Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

A vision of those in hell

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#46    Knight Of Shadows

Knight Of Shadows

Shadow Dancer

• 5,251 posts

• Rest In Peace A.B

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:13 PM

" tries to adjust his head size "

big heads you say ?

by the name of Allah the Gracious the Merciful
Say, "I seek refuge in the Lord of daybreak From the evil of that which He created
And from the evil of darkness when it settles And from the evil of the blowers in knots
And from the evil of an envier when he envies"
truthful was Allah The Most High And Great

#47    solubus

solubus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 08 February 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

I don't care what sort of envirenmental, physical, psychological, or spiritual state the baby or the parents happen to be in at the time.

God would never, do that to an innocent child.

I don't know what sort of weird 'vision' you had, or what kind of 'experience', but to insinuate that the great and loving just God that I serve would allow a poor little innocent infant child to indure eternal torment in the lake of fire, ESPECIALLY due to the parent's wrong doing, is flat out disgusting and wrong. Needless to say, the very thought of it simply infuriates me, and if you really knew me you'd know it takes a lot to get me there.

I suggest you go back and re-evaluate your so called "experience" before you so willingly accept such a disgusting and unjust criminal notion.

It interesting and possible to say that the vision will be a vision created by God for the sake of understanding, but then it is unlikely for God to show a vision of hell in such a manner that torments the child of God. That means that even if that vision was created by God, if you had torment in seeing, then it is not meant for you.

As for whether God would send an innocent child to hell, I would say that that is impossible. However, there is the question if such a child had ever sinned. If the child had sinned even in his mind, then the child would not be so innocent.

There lies the question though, that why would the child die so early? Well if death is from sin, then the explanation would be that the child had sinned mortally. However, if you say that perhaps someone had committed a crime such as murder, then one could argue that the child would not belong in hell because he had not a chance to come to God and repent.

Then lies the question of if it is really possible for a child to accept God after corporal physical death, repent of any sins and then be saved. Is that not possible?

If that is possible, then how can one say that the child would have died young and went to hell immediately without any choice or chance of salvation?

It is disgusting in the sense that there is no opportunity given to the child in regard. However, in the reality of things, isn't God the God of chances?

Therefore, the possible conclusion to this is that no such innocent child would have gone to hell. Even if the child were not innocent and a sinner, then the child would have had the chance to come to the Lord. After all, the final judgment is after the return of the Christ not necessarily after the individual death of the sinner.

#48    1212

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:16 PM

WOW! get help....

#49    AliveInDeath7

AliveInDeath7

Enlightened Seeker

• 2,712 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Obviously you've never been to hell then..

#50    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

Just as we can get possessed by and see demons in hell, so can we here and see the dead in hell. This occurs often in our dreams without our awareness.

Edited by notforgotten, 22 February 2013 - 10:06 PM.

#51    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

• 3,314 posts

• The greatest story ever told is Your story.

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

View PostAquilaChrysaetos, on 08 February 2013 - 02:24 AM, said:

I don't care what sort of envirenmental, physical, psychological, or spiritual state the baby or the parents happen to be in at the time.

God would never, do that to an innocent child.

I don't know what sort of weird 'vision' you had, or what kind of 'experience', but to insinuate that the great and loving just God that I serve would allow a poor little innocent infant child to indure eternal torment in the lake of fire, ESPECIALLY due to the parent's wrong doing, is flat out disgusting and wrong. Needless to say, the very thought of it simply infuriates me, and if you really knew me you'd know it takes a lot to get me there.

I suggest you go back and re-evaluate your so called "experience" before you so willingly accept such a disgusting and unjust criminal notion.

Maybe there is a deeper meaning to his vision than what it would appear. Visions are like dreams, they are real but need interpreting. He saw what he saw and he got out of it what he did. You know god for yourself and that is the most important thing. You know God as loving and that he wouldn't torture the innocent. Yet this other man of God has seen in the spiritual, the suffering of children.. there is suffering of children on this earth, even if they are "not" dead.... in my opinion, my thoughts on the matter hell is not at all what we imagine and something each of us has to work out for ourselves. Throughout time and eternity god has been seen as a destroyer and a redeemer. His time is not like our time, what really is eternity and what can we learn from hell? I refer to Ezekiel and the valley of the dry bones. When all hope was lost God spoke through his prophet and put new breath in the body of the slain... even Jesus went to hell.. hope is not lost, even when it appears that way, there is hope for these young children....

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#52    GoSC

GoSC

HOSEA 1:10; 2:23

• 2,615 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:54 AM

It doesn't ring well with me that God would damn people into malformed caricatures of themselves or their personalities unless IMO we are speaking about the damnation of some truly evil men and women for example tyrants and dictators, souls that have slaughtereds hundreds, thousands, and millions of innocent people under their tyrannical reign and dictatorships.

But what does that say about God? What message do we gather from this? But common lost souls? I would not dream of it.

Edited by B Jenkins, 24 February 2013 - 08:54 AM.

"I charge thee in the sight of God, who giveth life to all things, and of Christ Jesus, who before Pontius Pilate witnessed the good confession; that thou keep the commandment, without spot, without reproach, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ: which in its own times he shall show, WHO IS THE BLESSED AND ONLY POTENTE, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS; who only hath immortality, dwelling in light unapproachable; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honor and power eternal. Amen" (I Tim 6:13-16).

#53    NocturnalWatcher

NocturnalWatcher

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 183 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 06:06 PM

So u saw.a.vision of hell they bobble head's and were chopped up and bitten by snakes and big headed babies were there lol

Don't ever tell anyone about your hallucinations or you will probably end up in the psych ward.

PS how do u chop up a spirit and do the snakes also have big heads?

Seriously though if you believe what you are saying lol get help

#54    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

• The educated lie can be the most deceiving...gullible people believe them without question.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 02:37 AM

View PostNocturnalWatcher, on 10 March 2013 - 06:06 PM, said:

So u saw.a.vision of hell they bobble head's and were chopped up and bitten by snakes and big headed babies were there lol I never said that I saw bubble heads, people that were chopped up, biten by snakes or big-headed babies. All I said is that the dead looked like big-headed fools.

Don't ever tell anyone about your hallucinations or you will probably end up in the psych ward.

PS how do u chop up a spirit and do the snakes also have big heads?

Seriously though if you believe what you are saying lol get help

#55    Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Heaven Is A Halfpipe

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 914 posts

• Hi. My name is Spike.

Posted 11 March 2013 - 03:57 AM

Assuming you're not somebody who really, really needs to have their sanity examined by a psychologist, what makes you think you haven't been deceived by jolly ole Saint Nick, eh? They don't call him The Great Deceiver for nothing :whistle:

You come across to me as just another religious scaremonger who gives religious people a bad name (sorry).

Edited by The Skater Boy, 11 March 2013 - 04:03 AM.

You can go the distance, you can run the mile and you can walk straight through HELL with a smile.

My UM Credentials: http://www.unexplain...5

#56    notforgotten

notforgotten

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 877 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:49 AM

View PostThe Skater Boy, on 11 March 2013 - 03:57 AM, said:

Assuming you're not somebody who really, really needs to have their sanity examined by a psychologist, what makes you think you haven't been deceived by jolly ole Saint Nick, eh? They don't call him The Great Deceiver for nothing :whistle:

You come across to me as just another religious scaremonger who gives religious people a bad name (sorry).

All I said is that I had a vision of the dead looking like big-headed fools and that I believe it was God that made them look that way. FYI the dead are evil spirits.

#57    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,793 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 11 March 2013 - 07:26 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 11 March 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

All I said is that I had a vision of the dead looking like big-headed fools and that I believe it was God that made them look that way.
Ironically so does the OP of this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users