Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

most absurd conspiracies

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#61    monk 56

monk 56

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,012 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hi Ali Smack,

I thought your list was very funny about crazy conspiracy theories, there is one you mentioned that has some truth to it, although i have no idea if there is an underground complex, probably not.
I'm talking about Denver airport, love the freaky horse with the red eyes that glow in the dark, ha ha!

http://vigilantcitiz...tional-airport/

It does have an masonic plaque dated 19th March 1994, midnight day marker was used at location, when Sirius is setting along horizon in the West, astronomy graph below:-

http://2012forum.com...=5185&mode=view

Edited by monk 56, 09 February 2013 - 03:46 AM.

#62    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Psychic Spy

• 1,801 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:13 AM

View Postali smack, on 08 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

it's from a site which listed really stupid theories. some of which i can't find anywhere else.

The blogger wrote some great entries about people who claimed to be former members or victims of cabals and cults. A few claimed to be high priests in satanic cults. They made a career out of their tall tales. Mike Warnke might have been the first one to do this. He said that he was a high priest in an international satanic cult that was the real Illuminati. He was followed by Michelle, who co-wrote a book about her alleged abuse at the hands of evil cultists. Her book might have been the origin of the RMS and SRA witch hunts that led to the punishment of innocent individuals. The two aforementioned people likely were the originators of the satanic panic era.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#63    Mike D boy

Mike D boy

...from the Desert...

• 2,400 posts

• he's Native and Indio-geneous to the Americas.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

I heard from some women who chose to give birth at home that hospitals are purposely causing more pain and discomfort during labors, so they can extract more medical bills to fund medical corporations which hospitals may or may be under its ownership. Yep...the hospital-maternity ward conspiracy places millions of women in worse pain and costs more than even brain surgery, indicates hospital care may purposely hurt women in a very natural event of childbirth.

:innocent: The Truth is Out There - the X Files. :alien:

#64    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,591 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:44 AM

View PostTsa-La-Gie Oyate, on 09 February 2013 - 04:18 AM, said:

I heard from some women who chose to give birth at home that hospitals are purposely causing more pain and discomfort during labors, so they can extract more medical bills to fund medical corporations which hospitals may or may be under its ownership. Yep...the hospital-maternity ward conspiracy places millions of women in worse pain and costs more than even brain surgery, indicates hospital care may purposely hurt women in a very natural event of childbirth.
Have they heard of epidural?
Homebirths come with more risks.
http://www.dailymail...hs-coroner.html
http://www.telegraph...irth-risks.html

#65    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

Coarse singer

• 1,396 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

I know the greatest one, that there'd be any conspiracies at all. I mean, people can't lie, can they?

Words... I'm a life artist. That's enough.
It all starts from awareness and presense.

#66    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:52 AM

So many in this thread are great (at being awful) haha i think all of mine have been listed. Loving this thread

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users