Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO Pictures from Texas. You haven't seen

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#61    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,187 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

View PostSwampgasBalloonBoy, on 09 February 2013 - 07:05 AM, said:

It seemed all your sightings were at night and involved some type of light. I don't blame you for believing it's some natural phenomena. I do hope you'll get to see these things in action during the day, Psyche. Hopefully it'll be amazing enough for you to  consider ET as a strong possibility. I know you would make one hell of an argument for us. :yes:

All except that last one I had indeed forgotten about. In fact I am in your debt for reminding me of it. But the ones I saw were small and changed shape. I cannot see them being anything but Natural Phenomena, but still, quite a sight to behold and I consider myself a very lucky person to have seen this much.
If I ever meet an Alien, or see something I could place in that possibility you can be sure that I would do my level best to provide solid proof. Because of the impact that my personal sightings have had on me, I find cases like D's very compelling and the most likely to be accurate and true. If anyone has seen an alien, I would have D up at the top of the list.

Edited by psyche101, 12 February 2013 - 01:00 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#62    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,800 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:07 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 February 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

All except that last one I had indeed forgotten about. In fact I am in your debt for reminding me of it. But the ones I saw were small and changed shape. I cannot see them being anything but Natural Phenomena, but still, quite a sight to behold and I consider myself a very lucky person to have seen this much.
If I ever meet an Alien, or see something I could place in that possibility you can be sure that I would do my level best to provide solid proof. Because of the impact that my personal sightings have had on me, I find cases like D's very compelling and the most likely to be accurate and true. If anyone has seen an alien, I would have D up at the top of the list.
You know the hardest thing psyche101 ? Is knowing and not being able to provide  only the information and description ! THe actual physical proof I seriously think that they will never let Happen. Just a Hunch on my belief system.THey for Sure know How to Fly Circles around us ! No way they crash,leave parts,ect. Radar,park and let people to smelly,touchie !
But What the hey ? THeres always tomorrow ! :alien: :yes:

This is a Work in Progress!

#63    psyche101

psyche101

Conspiracy Realist

• 30,187 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:33 AM

View PostDONTEATUS, on 12 February 2013 - 03:07 AM, said:

You know the hardest thing psyche101 ? Is knowing and not being able to provide  only the information and description ! THe actual physical proof I seriously think that they will never let Happen. Just a Hunch on my belief system.THey for Sure know How to Fly Circles around us ! No way they crash,leave parts,ect. Radar,park and let people to smelly,touchie !
But What the hey ? THeres always tomorrow ! :alien: :yes:

I reckon that would be the case. People largely believe me, because the explanation is prosaic. And the description supports that, but if I came over to your place tomorrow, and had to "prove" it to you, I do not think I could do that. I allow for some instances that cannot be captured, I realise that cannot be avoided. But I think the recollection is the key. We all have an ET mindset, and have had since the 50's and I admit it is a neat concept. I too love the idea of a new neighbour. It's when we get a bland description such as yours, or perhaps even the Father Gill case, we have something we can work with that is not tainted. Whilst it might leave us baffled, these instances tend to not go away, and can be preserved for future comparison. From what you have told us, I admit ET is a possible option, whereas with Father Gill I would say not, even though both instances are compelling, there is no way to explain what you have seen as prosaic, so for me that is one in the personal in basket so to speak. It's a light basket, but to me, what is in there is indeed compelling.
You are probably right D, the crashes and so forth are a bit much to swallow, lets hope someone loses an alien bolt or something if they are watching us.
I hope tomorrow will be the day, but I am not expecting too much. I still think our best bet is comms. Even considering your sighting, it might not have been manned. I think the best way to talk to someone else is on a decent Intergalactic Phone. As long as the call is not reverse charged.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo 'If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants.' - Sir Isaac Newton. "Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit." Ed Stewart. Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs. Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Sir Wearer of Hats.

#64    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 2,893 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

View PostUgly1, on 11 February 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Sure, we can talk about my sighting! It is nothing that is going to blow your mind.

I was driving to work heading due north of 259 just North of Nacogdoches Texas. I'd say we were about 12 miles north of Nacogdoches when I had seen a light in the sky twinkling. This light appeared to be about 3-4 times as big as the north star. I was riding in the passenger seat so I started looking around at the sky to see if any other stars were out as this just struck me as odd.  I glanced around to the east and southeast to see if any other stars were out and there were none at all.  I looked back at the light and maybe got to look at it for two seconds more tops, and then it blinked out.

When I arrived at work, I asked the other guy who had made it there before us if he had seen the UFO. He pointed to where it was from his perspective and verified he had seen roughly the same thing as me. He said instead of blinking out that it took off in a South Eastern direction. I did not see it shoot off to the South East. I just had seen it blink out. There one second, gone the next.  

The best way to describe my story was there was a twinkling light, I looked around for other stars to see none, looked back at the light and it blinked out.  If the object truly did take off in a South Eastern direction I missed that part. I do not have great vision and was not wearing my glasses so if it did take off in a south eastern direction I guess I missed it. It just simply vanished from my perspective.

Thanks - that's very helpful and you answered most of the questions i was going to ask.  Right now I'm gunna watch a movie and then probably go to sleep, but I shall take a look at all that maybe tomorrow night...

___
All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

#65    captain pish

captain pish

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

The pictures in the original post are obvious photoshops. 100%!

Edited by captain pish, 13 February 2013 - 08:20 PM.

#66    JoeyLuisLeel

JoeyLuisLeel

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:38 PM

I'd agree with cpt fish. its an obvious photoshop enhancement and I use the hell out of photoshop so there you go. But not only that its just strange looking and not really as if it were to be an actual object. around the begining of the thread with the moisture on the lens I was leaning towards that as well maybe from inside a vehicle that was moving just at the right time making the drop from maybe the windshield wiper on the window turn oblong with the motion and then cause that effect. mho

Posted Image

#67    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,800 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

View Postpsyche101, on 12 February 2013 - 03:33 AM, said:

I reckon that would be the case. People largely believe me, because the explanation is prosaic. And the description supports that, but if I came over to your place tomorrow, and had to "prove" it to you, I do not think I could do that. I allow for some instances that cannot be captured, I realise that cannot be avoided. But I think the recollection is the key. We all have an ET mindset, and have had since the 50's and I admit it is a neat concept. I too love the idea of a new neighbour. It's when we get a bland description such as yours, or perhaps even the Father Gill case, we have something we can work with that is not tainted. Whilst it might leave us baffled, these instances tend to not go away, and can be preserved for future comparison. From what you have told us, I admit ET is a possible option, whereas with Father Gill I would say not, even though both instances are compelling, there is no way to explain what you have seen as prosaic, so for me that is one in the personal in basket so to speak. It's a light basket, but to me, what is in there is indeed compelling.
You are probably right D, the crashes and so forth are a bit much to swallow, lets hope someone loses an alien bolt or something if they are watching us.
I hope tomorrow will be the day, but I am not expecting too much. I still think our best bet is comms. Even considering your sighting, it might not have been manned. I think the best way to talk to someone else is on a decent Intergalactic Phone. As long as the call is not reverse charged.

Our best bet is to Go out where no man has gone before,you know the drill LoL ! But Just maybe some day we will be able to see something on a scan,or deep space photo thats got the Beans & Beef to stand up to real scientific scrutney ! Right? Maybe.sorta Kinda,Well Its a Positive thought that Gets it Done in the End !

#68    uprize

uprize

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

SO I assume no video?

#69    coolguy

coolguy

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

Interesting picture if many people did see it then its real.

#70    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 16,800 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 10:51 PM

certnally ! Yuck,Yuck ! Yuck !

#71    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts