Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Help with telekenesis - so close need help

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

• The Proof is in the "peeas nuhhh burder"

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hello,

I have been dligently working at foucsing enough energy to move the very lightest of objects, I've some success but I have hit a wall in my development of my abilities.

For my exercises I put two toothpicks about a quater of an inch apart.  After about 45 minutes of meditation I begin my attempts.  I have on about 3 occassions managed to move one toothpick into contact with the other, but I haven't managed anything further.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Thanks.

What time is it? "peeas nuh burder" and Jelly time!

#2    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,549 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

Wow, what you have done is awesome! Sorry I can't help.!

Posted Image

#3    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 14,129 posts

• I love chocolate

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:11 PM

Are the toothpicks under glass when you do this?  If not it's your breath that moved them.  See if you can move them when they're covered.

Edited by OverSword, 04 February 2013 - 05:11 PM.

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,425 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

The possibilities.

#5    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 05:56 PM

I have tried this on a couple of different surfaces, and I "move" them horizontally, side to side, not away from me.  I sit about 3 feet from the surface.  I'm not here to "prove" that I am doing this, I am just asking others who probably have more experience, how I can improve my technique.

Edited by CakeOrDeath, 04 February 2013 - 05:56 PM.

#6    Mistydawn

Mistydawn

Feathered Feline

• 11,549 posts

• Dethpicably quackers!!!

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:02 PM

CakeOrDeath, on 04 February 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

I have tried this on a couple of different surfaces, and I "move" them horizontally, side to side, not away from me.  I sit about 3 feet from the surface.  I'm not here to "prove" that I am doing this, I am just asking others who probably have more experience, how I can improve my technique.
You are going to get some aweful responses on line Cake.. I just have to say, ignore those that don't help.
I have nothing to offer though. Good luck.

Posted Image

#7    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:18 PM

i made a bridge out of toothpicks for class once, if that counts >.>

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#8    John from Lowell

John from Lowell

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

• Self Love Unlocks the Magic Inside

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:37 PM

CakeOrDeath, on 04 February 2013 - 05:56 PM, said:

I am not involved with this particular kind of effort but I can suggest that what others do would only be marginally helpful.

Confidence is something you create for your self by imagining a way for something to happen.

Best Wishes!!
John

What We Are Never Changes !!

Who We Are Is Always Changing !!!

#9    ILRNouda

ILRNouda

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

I'd suggest eliminating the mediation. Emptying your mind is dangerous because it leaves you open to attack. If you have the ability, locate its source and work to find a trigger that improves the ability without the need for conscious thought. Most abilities are at their peak when they are felt and embraced no an empathic/emotional level, rather than sought out.

Edited by ILRNouda, 04 February 2013 - 06:48 PM.

#10    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• Credendo Vides
    Seeing is Believing

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Why not film that?
It sounds awesome

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#11    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

I haven't considered filming yet, as my results haven not been consistent and I feel like adding another element to the mix may take my mind off the task, plus I'm not really out to "show off" just mostly trying to improve myself.

I will try to go at it without meditation, it just that one of my mentors suggested the best way to focus energy is on a single point.  He would have me medidate on a red tack in a white wall.  But I am willing to try different approaches.

#12    BorisIWantToKnow

BorisIWantToKnow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 225 posts

• Credendo Vides
    Seeing is Believing

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

CakeOrDeath, on 04 February 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

I haven't considered filming yet, as my results haven not been consistent and I feel like adding another element to the mix may take my mind off the task, plus I'm not really out to "show off" just mostly trying to improve myself.

I will try to go at it without meditation, it just that one of my mentors suggested the best way to focus energy is on a single point.  He would have me medidate on a red tack in a white wall.  But I am willing to try different approaches.
Well you do realise, if it's true what you're saying you could be famous
I mean
A telekinetic....
Science fiction comes to life man :clap:

“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.

#13    CakeOrDeath

CakeOrDeath

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

Ya, I'm pretty sure they would tie me up beat me like a horse and call me nana.

#14    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 791 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

CakeOrDeath, on 04 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Hello,

I have been dligently working at foucsing enough energy to move the very lightest of objects, I've some success but I have hit a wall in my development of my abilities.

For my exercises I put two toothpicks about a quater of an inch apart.  After about 45 minutes of meditation I begin my attempts.  I have on about 3 occassions managed to move one toothpick into contact with the other, but I haven't managed anything further.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Thanks.

Congratulations your experiment! It's a great feeling when you prove something to yourself after so much perseverance.

Like the other poster said I don't think it's wise to "empty" yourself to let something in through meditation since it can be done just by expanding conscious concentration after being relaxed..unless you're trying to be a medium too.      

You can put the toothpicks under glass, which makes doing it harder but it does prove no outside contact. Not for others but for yourself, it increases your confidence. Those anniversary glass covered clocks come in handy for this.

Moving your hands can help increase the effect and the control if your concentrating from them and feel the energy passing from them. It's easier to do it through them since you just feel as though you are extending their force and the hands are naturally used for moving things. Also it is easier at first if you have a little metal and water under the glass too, it makes the atmosphere within more receptive some how. Also if your inhale as you move the energy field it grows stronger and more controllable.  Once you see what works for you go from there to make the effects more amazing if you wish to video or if show off to someone. You probably will do that once you get enough successful practices and feel its really under control.

Be prepared for way more than you bargained for if you take it to strangers though. You'll get all kinds of negative comments like you're possessed, an evil sorcerer, or just a trickster magician. Even the people who don't believe in things that way and have open minds never look at you the same!

#15    Braymond

Braymond

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 02:39 AM

Like most things in life, practice makes perfect.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users