Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Drug/Alcohol Dreams

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#1    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

• Those who could not hear the music thought those who were dancing to be insane.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

These dreams are orchestrated by the powers of darkness to get us to return to our drug/alchohol use.

#2    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 672 posts

• WRATH

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:43 PM

I took mushrooms once and it was amazing...if that's the force of darkness at work then I know which side I'll be choosing from now on.

"Regarding life, the wisest men of all ages have judged it alike: It is worthless."

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

#3    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

• Those who could not hear the music thought those who were dancing to be insane.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

I hope not. I'm basically refering to dreams and the evil that's going on around us that most people don't see.

#4    and then

and then

Abyssus Abyssum Invocat

• 11,792 posts

• Because what came before never seems enough...

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

View Postnotforgotten, on 03 February 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

These dreams are orchestrated by the powers of darkness to get us to return to our drug/alchohol use.
What you are referring to are known as "drunk" dreams and they are quite common in alcoholics, addicts and compulsive eaters early in recovery.  Waking up with the panicked feeling that you have relapsed is awful.  They tend to pass after a few weeks or months for most people.  The point is that they are common and while they are uncomfortable, they are hardly "evil" imo.
Welcome to UM!

Imagination is the power in the turn of a phrase.

#5    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

I disagree, I believe they are evil and intended to get people to return to their usage. They usually occur when the person is most likely to return, for example, just before payday, etc. These dreams due tend to pass after a while.

Edited by notforgotten, 03 February 2013 - 11:26 PM.

#6    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,140 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

View Postnotforgotten, on 03 February 2013 - 10:49 PM, said:

I disagree, I believe they are evil and intended to get people to return to their usage. They usually occur when the person is most likely to return, for example, just before payday, etc. These dreams due tend to pass after a while.
I couldnt be the addiction playing on the mind could it?

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#7    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

The Word

• 3,135 posts

• Be not
    listeners
    only

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

I do agree that spirits will entice you into drugs and try to get a person off track... a lot of demonic activity associated with drugs..

The letter kills but The Spirit gives life. 2 Corinthians 3:6

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#8    human_eraser

human_eraser

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 148 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:06 AM

There is no evil, nor good, necessarily. The universe itself is neutral. For every positive attraction there is a negative one.

Edited by human_eraser, 04 February 2013 - 04:08 AM.

#9    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,012 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 04 February 2013 - 02:55 AM, said:

I do agree that spirits will entice you into drugs and try to get a person off track... a lot of demonic activity associated with drugs..

Booze is a drug hence Jessus turned water into wine, thats a lot of wine and Jesus was a well known drinker. Jessus a demon, hmmm maybe he was.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#10    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

The Word

• 3,135 posts

• Be not
    listeners
    only

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:57 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 04 February 2013 - 04:11 AM, said:

Booze is a drug hence Jessus turned water into wine, thats a lot of wine and Jesus was a well known drinker. Jessus a demon, hmmm maybe he was.

I'm not going to bother with this..

Non-ambiguity and non-contradiction are one sided and thus unsuited to express the incomprehensible. -Jung

#11    The Silver Thong

The Silver Thong

Forum Divinity

• 30,012 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:00 AM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 04 February 2013 - 04:57 AM, said:

I'm not going to bother with this..

Didn`t think you would as your saviour liked to bend his elbow alot.

Sittin back drinkin beer watchin the world take it's course.

The only thing god can't do is prove he exists ?

#12    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:46 AM

View PostThe Silver Thong, on 04 February 2013 - 05:00 AM, said:

Didn`t think you would as your saviour liked to bend his elbow alot.

You are on a offensive roll tonight silver lol,i am not religious personally just to many unanswerable questions for me.I have to agree with seeker think it is the addiction playing on your mind.Many medicine men and witch doctors have used what most have considered drugs for thousands of years for healing.Eraser about summed up how i feel about things

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#13    SpiritWriter

SpiritWriter

The Word

• 3,135 posts

• Be not
    listeners
    only

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 04 February 2013 - 05:46 AM, said:

You are on a offensive roll tonight silver lol,i am not religious personally just to many unanswerable questions for me.I have to agree with seeker think it is the addiction playing on your mind.Many medicine men and witch doctors have used what most have considered drugs for thousands of years for healing.Eraser about summed up how i feel about things

Drugs for healing and being addicted to drugs are two different things. I heard plenty of demonic drug stories.  Thats why it's called feenin for drugs, because it's a feen... also why drinks are called spirits... I wasn't on drugs but I knew people that came around who brought spirits with them that posessed my house, go down the street and ask the nearest crack head about drugs and their relationship with the devil, and try not to discredit them just because they're a drug addict... you might get some insight.

I hope this thread gets some more people posting that actually knows about this. This is an important subject. A lot of people out here are on drugs but wont talk about it or face whats happening to them - you have to combat it.

#14    notforgotten

notforgotten

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

Methamphetamine is another drug that will bring evil spirits into your life. It's not a hallucination, nor is it a psychosis, unless the devils are deceiving you.

#15    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,128 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 04 February 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostSpiritWriter, on 04 February 2013 - 06:51 PM, said:

Drugs for healing and being addicted to drugs are two different things. I heard plenty of demonic drug stories.  Thats why it's called feenin for drugs, because it's a feen... also why drinks are called spirits... I wasn't on drugs but I knew people that came around who brought spirits with them that posessed my house, go down the street and ask the nearest crack head about drugs and their relationship with the devil, and try not to discredit them just because they're a drug addict... you might get some insight.

I hope this thread gets some more people posting that actually knows about this. This is an important subject. A lot of people out here are on drugs but wont talk about it or face whats happening to them - you have to combat it.

I was not trying to be demeaning of your subject,and believe me i know all about the people you speak of i am originally from new orleans you see these people on a daily basis,work with them,even can be friendly with some.The demon is in themselves,and yes i very much believe negative energy follows close behind.Though i dont put that energy into biblical terms.Do not always assume people dont know what they are talking about just because they have a different way of seeing things.

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users