Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Vibration Stage of AP

vibration stage astral projection mind awake sleep

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#31    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

Ask seeker79 about it...he might know something...

#32    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

Okay Guys the last couple of Nights i have been able to bring on the Vibration stage of Astral Projection 3 Nights in a row. But they don't last very long. There just quick little bursts of energy. All though last night i was able to bring it on and my whole body become "Num and fizzy" i guess you could say. Like it felt like how if you lay on your arm and your arm falls a sleep, only it was my whole body. I think i am slowly discovering the Secret of how to bring on the state when i relax enough. I have to say though the ones that come on if your not expecting it can be the most shocking ones of all. I don't understand why the vibrations have been practically nothing lately though.

Edited by stevemagegod, 23 February 2013 - 11:12 PM.

#33    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,997 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:54 PM

Hey I noticed I can sometimes feel vibrations through objects, by touching them. Has anybody experienced read or heard about the use of objects to help vibrate? I was still on page one when I thought of this.. I have done limited research on the matter. I have felt the vibrations while meditating but they were low key, not violent at all.

Edited by SpiritWriter, 23 February 2013 - 10:54 PM.

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#34    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,997 posts

• How is the appearance of my house that His ghost could come in among my dwelling?

:-*

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:58 PM

Yeah whats up with the spontaneous vs. the ones we try to produce. I have yet to see..... why do the spontaneous ones happen? I like that, it feels more special. But it is also good to show determination towards something as well.. :)

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#35    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,282 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 12:28 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 23 February 2013 - 10:58 PM, said:

Yeah whats up with the spontaneous vs. the ones we try to produce. I have yet to see..... why do the spontaneous ones happen? I like that, it feels more special. But it is also good to show determination towards something as well.. :)

The Spontaneous ones are truly shocking. However the last couple of nights ones were just annoying. All they really did was move make my head move in a weird way from my Position on the Pillow. However right before those shocks I have been seeing with my Eyes shut. I don't know how its possible but i am seeing in full detail certain parts of my Room etc., I mean it doesn't happen automatically as soon as i shut my eyes they happen after a while they been closed. And then those Shocks gets Produced. Could they be related somehow?

Edited by stevemagegod, 24 February 2013 - 12:31 AM.

#36    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,282 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 05:07 PM

Okay guys so this morning i woke and i wanted to go get a drink of water. When i went to move my legs to roll out of bed i realized i couldn't move my Legs. I tried again and then i thought to myself o **** its sleep paralysis. I didn't panick because i knew what was preventing me from moving due to my research on Astral Projection but its a strange feeling i kinda don't like it. This is the first time i have woken up with SP in a long time. Also later in the morning around 7am ish i could see what looked to be my Astral Arms. But they were very hazy and not in full detail.

#37    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• 1,282 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 04:18 AM

Guys i am not 100% sure if i had a successful Astral projection last night or if it was a weird dream. Last night i could feel some sort of vibrations and when i was trying to calm myself so i could project i believe i saw my "Astral Arms" when my Eyes were completely shut. Whats even weirder is that i was seeing my desk that sits next to my Bed, but there was something different about it: It had a Picture on it, and it was in Black and White while the rest of the dream was in Color. Also when i looked up in the dream/obe i could see Human Like Entities standing there.   Which startled me awake because i wasn't expecting to see anything. Also when i awoke that Picture frame wasn't there either which made me feel uneasy for some reason. I wonder if i am getting better at this. What do you guys think?

Edited by stevemagegod, 21 March 2013 - 04:24 AM.

#38    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,306 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:25 AM

View Poststevemagegod, on 21 March 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

Guys i am not 100% sure if i had a successful Astral projection last night or if it was a weird dream. Last night i could feel some sort of vibrations and when i was trying to calm myself so i could project i believe i saw my "Astral Arms" when my Eyes were completely shut. Whats even weirder is that i was seeing my desk that sits next to my Bed, but there was something different about it: It had a Picture on it, and it was in Black and White while the rest of the dream was in Color. Also when i looked up in the dream/obe i could see Human Like Entities standing there.   Which startled me awake because i wasn't expecting to see anything. Also when i awoke that Picture frame wasn't there either which made me feel uneasy for some reason. I wonder if i am getting better at this. What do you guys think?
It does sound interesting. I think you are progressing. 😊

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#39    astralfan

astralfan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:03 AM

These sort of things had happened to me too..when i'm in the stage of seperating I am able to see my room from diffrent angles with my eyes closed and I also see things which are not present in my room.. I know this is a common experience but still I need to ask  what is principle behind it? ....and after the seperation another weird stuff happens. I can see an old man with white beird and he always smiles and go away...anyone know what or who he might be?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users