Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 1 votes

Help with telekenesis - so close need help

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#91    White Unicorn

White Unicorn

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

That may seem like a very obvious and silly observation, but it is sort of akin to the x-wing scene from Jedi, if you are using nothing but your mind, your mental prowess, would weight and mass really matter?

Weight and mass do matter because you are tapping into something other than your mind and it wouldn't be so easily magnified to that level!

#92    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 11,217 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

View PostRlyeh, on 19 February 2013 - 08:59 AM, said:

How about the ability to read? Do you possess that ability?

Apparently not;
Who said anything about a science experiment?

Posted Image
No one can read except for you. I guess you have your own super powers.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#93    Blue Star

Blue Star

Telekinetic

• 7,298 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:04 AM

View PostCakeOrDeath, on 04 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Hello,

I have been dligently working at foucsing enough energy to move the very lightest of objects, I've some success but I have hit a wall in my development of my abilities.

For my exercises I put two toothpicks about a quater of an inch apart.  After about 45 minutes of meditation I begin my attempts.  I have on about 3 occassions managed to move one toothpick into contact with the other, but I haven't managed anything further.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this, i.e. move the toothpicks further or stack them?

Thanks.

Cloud busting is a good place to start. It is simple, easy and fun to do.....You don't need anything, well just a cloud in the sky that's all.
May be because a cloud is mostly vapour it's definitely a lot less dense than a tooth pick, that's for sure.
Pick your cloud,
Pick your point on the cloud
Visualize a hole emerging
See it expand
Easy.
Now try it with a candle flame, Changing its colour, expanding the flame hight, width, decreasing the flame.
Now try it with a birds flight path...left, right, up, down and so on.

I personally only play at this sort of thing as the rest takes daily practise and I am not that interested in moving things like a toothpick. I don't go any further than this.
If you would be so kind as to tell me why you want this skill because up until now, I don't see much use for it?

#94    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,562 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

View PostTesla II, on 17 February 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Yes the prime motive for having able to do such things is focus... or in other words meditation.. But one needs to have clean biosystem and good character to be able to amount such power. There is alot behind that good character phrase i could try to explain but it would not make much sense... I'll just say that everything around me and you vibrates with certain frequecies... That is a fact.
tesla, I don't know if you'll ever be reading this, as this thread is donkeys years old, but I have a photo that proves your very point!
it's a picture of the sonagraphic tests done on the word 'ohm', and carvings in hundreds of years' old stone!
i'm having loads of trouble uploading sh!t on to here, but if you give me your email address, I can send it to you and you can post it!
(i can guarantee I aren't a nigerian prince looking for an account I can pay $73,000,000 into)

Edited by shrooma, 05 March 2013 - 06:41 PM.

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

#95    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,276 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

Shrooma that very word ohm bares many vibrations i think the lower you go with voice/sound frequency something changes.. What ? Well i have sound software and i was look for a VST plugin to re-create a frequency of 7.83 Hz. That is called Schumann Resonance it has to do something with brain rhythem i think more like those electronic pulses in brains when it tries to communicate with other parts of body. That is such a low freq that people cant hear it, but brains can.. because of those vibrations. Now i would take me as subject and try to use a single long shot and then few short shots at high volume. That would be the test if i would be able to find a very very low freq generator ( which i will, but it is really hard to get one so far i found 2, but working on making them work :huh:  ).

What i am trying to say is that at such low freq. man ( human ) cant hear the sound but brains get vibrations from sound waves... would love to discuss more if you wish.

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#96    shrooma

shrooma

doesn't have one screw fully tightened.....

• 3,562 posts

• Live.
    Sin.
    Die.

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

tesla, a friend of mine in india posted something on FB a while ago, a sonarscope pic of the word 'OM' exactly matching an ancient vedic stone carving, so i've sent him a message asking for links and stuff, and as soon as he gets back to me with the info, i'll email it to you!

- - - - -disclaimer- - - - -
all posts- without exception- are humourous.
if you fail to grasp the sublety, then don't whine on due to your lack of understanding.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users