Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Are believers in the paranormal open to:

paranormal ghost believe logic open

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Poll: Can all paranormal experiences be explained? (27 member(s) have cast votes)

Are there any paranormal phenomena that can't be explained by some normal and rational physical or psychological phenomena?

1. Yes (Please provide example). (19 votes [70.37%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 70.37%

2. No (8 votes [29.63%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 29.63%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#31    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

dbl post

Edited by Sakari, 17 March 2013 - 07:52 PM.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#32    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Kik messenger id is lonewolf2. Hit me up some time.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

Science might explain what some of the energy's are and give some possible reasons why there present and what the affects might be.  Once those are ruled out  then what do you have?   Example above non conductive  and non magnetic material  producing  a magnetic field.   Evp's answering questions that you asked.

#33    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:59 PM

And  how many scientists. Are looking in to these: things?

#34    chopmo

chopmo

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 342 posts

• aaaah rabble rabble rabble rabble

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:37 PM

Are there any paranormal phenomena that can't be explained by some normal and rational physical or psychological phenomena?

Rationalisation and the need to explain everything is part of the "know-it-all" arrogance conditioning.
You can still rationalise without trying to pin point it to a matter of science or religion. I have found to do so, you need to shut off pretty much everything and think deep if you do not come to an answer straight away leave it for next time you want to think deeply. I'm not saying people shouldn't be conducting test or studies on this occurance but more so it shouldn't be paraded around so people should can youtube their stupid vblog's acting like they're ghandi.

All in all, whatever helps the general public sleep at night I guess.

"S*** happens."

why is everyone so &^%$ing concerned with "the end"...
new beginnings is what you should be concerned about...

#35    Sakari

Sakari

Rob Lester

• 13,272 posts
  • Location:Safford, Arizona...My heart and soul are still on the Oregon Coast.

• Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:40 PM

View Postlone wolf2, on 17 March 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

Science might explain what some of the energy's are and give some possible reasons why there present and what the affects might be.  Once those are ruled out  then what do you have?   Example above non conductive  and non magnetic material  producing  a magnetic field.   Evp's answering questions that you asked.

Make a topic of specific things you are talking about, and I will be happy to give explanations.

EVP's have a ton of threads, I have never heard a " EVP " that could not be understood without suggestive words or subtitles.

View Postlone wolf2, on 17 March 2013 - 10:59 PM, said:

And  how many scientists. Are looking in to these: things?

A lot, just depends what you are talking about....Audio, Visual, Magnetic, Electronic, Psychological.

You are going off topic here, but at the same time proving the point of the topic.

Our Wolf's Memorial Page

http://petsupports.com/a04/sakari.htm

#36    lone wolf2

lone wolf2

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:40 AM

I was talking about the theories behind how the voices get on the recorders.      Keep in mind that digital recorders have rf shielding  according to fcc rules and use a electrc condenser microphone

Also tagged with paranormal, ghost, believe, logic, open

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users