Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Is proof of alien life a risk to society ?

• Please log in to reply
424 replies to this topic

#406    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,616 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 03:52 AM

WHere are these Slave Girls ? I could use a few, just hope they dont all Look like Minion`s :su

This is a Work in Progress!

#407    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,525 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 March 2014 - 05:45 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 28 March 2014 - 03:52 AM, said:

WHere are these Slave Girls ? I could use a few, just hope they dont all Look like Minion`s :su

Thanks for the opportunity!  

Posted Image

:tu: :D

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#408    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• What is the more fun, inviting a wolf to dinner or having a tiger by it's tail ?

Posted 28 March 2014 - 07:20 AM

I suppose I never should have underestimated the ability of Earthmen to give their total undivided attention to whatever ****s are on the market; anywhere at all in the cosmos.

#409    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,128 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:28 AM

View Postspacelizard667, on 26 March 2014 - 07:18 PM, said:

We could possibly invite the Reptilian Orions first, they've been here before so our evolution is nothing new to them. Of course then all hell will break loose across the visible galaxy; our known universe.
You could send an invitation with your Ouija board.

#410    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 31,525 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 28 March 2014 - 08:31 AM

View Postspacelizard667, on 28 March 2014 - 07:20 AM, said:

I suppose I never should have underestimated the ability of Earthmen to give their total undivided attention to whatever ****s are on the market; anywhere at all in the cosmos.

Damn straight.

It's not just us either, we are just as popular as anyone. They come here for our women too, even if they aren't slave girls and not green.

Posted Image

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#411    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• What is the more fun, inviting a wolf to dinner or having a tiger by it's tail ?

Posted 28 March 2014 - 09:09 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 28 March 2014 - 08:28 AM, said:

You could send an invitation with your Ouija board.

OKAY,  I can certainly put that down on my to do list to see what sort of response I might get; thanx.

#412    fluxed

fluxed

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 247 posts

Posted 28 March 2014 - 01:57 PM

Society will benefit , greatly, beacause the truth will be the agenda.

The truth = royal shame. The more truth we know, the more shame attaches to royalty.

So it is only royalty, who's monopoly is religion, will be affraid.

Hence them feeding us nonsense such as war of the worlds.
They demonize everything to do with external life.

We give this family all the power they want - *SNIP*

Edited by Lilly, 04 April 2014 - 10:00 PM.
ad hom remark removed

I demand declaration.

#413    spacelizard667

spacelizard667

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:25 PM

Just a reminder [about those slave girls], keep in mind that human trafficing is very highly illegal. So there isn't much of interest to find out there after all, just sitting at home reading a book is all the action that can be decently and for the public safely mustered.

So many internet channeled messages about their unconditional love to find on YouTube, like isn't that really unsanitary or what ?  Keep in mind folks, there is really nothing to be gained, only guessing what could be lost for the interaction if any. Still we haven't heard yet what are the benefits, goods or services that are supposedly in this for us. Lets take a look first at what ever is on the negotiating table when dealing with extraterrestrials and space aliens, which at this time [for us] is absolutely nothing. The military never did get their prototype of a flying saucer working well enough for a reasonably sustained flight, so much for greeks bearing gifts, sooo..... what the military has is only memories of a visitation from space. Only a very expensive space toy and not really a UFO test flight project. So there's nothing here to see folks, end of story.

Edited by spacelizard667, 20 September 2014 - 11:29 PM.

#414    SpiritTraveler

SpiritTraveler

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

• "Everything is relative" - Elbert Einstein

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:14 PM

View PostSir Wearer of Hats, on 02 February 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

Well I've always thought that the moment you announce that aliens exist somewhere in the universe a lot of things will happen at once.
Religions (or at least the religious) will decry it as an offence to their beliefs. There will be violence.
Cults will spring up. There will be deaths (Heaven's Gate etc).
Panic buying etc will happen.
People will riot because "the government can't protect us" or "the government is covering it up" or "because we can".

Hi Hats,

Not to start something ongoing, I'd like to say that maybe you should said, instead of the highlighted above, "Some religious people will decry it as an offence to their beliefs."

As a Christian, the discovery of life on other planets does not discredit my religion. Our Christian bible says that God created the heavens and the earth, therefore, all the creatures in the heavens were also created by him.
I'm not trying to push religion on you, only clarifying to you what some religions believe.

​Edited to say that I haven't read the whole post yet. If this has already been discussed then please disregard.

Edited by SpiritTraveler, 21 September 2014 - 08:17 PM.

Posted Image

#415    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,260 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 21 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

I think a clear demonstration of aliens with either no religion or religions different from ours would ultimately spell the end of our religions.  Whether that would do good or harm is a different question, as so many are so dependent on their religious beliefs for their sense of purpose and future.

I'm not terribly concerned about an alien invasion, unless it turns out physics as we now know it is all wrong, which doesn't seem to be likely.  However, I wouldn't want to go off half-cocked building a contraption they send us instructions on how to build, as was done in some movies.

If we ever do meet face to face, the odds are significantly in favor of a peaceful, productive, and helpful relationship.

#416    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,616 posts

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:13 PM

View PostFrank Merton, on 21 September 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

I think a clear demonstration of aliens with either no religion or religions different from ours would ultimately spell the end of our religions.  Whether that would do good or harm is a different question, as so many are so dependent on their religious beliefs for their sense of purpose and future.

I'm not terribly concerned about an alien invasion, unless it turns out physics as we now know it is all wrong, which doesn't seem to be likely.  However, I wouldn't want to go off half-cocked building a contraption they send us instructions on how to build, as was done in some movies.

If we ever do meet face to face, the odds are significantly in favor of a peaceful, productive, and helpful relationship.
Please do tell your factors for this statement ? Why can the odds not be also that An Alien race just may put a By-pass right through our Solar System? :tu:

#417    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,260 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 21 September 2014 - 10:16 PM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 21 September 2014 - 10:13 PM, said:

Please do tell your factors for this statement ? Why can the odds not be also that An Alien race just may put a By-pass right through our Solar System? :tu:
It has to do with the speed of light.  Unless the present understanding is way off, launching such a thing is just not going to be affordable for anyone.  Combine that and the probably rarity of such a species and we can sleep nights.

#418    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,616 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:01 AM

Well It does seem like an Awful waist of SPACE ! :tu:

#419    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 14,260 posts

• fmerton.blogspot.com

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:06 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 22 September 2014 - 02:01 AM, said:

Well It does seem like an Awful waist of SPACE ! :tu:
Nature is very wasteful from our point of view -- look at all the uninhabitable planets.

#420    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,678 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 22 September 2014 - 02:12 AM

Obviously new inventions can't be dealt with like cars that run on water or compressed air because it's a money factor
to the powers to be so if intelligent life was discovered imagine the impact on that scale.

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism
can make you narrow minded to all possibilities no matter how unconventional.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users