Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Portal being formed

ufo portal orb lightbeing dimensions

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

hey i recently seen a video with a orb/ufo type of thing creating a portal. I then seen what seemed like ufos or orbs flying out of it, heres the link or video if you want to watch it i think it's pretty interesting and am wondering what you thought on this are.

#2    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

Ah, the old 'Unclear Footage' trick so we can't really see what's going on...jolly.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#3    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:26 PM

Waste of time, people.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#4    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,225 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

Man has always been drawn to Fire ! :tu:

This is a Work in Progress!

#5    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 03 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

clearly people on this site are more closed minded then most how is it a waist of time when there is clearly something amazing going on unexplained by science? True people who have a passion of unexplained mysteries would jump at a chance to investigate this amazing phenomenon.

#6    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

From the OP, 'True people who have a passion of unexplained mysteries would jump at a chance to investigate this amazing phenomenon.'

In this instance, I would have to say it would be foolhardy. Surely any -person- would look before they 'jump' otherwise, it would be a wasted journey down a very very long hole which only ends with a *thud*.

Now, I do think it is an amazing phenomenon that our digital technology has come along leaps and bounds making the 'trueness' of the phenomenon in which the OP regards as too fleeting to pin point. The 'true' phenomenon here is that with digital manipulation, dramatic illusions and charismatic voices, that anything can be made to -look- true, when in fact it's just a combination of good ole human ingenuity, imagination and seduction. And I do not believe there is anything untrue about that.

*sigh*... I do want to believe, I so do; however, I'm just too firmly rooted to what I -see- upon my beloved Earth.

Kind Regards.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#7    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:04 PM

View PostCT1993, on 03 February 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

clearly people on this site are more closed minded then most how is it a waist of time when there is clearly something amazing going on unexplained by science? True people who have a passion of unexplained mysteries would jump at a chance to investigate this amazing phenomenon.

got any better video? looks weird but the video is pretty crappy so idk what im looking at most the time.

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#8    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:13 PM

rule 1 of UM would be debunk.

rule 2 dont blindly believe in with corraborating evidence.

rule 3 discuss in the open forum to make sure your opinion is not blinded and get input from others about what you may be seeing/occuring

rule 4 make up your own rules Im not your mother

Regarding your video. Its cool but we cant see anything but some weird lights in a grainy video from some unknown place on planet earth. Whats are we suppose to believe so far ?

rule 5 listen to Asadora as she said it well

#9    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:20 PM

well as far as i know this video was taking on a security cam in japan by some volcano that's all i know and that would explain the "grainyness" of the video

#10    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

and most you guys don't even focus on the video, you read my comments and try to bash them. like come on people im asking for feedback not sarcasm and witty remarks.

#11    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

Theres quite a few skeptics running around and youll get them in every "paranormal" thread. Try the political thread if you really want to get bashed.

But yeah. We cant make any conclusions based on the video so without corraborating evidence its impossible to say its any more then what it is.

And thanks for letting us know the location that helps a bit. It puts the video into context.

#12    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:30 PM

View PostAsteroidX, on 03 February 2013 - 11:13 PM, said:

rule 1 of UM would be debunk.

rule 2 dont blindly believe in with corraborating evidence.

rule 3 discuss in the open forum to make sure your opinion is not blinded and get input from others about what you may be seeing/occuring

rule 4 make up your own rules Im not your mother

Regarding your video. Its cool but we cant see anything but some weird lights in a grainy video from some unknown place on planet earth. Whats are we suppose to believe so far ?

rule 5 listen to Asadora as she said it well

you  would  make  a good  big  sister ...   and  god  save   us  if  you become  the  wicked  friend  that  talks  us  all  into   stuff  we  know  we  should  not do...

#13    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,350 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

View PostCT1993, on 03 February 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

The guy in the video is jumping to baseless conclusions. Maybe you were expecting people to be amazed by some crappy video, sorry poor quality videos are not unexplainable by science.

#14    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

no problem here is another video with what appears to be 4 diffrent camera angles, as far as im concerned i recently moved and have to deal with slow internet (dialup) so i cannot really comment on the video because i cannot watch the whole thing without waiting all day for it to load. hope it helps

#15    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 03 February 2013 - 11:32 PM, said:

The guy in the video is jumping to baseless conclusions. Maybe you were expecting people to be amazed by some crappy video, sorry poor quality videos are not unexplainable by science.

Yes that may be but im not focusing on what the commenter is saying in the video cause frankly he sounds like he doesn't know what hes talking about. im more interested in the video itself and like i said the video was taken by a security cam so that's why it's crappy but in real life it's obviously something extrodinary

Also tagged with ufo, portal, orb, lightbeing, dimensions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users