you can see at 360 degrees when you are in your astral form..maybe you were separated unintentionally but you were still in your body...maybe that's why you were able to see your bed from diffrent angels...

#30    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,381 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

View Postastralfan, on 18 February 2013 - 07:22 AM, said:

As far as i know you can see at 360 degrees when you are in your astral form..maybe you were separated unintentionally but you were still in your body...maybe that's why you were able to see your bed from diffrent angels...

So last night i felt this strange surge of energy travel up my Spine when i was very deep into sleep. It wasn't the normal shocking surge of energy that normally follows the vibration stage. But it was very concentrated. I can only describe it as someone putting a cold ice pact up your back. I have never felt anything like it before.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users