Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Portal being formed

ufo portal orb lightbeing dimensions

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

View PostCT1993, on 03 February 2013 - 11:22 PM, said:

and most you guys don't even focus on the video, you read my comments and try to bash them. like come on people im asking for feedback not sarcasm and witty remarks.

Well, its not a portal, to anything .... there, thats my feedback.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#17    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:45 PM

View PostDBunker, on 03 February 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

Well, its not a portal, to anything .... there, thats my feedback.

Well did you happen to see the energy/ufo/orb's flying out of it where do you think that's coming from?

#18    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:53 PM

View PostCT1993, on 03 February 2013 - 11:45 PM, said:

Well did you happen to see the energy/ufo/orb's flying out of it where do you think that's coming from?

You cant be serious!?

By that crappy video, you can say that a portal opened and out came a UFO?

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#19    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:59 PM

That second video is certainly interesting. I have not seen it before myself.  I believe we can date this video based on the name of the volcano and a google search.

It reminds me of this South American Volcano footage:

UFOs leaving volcano Parinacota in South America 21-Aug-2011

and then there was this one from South America as well

http://www.huffingto..._n_2057861.html

#20    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:14 AM

Why isnt that a plane with the sun reflecting on its surface.

As for the UFO Appears To Fall Into Mexico Volcano - that was just to silly, Im not even going to coment on it.

Edited by DBunker, 04 February 2013 - 12:18 AM.

#21    Esoteric Toad

Esoteric Toad

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 693 posts

• Where does one get certified as an "Ancient Astronaut Theorist" or "Cryptozoologist"?

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

I watched it but with no sound and honestly I skipped through it. It looks like video of a video and one or both is highly compressed. Anything small and bright/reflective would lose detail and likely look like a blob, and other orb if you like. The video almost looks like a traffic camera... Not usually the highest resolution and when water droplets get on the lense they can look like oval metallic blobs and, if hot enough, can appear to vanish.

JMO.

#22    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,025 posts

• [i]All rivers find their own way to the ocean.[/i] -Unknown

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:19 AM

After about two minutes I couldn't stand watching any more. It's blurry, pixilated and to be blunt this video is not convincing of anything.
The whole are looks like it is under construction, particularly that elevated highway.

By the way, having a "passion" for the unexplained doesn't mean you swallow any garbage or trash that comes along.
You need discernment, logic and a healthy dose of skepticism. If you blindly believe in anything then you'll obviously fall for anything.

Posted Image

#23    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:33 AM

True.... most of the paranormal claims are pure BUNK... the trick is to find that "gold nugget", if they exist at all.

I sure havent found it yet.

#24    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

Yerp.  But it never hurts to keep trying.

#25    Pssst

Pssst

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:35 AM

My first thought was some kind of fire.  The flying anomalies are newschoppers.

Google:  april 2011 fire japan sakurajima

It's called an "Earthquake Light" or "techtonic nuclear ...."

http://www.youtube.c...v=5WxmeOqYtB0#!

(IDK the credibility of these people on the video, but at least it gives another explanation)

Edited by Pssst, 04 February 2013 - 12:45 AM.

#26    pitchp

pitchp

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

• "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

CT1993 welcome to unexplained-mysteries! :D

"The truth is out there. We are all searching for it."
   PitchP

#27    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 12:44 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 04 February 2013 - 12:35 AM, said:

Yerp.  But it never hurts to keep trying.

Thats why most of us are here.

It p***es me off though.... all these credulous people slinging the obvious fakes and crap from the history channel.

#28    CT1993

CT1993

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 96 posts

• With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostDBunker, on 04 February 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

Thats why most of us are here.

It p***es me off though.... all these credulous people slinging the obvious fakes and crap from the history channel.

You know what p***es me off that you say you haven't found a single thing that has been unexplained. That's when i know your way passed skeptisism and completly closed your mind to the unexplained. like come on out of all the ufo cases, ghost cases, government coverups that none of them are unexplained or even real. you sir need to get real, like i said  being a skeptic to a degree is cool but don't completly disregard anything out of the ordinary and claim it to be a plain or CGI.

#29    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:21 AM

Thats one of the biggest problems with the "paranormal" right now is just about anything real can also be faked using tech.

#30    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,157 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 04 February 2013 - 01:33 AM

I am getting the feeling that Jim Oberg is psychic.

If I believed in such things of course :lol:

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

Also tagged with ufo, portal, orb, lightbeing, dimensions

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users