Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Steven's Greer Alien x-ray body

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1    lufia

lufia

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:26 AM

Does anyone have any info on the alien body they have in the footage? Its from an upcoming Disclosure Project documentary.

#2    Asadora

Asadora

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:32 AM

View Postlufia, on 06 February 2013 - 07:26 AM, said:

Does anyone have any info on the alien body they have in the footage? Its from an upcoming Disclosure Project documentary.

I found this information relating to the alien body in the footage:

http://beforeitsnews...ts-2440614.html

Kind Regards.

"From time to time there appear on the face of the earth men of rare and consummate excellence, who dazzle us by their virtue, and whose outstanding qualities shed a stupendous light. Like those extraordinary stars of whose origins we are ignorant, and of whose fate, once they have vanished, we know even less, such men have neither forebears nor descendants: they are the whole of their race."  -- Jean de la Bruyere 1645-1696.

#3    bee

bee

Forum Divinity

• 11,076 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

I saw this on another forum yesterday....

:unsure:

Don't know what to think about it at the moment....it's such a tiny thing...

#4    lufia

lufia

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 494 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:39 AM

oooo thanks for the info guys, poor fella :C

Edited by lufia, 06 February 2013 - 11:41 AM.

#5    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:04 PM

BWWAAA HA HA HA HA....

That is so obvious BS.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#6    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,627 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:16 PM

Dr. Greer seems to have involved himself in some serious scientific investigation of this mysterious little body. Ordinary explanations for it  appear to have been carefully considered, and ruled out, by experts.  I look forward to his sharing the results of this work with other scientists and getting it independently confirmed, if possible.
A viable six inch tall being appears to be an extreme example of dwarfism, even among the group of reportedly diminutive ETs. If, as seems likely, they can control their own  genetics, such dwarfism appears conceivable. The reason for wishing the existence of such a small being is unclear. Perhaps it was intended to live in an unusual environment, where its small size was necessary, or at least offered notable advantages.
One wonders what happened to this being, and how its body came into the hands of the scientists.

#7    DBunker

DBunker

Government Agent

• 3,486 posts

• I prefer to know, not just to believe.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

How anyone can go from a respectable job as an MD to the Little Green Men circus is hard for me to understand.

Now that communications technology has made it possible to give global reach to the bizarre and archive it forever, it is essential for men and women of reason resolutely to counter the delusions of the fringe element. James S. Robbins

#8    hacktorp

hacktorp

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 684 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:59 PM

View PostDBunker, on 06 February 2013 - 04:04 PM, said:

BWWAAA HA HA HA HA....

Now now...get hold of yourself; there's no need to panic!

Sheesh, maybe proof of alien life IS a risk to society after all...

Edited by hacktorp, 06 February 2013 - 05:03 PM.

#9    bison

bison

Psychic Spy

• 1,627 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:27 PM

View Posthacktorp, on 06 February 2013 - 04:59 PM, said:

Now now...get hold of yourself; there's no need to panic!

Sheesh, maybe proof of alien life IS a risk to society after all...
A risk to complacency, at any rate...

#10    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,699 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:30 PM

I can't watch, when is this due out?

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#11    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:45 PM

That first tiny alien looks like the one Professor Farnsworth gifted to Fry for his house warming on S1E3 of Futurama... teriyaki style.

I'm wondering how, after they crashed, their tiny little bodies are perfectly mummified instead of broken and cut up.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#12    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

It's Tinkerbelle!

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#13    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,420 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

Its a rabbits foot right ?

This is a Work in Progress!

#14    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:14 AM

Interesting, but where is the creature the x-ray was taken of?

#15    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,614 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:38 AM

View Postbison, on 06 February 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:

Dr. Greer seems to have involved himself in some serious scientific investigation of this mysterious little body. Ordinary explanations for it  appear to have been carefully considered, and ruled out, by experts.
It sounds as if you are involved - could you tell us more - show us/cite the reports/investigations and also the credentials of the experts?  Now I'm not suggesting that Mr Greer is not credible - oh no, not me - I mean, who wouldn't believe the moth analyst... <_< You'll note that ATS now pretty much dumps anything by Greer into its 'Hoaxes' section.  Not that ATS are always right, but if you haven't seen Greers many scams, then you haven't really researched him at all.  Start here.. or perhaps here..

I look forward to his sharing the results of this work with other scientists and getting it independently confirmed, if possible.
???  But it sounded like you were satisfied about the 'experts' already doing that just a second back..  As for me, I'll wait too, before making any claims about what has or has not been ruled out by supposed experts.

..how its body came into the hands of the scientists.
Ooh, I think I might know the answer to that one!!  I should wait on the 'independent confirmation' too.. but I may be back later to post some other stuff I have here about these supposed alien bodies - it is a pretty obvious scam, I'm sorry to say, and I believe you'll find the 'carcase' dates back to 2006...  Funny how they are still waiting on those genetic tests - the longer you tease, the more money you can scam...

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

My garden is already magical and beyond beautiful - I do not need to invent fairies... - ChrLzs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users