Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

1 dead body, 2 more just found.

freetoroam

http://www.northamptonchron.co.uk/news/crime/post-mortem-examination-due-today-on-body-found-in-river-nene-1-4752397

A post-mortem examination is due to take place today on the body of a man found in the River Nene.

The body was found near The Lakes business park in Northampton about 1.30pm on Friday.

A police spokesman said the man would not be formally identified until later in the week.

On Friday, access to the path alongside the River Nene was cordoned off by police, opposite Northampton Old Scouts RFC, in Rushmere Road.

Several police cars and fire engines were at the scene.

From the other side of the Nene, a body was clearly visible at the bottom of the banking, and the emergency services were carrying a stretcher to the scene. A large cordon was also in place along the towpath.

A police spokesman said it was “complete speculation” at this stage that it was that of Polish man Artur Liana, aged 32, who went missing on December 22 last year.

============================================================================

This is not on the news yet, but 2 more bodies have just been found in the same spot. Do not know yet if they are also Polish.

But something is certainly going on. Police are all there now.

• Like 1

More Doom and Gloom,why cant something good happen for a change.

• Like 3

Good news is it was sunny all day today.

Would be interesting to know if these 2 were Polish too. We will see.

• Like 1

Wonder if its the work of a serial killer.

Good news is it was sunny all day today.

Would be interesting to know if these 2 were Polish too. We will see.

I am sorry for them and their families,its pretty grim dying in a foreign country (we are foreign to them)
  • Like 1

Sadly the media likes making more of a big deal out of the negative stuff.

I think it's a big part in why so many people are depressed to be honest and why the country is a mess.

• Like 1

I think it's a big part in why so many people are depressed to be honest and why the country is a mess.

Indeed. I don't know, but would not be surprised of a casual connection between media negativity and aggravated depression.

Yeah. Sounds like our bodies found out by the beaches on long island . Except almost all of ours are female .

The Media dont have a concience,they revel in Doom and Gloom,because it sells newspapers.
  • Like 1

The Media dont have a concience,they revel in Doom and Gloom,because it sells newspapers.

It doesn't say a great deal about the public that buy them either!

• Like 1