Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO Pictures from Texas. You haven't seen

Ugly1

So I was on the way to work this morning and I had seen a light in the sky. This light was about 3 times as large in appearance as the brightest star in the sky. This was just before 7 in the morning. What had caught my eye was that the stars were all out of view as the sun had started to rise. I look at this light for a few seconds and think "That is a weird star". Well I look around to see if any other stars are out and there were none. I look back to this light and roughly one second later, poof. It just blinks out.

Well I get home tonight and tell my brother, "Hey man, I seen a UFO today". Well I tell my weak little story that I described above. He informs me of how when he was in south Texas working at a natural gas location as a pipe fitter that they were visited by a UFO one day. He described the UFO as flying in zigzag patterns at incredible speeds. I thought, well your story sure beats my blinking light. Well he asks me, "Do you want to see a picture of it?". He informs me of how the people at the job site all pulled out cameras and got photos, as well as some getting video of the object I am about to post. I was able to save some photos that the people were uploading to facebook. I am currently trying to get him to track down the video as of now. Once I seen the photo, well I had to show you guys!

By the way. From what I have been informed the people we are dealing with that took said pictures are not really the caliper of people that would be creating CGI and manipulating photos if you know what I mean. I think you know what I'm saying.

Anyhow without further typing. A new UFO sighting/picture for you all.

post-56338-0-15494700-1359868306_thumb.j

post-56338-0-55292000-1359868315_thumb.j

• Like 2

Would also like to note that multiple people have apparently caught this object from different angles, as well as on video as mentioned earlier. I am working on my brother to get off his bum and get us some more photo/video evidence.

The two images seem to be identical. The image is also VERY small and very compressed, ie low quality. I await the originals and any other imagery with interest, esp the video.

Surely this case has been reported elsewhere? I can't seem to find any reference to it. Date/town would help.

From what I have found this took place in Ganado Texas around December 20th 2012. If you do google search for Ganado Texas UFO it will pop up from google images.

Regarding video. Yeah, i'm hoping on that too man.

Give me a minute. I'll go to the facebook page of the dude that actually took the pictures.

Original picture uploaded to facebook at. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=398104213604430&set=pb.100002145642573.-2207520000.1359872110&type=3&theater

Edited by Ugly1

might be a lens artifact ?

:alien::no:

Yes, a lens artifact on the dudes smartphone. We all know pipeline workers like to carry around big cameras while at work.

• Like 1

The object does not appear to have moved, from one image to the other, measuring from the crane. At maximum screen magnification there appears to be a long, thin horizontal rectangle on the front of the object, centered slightly to the left of the middle. I would not expect to see this in a lens blemish, droplet of moisture on the lens, or a cloud, with the sun shining through it at the bottom.

• Like 1

When I posted the images I realized as well that they appear to be the same photograph. From what my brother told me this thing was bouncing around. It would stop, zip somewhere else, stop then zip somewhere else. After the show they say it just disappeared.

From what I have been told, this object was moving as some are said to have caught it on video. Unfortunately for me, I do not know the guys that took the photographs, or the video. I am trying my best to do some detective work.

Has anyone tried toying with the image to see if there is evidence of CGI, or photo editing? I am by far NO expert on that so any advice on what you guys think about the photo itself is greatly appreciated. For me, this photo just seemed so much cleaner than other UFO photos I have seen. Not only that, it was taken with a cell phone camera. Lucky for us these guys make money and have pretty decent cell phones!

Please photo experts check out the photo and please let me know if you see any signs of tampering. I really don't think we will as I think we are looking at the real thing here. These are rough necks we are talking about and not computer experts.

Need a MUCH bigger / better quality image. That one contains HUGE jpeg compression artefacts that would easily obscure tampering.

One would wonder WHY it is so heavily compressed - it appears as though the original image was reasonably detailed..

• Like 4

The two images seem to be identical. The image is also VERY small and very compressed, ie low quality. I await the originals and any other imagery with interest, esp the video.

Surely this case has been reported elsewhere? I can't seem to find any reference to it. Date/town would help.

Gidday mate

Although the first part (of the post) sounds an awful lot like Venus, does anything showing up in the photo(s)? It seems pretty prefect at first glance, but I was wondering if it could be the moon behind cloud over, or something like this:

lightshow1.jpg

With perhaps a little help? It looks like a light shining through the clouds, but it is hard to tell distance or the physical properties, like if the object is solid.

Nice pics though. They look neat at first glance.

Seems to be Texas is the place to be if you are an Alien? This one was reported recently at a gas field as well, but not even close to being as good a picture.

29bbcd8c50c07e22e798505033768510.jpeg

LINK to UM Thread on other Texas UFO in recent times

Seems a bit suspicious that Oil fields suddenly seem to place to be, but then again, it's a strange world.

Edited by psyche101

Gidday mate

Although the first part sounds an awful lot like Venus, does anything showing up in the photo(s)? It seems pretty prefect at first glance, but I was wondering if it could be the moon behind cloud over, or something like this:

lightshow1.jpg

With perhaps a little help? It looks like a light shining through the clouds, but it is hard to tell distance or the physical properties, like if the object is solid.

Nice pics though. They look neat at first glance.

Seems to be Texas is the place to be if you are an Alien? This one was reported recently at a gas field as well, but not even close to being as good a picture.

29bbcd8c50c07e22e798505033768510.jpeg

LINK to UM Thread on other Texas UFO in recent times

Seems a bit suspicious that Oil fields suddenly seem to place to be, but then again, it's a strange world.

Wasnt this a trailer moving thru the field of the cam ?

I checked the images in Photoshop. They are both the same exact photo. I'm not going to say that I'm an expert, but the shape does not appear to be pasted in. The compression pattern and the color values seem to match the surrounding sky. It does not appear to have any motion blur. My guess would be moisture on the lens.

Wasnt this a trailer moving thru the field of the cam ?

;)

I wonder if it is all the same person, or just inspiration?

Although I do understand why an Alien would go to Texas, if coming all this way, one does not want to miss the planets premiere BBQ.

• Like 1

;)

I wonder if it is all the same person, or just inspiration?

Although I do understand why an Alien would go to Texas, if coming all this way, one does not want to miss the planets premiere BBQ.

Out near Alpine Texas is a place you and I will indeed visit ! We will Look into the Heart of our Solar system with awhh ! and Eat the Finest B.B.Q and Steaks you ever had ! And If we are really lucky ! See the Marfa Lights ! See you in a few mate !

Gidday mate

Coo-ee..

It seems pretty prefect at first glance

Yeah, that's a bit of an issue - it seems pretty well-defined and symmetrical, a bit like one of those interior lights reflected in a window things that are all the rage these days.. Hard to tell as the jpegging has caused severe problems with that image. But to me it looks either like something added to the image, something reflected in glass, or if not those, something in front of the clouds.

but I was wondering if it could be the moon behind cloud over..

Interesting example, and I'm glad you brought that up.. If it was a bit more 'ragged', I'd say yes, but it just looks too perfectly rounded (subject to the constraints I already raised!). I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here before, but a coupla months ago I was out on a cloudy night and as usual was looking up, when I saw something I'd never seen before. There was a fairly thin, low layer of clouds, and I could see a light moving thru it, obviously coming from within (or above) - sorta looked a bit like a searchlight.. For a moment I thought aircraft on approach (I'm under one of the common flight paths for Brisbane, and they frequently put their landing lights on very early..).. but it bugged me - it just didn't look quite right, a bit too diffuse and it was pointing more down than sideways... Anyway, this patch of light moves on, giving a very eerie effect as it panned across the clouds, and then through a thinner patch I could finally see what was happening.. It was the Moon - and another layer of clouds was up above the first. There was a tiny hole in the upper layer (just like your picture only smaller), and the thin beam of light was being cast down onto the lower layer like a searchlight. The whole event would have only lasted about 10 seconds at most, and then the upper layer hole closed.. I didn't have my camera and would have struggled to get a shot anyway, but I WISH I had - I've not seen anything like this photographed or described before. It pays to wander around outside lookin' up, even if you fall over stuff sometimes.. :D

That second one with the 3 lights is definitely man-made in my opinion. I'll bet the folks who monitor that cam know dang well what it is!

I can only find one other reference to the OP's case elsewhere, and it has absolutely no other information except the town. It seems that all the other image takers and videographers are very shy..

I wish you good luck OP, but it's looking like a dead-end. Once again the MIB got there before us..

I wonder if it was taken from inside a room or auto ?

:tu:

Hey, Dont, you're actually very good at this stuff, aren't you!! Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.. :yes:

This is really neat to hear as far as it looking too perfect. I understand you guys all do not have a personal connection with this case in a sense. It is really cool for me to have family that had seen this thing. It helps me verify its validity. Normally the story is just a "Oh yeah right" or "Sounds exaggerated" type event. With this I got to hear the story from my family member, and for once someone was able to say that they had a picture of what they are describing.

All I can say to you all is enjoy this one. It is legit. There is a reason everything looks perfect in this photo. That is because it is the real deal. Your skepticism is well deserved from all the fake things we see around the internet. I don't think that it will get much better for us than this one unless a video comes out of it.

Nice pics.

What is the purpose of the fully lighted underside on an alien space craft? They can make it all the way here, but need lights to avoid collisions with our aircraft? To let us know "We're here?" To light up their landing terrain?

Such a large amount of light on their craft , I would think would obscure their vision, since they seem to rely on vision more than instruments?

• Like 1

This is really neat to hear as far as it looking too perfect. I understand you guys all do not have a personal connection with this case in a sense. It is really cool for me to have family that had seen this thing. It helps me verify its validity. Normally the story is just a "Oh yeah right" or "Sounds exaggerated" type event. With this I got to hear the story from my family member, and for once someone was able to say that they had a picture of what they are describing.

All I can say to you all is enjoy this one. It is legit. There is a reason everything looks perfect in this photo. That is because it is the real deal. Your skepticism is well deserved from all the fake things we see around the internet. I don't think that it will get much better for us than this one unless a video comes out of it.

Thank Ugly1, appreciate the good attitude, it is nice to look at something objectively and not be harassed for trying to bring the OP down. I am in Australia, A very long way away, so it is indeed pretty removed to me as you have been astute enough to figure. I am not doubting someone saw something I am just trying to gather as many "somethings" as I can to see if we have a square peg, and a square hole. Just the process of elimination. Did you brother confirm, that is indeed exactly what he saw? I got the impression from your post that it is someone else's picture on facebook, just wondering if your brother confirms the picture, the story, or both. I am no photographic expert, which is why I asked the questions above, I have seen some pretty amazing clouds over the years, and wondered if, like in Chrlz recollection above, might be a candidate. Chrlz knows more about photography than I, but that is the beauty of this place, we all have something to offer.

I wish you the very best luck with answering this curious question, in any case, you should get some good evaluations to consider here.

Edited by psyche101

Coo-ee..

:st

Yeah, that's a bit of an issue - it seems pretty well-defined and symmetrical, a bit like one of those interior lights reflected in a window things that are all the rage these days.. Hard to tell as the jpegging has caused severe problems with that image. But to me it looks either like something added to the image, something reflected in glass, or if not those, something in front of the clouds.

I see it now, at first I thought the "dome" was inverted, but looking again, it has no definition. And overall looks very much like a downlight indeed. The comments you have made on compression are interesting, it will be neat to see if they can be answered.

Interesting example, and I'm glad you brought that up.. If it was a bit more 'ragged', I'd say yes, but it just looks too perfectly rounded (subject to the constraints I already raised!). I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here before, but a coupla months ago I was out on a cloudy night and as usual was looking up, when I saw something I'd never seen before. There was a fairly thin, low layer of clouds, and I could see a light moving thru it, obviously coming from within (or above) - sorta looked a bit like a searchlight.. For a moment I thought aircraft on approach (I'm under one of the common flight paths for Brisbane, and they frequently put their landing lights on very early..).. but it bugged me - it just didn't look quite right, a bit too diffuse and it was pointing more down than sideways... Anyway, this patch of light moves on, giving a very eerie effect as it panned across the clouds, and then through a thinner patch I could finally see what was happening.. It was the Moon - and another layer of clouds was up above the first. There was a tiny hole in the upper layer (just like your picture only smaller), and the thin beam of light was being cast down onto the lower layer like a searchlight. The whole event would have only lasted about 10 seconds at most, and then the upper layer hole closed.. I didn't have my camera and would have struggled to get a shot anyway, but I WISH I had - I've not seen anything like this photographed or described before. It pays to wander around outside lookin' up, even if you fall over stuff sometimes.. :D

That second one with the 3 lights is definitely man-made in my opinion. I'll bet the folks who monitor that cam know dang well what it is!

I can only find one other reference to the OP's case elsewhere, and it has absolutely no other information except the town. It seems that all the other image takers and videographers are very shy..

I wish you good luck OP, but it's looking like a dead-end. Once again the MIB got there before us..

Very cool! Quite an effect! I am glad I brought it up too. That sounds like an amazing thing to witness, in fact we should see if you can track the date and see if any UFO's were reported at the same time. You know, I swear I have seen similar things in the past, but cannot put a finger on a specific instance. I'll have to have a look at that facebook page and see what is in there. I have an account but try not to use it. Facebook is not "my thing" but is is very handy to have for the Hungry Jacks app :D

Hope we get to see this video the OP is speaking of.

Fair enough and we appreciate your efforts - plus you being a member here for a long while counts for something, but you have to realise that from our point of view, we only have your word and one pretty bad image. Like psyche, I'd really like to hear more from your brother about what he actually saw, where it came from/went, how fast it traveled, did it go through clouds, etc, and where all the *other* pic's (and video) went in his opinion, and if so many folks saw it, why it wasn't more widely reported..? Can he perhaps get some other witness to join in, or refer us onto someone who knew more about it/took the other images?

• Like 1

If the photo is legit submit a report to NUFORC or MUFON. These types of forums are not that serious

See:

http://www.nuforc.org

http://www.mufon.com/reportufo.html

http://www.epicvoyagers.com/Contact_Us.html