Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * * 1 votes

Russan scientist crack crop circle code


  • Please log in to reply
124 replies to this topic

#31    Abramelin

Abramelin

    -

  • Member
  • 18,110 posts
  • Joined:07 May 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:"Here the tide is ruled, by the wind, the moon and us."

  • God created the world, but the Dutch created the Netherlands

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:56 AM

View Postcsspwns, on 07 February 2013 - 04:02 AM, said:

lol this link doesnt exist

View PostAbramelin, on 06 February 2013 - 12:59 PM, said:

You'll have to add the URL tags yourself:

http://en.wikipedia....e_(esotericism)

If you do it using the URL button, the final ) will be dropped and the link is dead.



#32    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

    Official UM Asylum Resident

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,832 posts
  • Joined:20 Nov 2010
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Hawai'i

  • Wha? /:0\

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:58 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 February 2013 - 02:23 AM, said:



I'll even PM you before I post ;)

Cannot hurt I suppose, everything I know about women I could write on a matchbox.

LMAO!!  :D

What about crop circles or Russian scientists?

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald


#33    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,830 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 07 February 2013 - 04:58 AM, said:

LMAO!!  :D

What about crop circles or Russian scientists?

Well, if we have a female Russian scientist, I think I might be in a spot of bother, males, I cannot tell you until I get a hold of that Rocket Fuel!


Posted Image



Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#34    aidaubmeg459

aidaubmeg459

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined:25 Oct 2012

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:18 AM

OK i cracked the deeper code.... it has specific instructions saying EXACTLY how we save ourselves... these beings are super benevolent and represent pure empathy to the point that if we die they to will experience our deaths..... ok the instructions say everyone take your cloths off and get in a congo line....... wait..... maybee that was take your cloths off and build a space ship..... or do the spaceship dance......... well anyways im QUITE sure were all supposed to ditch the cloths.... lol :-p

Ok I understand you spent 50 bucks to get high to post that.... that does not make you sound more intelligent. I would suggest a refund... being arguable is not the same as being intelligent....

#35    CT1993

CT1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Joined:03 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada, British Columbia

  • With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:40 AM

Wow your guy's responses are very disturbing the fact that you can't take this seriously and feel you need to joke about other people lives but! what am i to expect from a site where anyone can join and talk smack with no expertise at all to professionally examine and reasearch phenomeom i think i'll take my topic's elsewhere from now on (shakes head)


#36    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,830 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:55 AM

View PostCT1993, on 07 February 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

Wow your guy's responses are very disturbing the fact that you can't take this seriously and feel you need to joke about other people lives but! what am i to expect from a site where anyone can join and talk smack with no expertise at all to professionally examine and reasearch phenomeom i think i'll take my topic's elsewhere from now on (shakes head)

You are taking this seriously?


Really?

We monitor the magnetosphere constantly, if there was a change, we do not need a letter from an alien to tell us. There is no imminent Armageddon. One canot just make claims like this, and expect them to be taken at face value, Badeskov pointed this out for you on the previous page. I thought his post was as usual of the highest calibre, and neatly wrapped things up.


Quote

So no, he has not proven anything at all. In fact, he emphasises that one cannot make that conclusion based on his results and much more is needed,


The Russian even says this is not a conclusion, but you are?


Also, take note about the poster who mentioned Russian scientist being in the paper, a lot, with many wild claims, They even sent out a Bigfoot expedition last year, I mean crikey Moses, these Russian Scientists are just cracking all the strange phenomena of late, but not one stick of proof! Google Russian Scientist Yeti, have a look yourself. Do you not find this sudden intense Russian mastery of the paranormal the least bit suspicious????

Crop circles? Is there any reason to think anyone would, or could communicate across space like this??????? It has to be one of the silliest claims going around, up there with abduction's perhaps.

It's not even as believable as Sitchin's Nibiru!!!!

In any case, it was just a little levity, not aimed at anyone in particular. No offence was intended. I thought you would have expected many such skeptical responses to be honest. It's rather a tall story...........

But I was not joking about my knowledge of the female of the species........

Edited by psyche101, 07 February 2013 - 05:59 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#37    CT1993

CT1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Joined:03 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada, British Columbia

  • With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:13 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 February 2013 - 05:55 AM, said:

You are taking this seriously?


Really?

We monitor the magnetosphere constantly, if there was a change, we do not need a letter from an alien to tell us. There is no imminent Armageddon. One canot just make claims like this, and expect them to be taken at face value, Badeskov pointed this out for you on the previous page. I thought his post was as usual of the highest calibre, and neatly wrapped things up.





The Russian even says this is not a conclusion, but you are?


Also, take note about the poster who mentioned Russian scientist being in the paper, a lot, with many wild claims, They even sent out a Bigfoot expedition last year, I mean crikey Moses, these Russian Scientists are just cracking all the strange phenomena of late, but not one stick of proof! Google Russian Scientist Yeti, have a look yourself. Do you not find this sudden intense Russian mastery of the paranormal the least bit suspicious????

Crop circles? Is there any reason to think anyone would, or could communicate across space like this??????? It has to be one of the silliest claims going around, up there with abduction's perhaps.

It's not even as believable as Sitchin's Nibiru!!!!

In any case, it was just a little levity, not aimed at anyone in particular. No offence was intended. I thought you would have expected many such skeptical responses to be honest. It's rather a tall story...........

But I was not joking about my knowledge of the female of the species........


I'm not even talking about the story anymore i was stating the ignorance of your comments and have you not heard of the crop circle that was a reply to a a biny message sent by SETI if not have a read clearly there is no one intelligent enough for this sort of thing. I mean i haven't even heard of seti sending this message until i heard news of this crop circle being decoded

On November 16, 1974, the SETI program sent a message in binary code via the Arecibo Radio Telescope. The message was pointed at a globular star cluster called M13, which is about 25,000 light years away. It has around 300,000 stars in the Hercules constellation.
The transmission was 1,679 pulses of binary code, which took about three minutes to send, on a frequency of 2380MHZ. The product of two prime numbers, 23 and 73, is 1,679. So there was a reason for 1,679. So anyone with intelligence can see that prime numbers are involved and can easily break down the grid of the message in 23 squares across and 73 squares of rows down.
So that’s the background information you need to know.
Now, on August 20, 2001, two new crop circles were discovered near the Chilbolton Observatory in Hampshire, UK. The call it the “Face” and the other the “Arecibo Message”. The first one resembles a face and the other is a long square that is almost exactly the same as the graphic representation of the “grid” of our message sent in 1974! How cool is that?
To best see this, look at the pictures.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
The first picture at left is the crop circle from above. (from paranormalnews.com) And the middle picture is a close up of the face. If you look closely, each pixel or hole is a swirl in itself. Very impressive to me. (from bibliotecapheyades.net) And the third picture to right is the square that depicts almost the same message in graphic form as the message sent in 1974. You can see that it is not quite perfect, the top of the square isn’t even at right angles.
Anyway, to see the full effect of why this is so astonishing, is to see the graphic depiction of the message we sent in 1974 side by side with the “response”. See below. (image from wisdomoftherays.com)
Posted Image
The left side is the binary code message from 1974 in graphic form. It looks like a type of picture when you make the 1’s black and the 0’s white for each square. Now the image on the right is the crop circle response. You can clearly see some differences, in fact, there are nine differences. A couple more differences that are being kept secret so they can weed out the hoaxers, if any. The middle one gives the sections and what each section means in our message.
What was in our message? In order from top to bottom – Decimal numbers, the atomic numbers for the primary elements of life on Earth (hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus, and carbon), formulas for sugars and bases of DNA, the number of nucleotides of DNA, a DNA Double Helix, a “stick figure” of a human (showing arms, legs, and head), the average height of humans in wavelength (5’9”), the population of Earth in 1974 (1.5 billion –which is low), a depiction of our solar system with the 3rd planet emphasized, and a picture of the telescope and its diameter.
In analyzing the crop circle, there seems to be nine differences. And here they are:
  • 1st, Silicon was added to the atomic numbers section, and was encoded correctly in sequence. Are they silicon based rather than carbon based like us?
  • 2nd, an additional strand of DNA was added on the helix. A triple helix maybe?
  • 3rd, the number of nucleotides was different.
  • 4th, the “stick figure” has a much larger head, shaped more like an alien with big eyes.
  • 5th, the height calculates to 3’4”, which falls in line with witnesses of “grey” aliens
  • 6th, the population value changed to 8.5 billion.
  • 7th, the Arecibo dish depiction is very different. Is it a “picture” of their telescope they used to send the message back?
  • 8th, the diameter of the telescope is different.
  • 9th, the 4th and 5th planet are also highlighted along with the 3rd planet. And the sun appears smaller.



#38    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,362 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:16 AM

View PostCT1993, on 07 February 2013 - 05:40 AM, said:

Wow your guy's responses are very disturbing the fact that you can't take this seriously and feel you need to joke about other people lives but! what am i to expect from a site where anyone can join and talk smack with no expertise at all to professionally examine and reasearch phenomeom i think i'll take my topic's elsewhere from now on (shakes head)

No, you are correct - we don't. Because it is a joke throughout. Why don't you present a counter argument to my previous post instead of feigning indignation? Please point out exactly where Dr. Haselhoff makes the claims you state he does.

Cheers,
Badeskov



"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#39    CT1993

CT1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Joined:03 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada, British Columbia

  • With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:25 AM

Further more i'll post this qout/comment made by another person which i think makes very valid points

"Just saying, whether its true or not…you would have to give a highly advanced species that can travel across the galaxy the benefit of the doubt. One would have to believe that they could decode ASCII and use it to communicate with no problem…I mean, if jr. college kids can do it…. We have transmissions and communications moving around our planet all the time, its not like we wouldn’t be easy to study for an advanced race. Furthermore, if you are trying to make non-invasive contact, what better way?
Is it true? Who knows, but who in **** goes out in the middle of the night to create a valid ASCII symbol in a field, gets away with it without being seen IN ONE NIGHT, and doesn’t own up to it years later…"


#40    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,830 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

View PostCT1993, on 07 February 2013 - 06:25 AM, said:

Further more i'll post this qout/comment made by another person which i think makes very valid points

"Just saying, whether its true or not…you would have to give a highly advanced species that can travel across the galaxy the benefit of the doubt. One would have to believe that they could decode ASCII and use it to communicate with no problem…I mean, if jr. college kids can do it…. We have transmissions and communications moving around our planet all the time, its not like we wouldn’t be easy to study for an advanced race. Furthermore, if you are trying to make non-invasive contact, what better way?
Is it true? Who knows, but who in **** goes out in the middle of the night to create a valid ASCII symbol in a field, gets away with it without being seen IN ONE NIGHT, and doesn’t own up to it years later…"


Then if they are advanced, why are they messing with this cryptic crop circle rubbish? It's been going on since the 1800's when people thought mowing devils made them, obviously, we don't get it if that was to be the case, why not send a message back to the source, that is Arecibo? That seems the intelligent thing to do?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#41    badeskov

badeskov

    Forum Divinity

  • Member
  • 11,362 posts
  • Joined:27 Aug 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:California

  • Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please - Mark Twain

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:42 AM

View PostCT1993, on 07 February 2013 - 06:25 AM, said:

Further more i'll post this qout/comment made by another person which i think makes very valid points

"Just saying, whether its true or not…you would have to give a highly advanced species that can travel across the galaxy the benefit of the doubt. One would have to believe that they could decode ASCII and use it to communicate with no problem…I mean, if jr. college kids can do it…. We have transmissions and communications moving around our planet all the time, its not like we wouldn’t be easy to study for an advanced race. Furthermore, if you are trying to make non-invasive contact, what better way?
Is it true? Who knows, but who in **** goes out in the middle of the night to create a valid ASCII symbol in a field, gets away with it without being seen IN ONE NIGHT, and doesn’t own up to it years later…"

So, a highly advanced race capable of intercepting our crude communications and traverse interstellar space decides as a response to stamp out patterns in crops? Surely you are joking. If someone sent you a radio message, your response would be to go pee in the snow in front of their house?

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#42    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,830 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

View PostCT1993, on 07 February 2013 - 06:13 AM, said:

I'm not even talking about the story anymore i was stating the ignorance of your comments and have you not heard of the crop circle that was a reply to a a biny message sent by SETI if not have a read clearly there is no one intelligent enough for this sort of thing. I mean i haven't even heard of seti sending this message until i heard news of this crop circle being decoded

On November 16, 1974, the SETI program sent a message in binary code via the Arecibo Radio Telescope. The message was pointed at a globular star cluster called M13, which is about 25,000 light years away. It has around 300,000 stars in the Hercules constellation.
The transmission was 1,679 pulses of binary code, which took about three minutes to send, on a frequency of 2380MHZ. The product of two prime numbers, 23 and 73, is 1,679. So there was a reason for 1,679. So anyone with intelligence can see that prime numbers are involved and can easily break down the grid of the message in 23 squares across and 73 squares of rows down.
So that’s the background information you need to know.
Now, on August 20, 2001, two new crop circles were discovered near the Chilbolton Observatory in Hampshire, UK. The call it the “Face” and the other the “Arecibo Message”. The first one resembles a face and the other is a long square that is almost exactly the same as the graphic representation of the “grid” of our message sent in 1974! How cool is that?
To best see this, look at the pictures.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
The first picture at left is the crop circle from above. (from paranormalnews.com) And the middle picture is a close up of the face. If you look closely, each pixel or hole is a swirl in itself. Very impressive to me. (from bibliotecapheyades.net) And the third picture to right is the square that depicts almost the same message in graphic form as the message sent in 1974. You can see that it is not quite perfect, the top of the square isn’t even at right angles.
Anyway, to see the full effect of why this is so astonishing, is to see the graphic depiction of the message we sent in 1974 side by side with the “response”. See below. (image from wisdomoftherays.com)
Posted Image
The left side is the binary code message from 1974 in graphic form. It looks like a type of picture when you make the 1’s black and the 0’s white for each square. Now the image on the right is the crop circle response. You can clearly see some differences, in fact, there are nine differences. A couple more differences that are being kept secret so they can weed out the hoaxers, if any. The middle one gives the sections and what each section means in our message.
What was in our message? In order from top to bottom – Decimal numbers, the atomic numbers for the primary elements of life on Earth (hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus, and carbon), formulas for sugars and bases of DNA, the number of nucleotides of DNA, a DNA Double Helix, a “stick figure” of a human (showing arms, legs, and head), the average height of humans in wavelength (5’9”), the population of Earth in 1974 (1.5 billion –which is low), a depiction of our solar system with the 3rd planet emphasized, and a picture of the telescope and its diameter.
In analyzing the crop circle, there seems to be nine differences. And here they are:
  • 1st, Silicon was added to the atomic numbers section, and was encoded correctly in sequence. Are they silicon based rather than carbon based like us?
  • 2nd, an additional strand of DNA was added on the helix. A triple helix maybe?
  • 3rd, the number of nucleotides was different.
  • 4th, the “stick figure” has a much larger head, shaped more like an alien with big eyes.
  • 5th, the height calculates to 3’4”, which falls in line with witnesses of “grey” aliens
  • 6th, the population value changed to 8.5 billion.
  • 7th, the Arecibo dish depiction is very different. Is it a “picture” of their telescope they used to send the message back?
  • 8th, the diameter of the telescope is different.
  • 9th, the 4th and 5th planet are also highlighted along with the 3rd planet. And the sun appears smaller.

Then if you are deviating form the title thread, you should say so. I have not displayed ignorance, I have displayed mirth, surely you know the difference. What ignorance are you referring to hrrmzz? Go ahead, dazzle me, I have no problem debating you if that is what you wish, after all, this is a discussion forum. I am more than willing to place what I know against what you know.
That would be this message you are talking about. Even Bill Hamilton cannot swallow this one. Did you think about the closest destination, and apply the speed of light to that? What is it?

The Arecibo Radio Telescope broadcast the signal on November 16, 1974 during a ceremony marking an upgrade of the Puerto Rico-based telescope. The transmission can be arranged into a diagram showing, among other things, a human stick figure, the solar system, the telescope itself and the DNA molecule.
The signal was "about a million times stronger than the typical TV transmission," says Frank Drake, the astronomer who organized the project. As such, he notes, it outshines the sun at a comparable wavelength and could be detected with technology similar to radio telescopes on Earth.
The Arecibo message was sent toward M13, a star cluster some 25,000 light-years away, which means that it will take 25,000 years to get there. However, the signal will pass near some 30 stars along the way.
Those are the bare facts concerning Frank Drake's transmission from Arecibo during the upgrade of that radio telescope.
Sent on November 16, 1974, this radio transmission would have taken less than 16 years, at least a one-way trip of 8 years to reach a destination that could receive, decode, and answer the transmission if the answer is in the crop formation near Hampshire.
The signal was a 3-minute digital transmission. We are lulled into thinking it looks like a diagram on paper, but that is a translation of the digital signal into a graphic representation.
As for the crop formation near Chilbolton radio telescope in Hampshire on August 19th, the liklihood that aliens would even know that the graphic representation would be on a rectangular medium, as it is converted to graphic form, and displaying this untransmitted form back is extremely small to not likely at all. The small changes in the graphic to reflect an alien source are convenient representations of our own lore regarding aliens - short with large heads. The pairing of Earth and Mars seems like a concession to Richard Hoagland. And, if we accept the presence of Grays right here on earth, we could also conjecture that they would simply appear in the night and make their own symbols after picking up the Arecibo transmission from an orbiting spaceship, then decide when the time is right to return an answer.   
Too many questions.
The fact that the Chilbolton radio telescope is nearby is an indication that someone in that area was knowledgable about Drake's Arecibo signal and could have contributed information to the (human) circle makers to construct this elaborate hoax to entertain us. Is that possible? I believe so, and is more likely than aliens returning a graphic answer to a digital signal.   
If this is an elaborate hoax, think of how humans will go to such incredible lengths to fool other humans. It has been done before and is cause for us to be vigilant and extra skeptical when it comes to events such as these.
If this is an answer from real aliens, then even they seem to be having a little fun with us at our expense. Certainly, if they could so easily decipher this signal, they could decipher our languages and present a little more straight forward proof of their presence.
Sincerely,
Bill Hamilton Executive Director Skywatch International, Inc.


LINK

Edited by psyche101, 07 February 2013 - 07:01 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#43    acriasis

acriasis

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined:17 Jan 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:USA

  • Life shall find you wherever you go, it is up to you to decide what will be found in it.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:02 AM

Life shall continue to progress and evolve through the infinite expanse of the cosmos. One may think that there is nothing beyond the end of a life. For the conscious material existence demands people to believe in all that is said to be so, rather than know, the true reality that surrounds all of us. Life should be a celebration of being alive daily, not a daily task of negative thoughts and influences, which in turn brings harm to self and others through a negative outlook on life. People have the might within them to be responsible for their own actions and truly live life to their fullest potential. A life behind this present life awaits those whom are worthy to gain knowledge from within, for an immortal being lives within each of us as our spirit, who is not forgetful of knowledge of the truth since even the most ancient of times. A world of human beings united is life truly lived. No matter race, skin color, nationality, or beliefs, the truth is, we are all human.
Below is a link to a website that will help, if only those that may link to it will find the time to read about the truth contained therein, and not just skim through it and blow it off as nonsense, then perhaps humanity shall have a chance, and great evolution of consciousness through gaining and applying knowledge of the truth.

http://www.futureofm...Meier/Main_Page

May peace and true caring for one another be the joy of your day
Do not let the delusion take hold before the true teaching is known
For truth will manifest itself no matter how many lies are present, for all time.


#44    CT1993

CT1993

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 88 posts
  • Joined:03 Feb 2013
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Canada, British Columbia

  • With a Force that can't be compared, to any firepower, for it's mind power shared

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 07 February 2013 - 06:44 AM, said:

The Arecibo Radio Telescope broadcast the signal on November 16, 1974 during a ceremony marking an upgrade of the Puerto Rico-based telescope. The transmission can be arranged into a diagram showing, among other things, a human stick figure, the solar system, the telescope itself and the DNA molecule.
The signal was "about a million times stronger than the typical TV transmission," says Frank Drake, the astronomer who organized the project. As such, he notes, it outshines the sun at a comparable wavelength and could be detected with technology similar to radio telescopes on Earth.
The Arecibo message was sent toward M13, a star cluster some 25,000 light-years away, which means that it will take 25,000 years to get there. However, the signal will pass near some 30 stars along the way.
Those are the bare facts concerning Frank Drake's transmission from Arecibo during the upgrade of that radio telescope.
Sent on November 16, 1974, this radio transmission would have taken less than 16 years, at least a one-way trip of 8 years to reach a destination that could receive, decode, and answer the transmission if the answer is in the crop formation near Hampshire.
The signal was a 3-minute digital transmission. We are lulled into thinking it looks like a diagram on paper, but that is a translation of the digital signal into a graphic representation.
As for the crop formation near Chilbolton radio telescope in Hampshire on August 19th, the liklihood that aliens would even know that the graphic representation would be on a rectangular medium, as it is converted to graphic form, and displaying this untransmitted form back is extremely small to not likely at all. The small changes in the graphic to reflect an alien source are convenient representations of our own lore regarding aliens - short with large heads. The pairing of Earth and Mars seems like a concession to Richard Hoagland. And, if we accept the presence of Grays right here on earth, we could also conjecture that they would simply appear in the night and make their own symbols after picking up the Arecibo transmission from an orbiting spaceship, then decide when the time is right to return an answer.   
Too many questions.
The fact that the Chilbolton radio telescope is nearby is an indication that someone in that area was knowledgable about Drake's Arecibo signal and could have contributed information to the (human) circle makers to construct this elaborate hoax to entertain us. Is that possible? I believe so, and is more likely than aliens returning a graphic answer to a digital signal.   
If this is an elaborate hoax, think of how humans will go to such incredible lengths to fool other humans. It has been done before and is cause for us to be vigilant and extra skeptical when it comes to events such as these.
If this is an answer from real aliens, then even they seem to be having a little fun with us at our expense. Certainly, if they could so easily decipher this signal, they could decipher our languages and present a little more straight forward proof of their presence.
Sincerely,
Bill Hamilton Executive Director Skywatch International, Inc.


LINK

I don't know what hogwash you just posted is but people could not simply create this over night a team of students created a small firefox logo in a feild and they said it took them weeks to plan and even longer to create! Also for a person to recreate this in binary sequence would require a very skilled computer programmer just to be able to understand how binary works and then implement it into a design the same as the one sent by SETI then make changes... This is very far fetched for a human to do while a person MAY do it, it takes ALOT of knowledge, planning and expertise and if some did ALL of that and thats a big IF they would surly want some recognition. Just that statement alone renders all you posted umm should i say "Stupid"for lack of a better word


#45    psyche101

psyche101

    Conspiracy Realist

  • Member
  • 31,830 posts
  • Joined:30 Nov 2005
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz

  • If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

View PostCT1993, on 07 February 2013 - 07:08 AM, said:

I don't know what hogwash you just posted is but people could not simply create this over night a team of students created a small firefox logo in a feild and they said it took them weeks to plan and even longer to create! Also for a person to recreate this in binary sequence would require a very skilled computer programmer just to be able to understand how binary works and then implement it into a design the same as the one sent by SETI then make changes... This is very far fetched for a human to do while a person MAY do it, it takes ALOT of knowledge, planning and expertise and if some did ALL of that and thats a big IF they would surly want some recognition. Just that statement alone renders all you posted umm should i say "Stupid"for lack of a better word

I posted an evaluation by Bill Hamilton. it's at the bottom of the evaluation. You do not know who he is do you?


So, did you find the closest star, apply the speed of light, and see if this message possibly could have reached another world, and been returned in time to create that monstrosity??? I think that would be pretty important, don't you? We need a candidate do we not? Iy should also tell us who sent the message. We know the speed of light, given an intelligent species that could decode and reply in days, who is the best candidate? Surely this is easy for a Scientist to work out, do not tell me the Russians left this all important detail out????? Heaven forbid!! That would be something like just making the entire thing up!! Wouldn't it now!! :devil:

Yes it takes planning and expertise, Good God Man, I work in construction, I have built some very, very big things. Planning is something I know, and a crop circle like that in one night I honestly think would be a snap. Do you know how? You use Google earth, and scale. You take a picture of the field, and plot your design. You could go out at night for weeks on end placing stakes at strategic points, heck, you could even have a lone person doing it during the day. A couple weeks and all your set points would be in place, then all you need is a method, set point 1, set point two, set point three, rope diameter one, rope diameter 2, rope diameter, three, board width one, board width 2 board width three, you get the idea. Prepare. And perhaps a GPS for good measure.
You go back one night, assign a person to one or more set points, and give the circle makers your sequence, to make sure overlaps happen as planned issue boards and ropes, and Bob's your Uncle. One Crop Circle. With set points, which you can lay out over days, nights, and weeks, it becomes a simple job to be carried out in a certain sequence. Not all that hard, just some good planning. I recommend you give it a go, heck, I recommend everyone try it. Just pay the Farmer first. Like Circlemakers do. Using set points, one can make the design appear overnight.... like magic...... ohhhhhhh......

As for stupid, quite the charmer aren't you! These guys have made a whole bunch of them. They could probably tell you who did the chilbolton crop circle.

LINK - Circlemakers.

I think they just made your claim look pretty stupid. They even have videos of themselves making these things, and people marvelling at them. You call me stupid, and you could not figure out how to do this??? LOL. Yeah, good argument mate LOL. Looks like you need a better word genius.

Edited by psyche101, 07 February 2013 - 08:05 AM.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users