Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


* * * * - 3 votes

'Ghost Hunters'Team Captures Footage Of Ghost

peoria asylum ghost hunters ghost

  • Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#16    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostStill Waters, on 06 February 2013 - 04:23 PM, said:

The TAPS team found themselves in Bartonville, Illinois at the Peoria Asylum for their latest investigation on "Ghost Hunters." The new owners were renovating the property and felt that the construction might be stirring up some paranormal activity. After investigating the site, the TAPS team agreed.

They heard muffled screams in the attic, voices coming from different rooms and even possible video footage of a ghost in the asylum's cemetery.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2588284.html

TAPS has a lot of experience.  They also have many gadgets. The thermal does a good job.
The lasers also work well.


#17    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,091 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:21 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 05 September 2013 - 05:22 PM, said:

TAPS has a lot of experience.  They also have many gadgets. The thermal does a good job.
The lasers also work well.
that is to be debated their evidence has been shown as user error, hardware error,  bunch of sound bytes and questionable witness accounts

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.


#18    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 05 September 2013 - 06:53 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 05 September 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

that is to be debated their evidence has been shown as user error, hardware error,  bunch of sound bytes and questionable witness accounts

I have seen many episodes where a ghost/spirit turns a flashlight off/on when asked a question.

The laser grid also works. Ghosts have mass.

TAPS caught a ghost on video in a library in New York. The more they investigate, the better they get.


#19    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,091 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

Posted 05 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 05 September 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

I have seen many episodes where a ghost/spirit turns a flashlight off/on when asked a question.

The laser grid also works. Ghosts have mass.

TAPS caught a ghost on video in a library in New York. The more they investigate, the better they get.

Really, have you seen their evidence? It has not improved at all.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.


#20    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 06 September 2013 - 04:24 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 05 September 2013 - 09:45 PM, said:

Really, have you seen their evidence? It has not improved at all.

The laser grids work. I would just arrange them differently if i was a member of the team.

Just create a laser grid checkerboard. Then put a camera on the checkerboard.

A simple flashlight confirms communication. They should add a medium like Allison Dubois.


#21    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,091 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 12:13 AM

View PostCyberKen, on 06 September 2013 - 04:24 PM, said:

The laser grids work. I would just arrange them differently if i was a member of the team.

Just create a laser grid checkerboard. Then put a camera on the checkerboard.

A simple flashlight confirms communication. They should add a medium like Allison Dubois.

If they are experts, why don't they have a POV Camera? How many times have they claimed to see something and no camera was facing it? By their own footage it shows ghosts like corners so why aren't they wearing POV cams like go pros???

I remember grant almost doing it every second episode where he said he saw something.

Reason why they don't wear POV is because they can't make claims where there is video shown other wise.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.


#22    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:22 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 07 September 2013 - 12:13 AM, said:

If they are experts, why don't they have a POV Camera? How many times have they claimed to see something and no camera was facing it? By their own footage it shows ghosts like corners so why aren't they wearing POV cams like go pros???

I remember grant almost doing it every second episode where he said he saw something.

Reason why they don't wear POV is because they can't make claims where there is video shown other wise.

It looks like this camera worked just fine. Real 0r Hoax?




#23    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,091 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 05:53 PM

I have seen that episode, details seem to be altered.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.


#24    skydivingstars

skydivingstars

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 125 posts
  • Joined:15 Oct 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Portland, Oregon

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:09 PM

Ever since the Queen Mary hoax came out, I don't trust much about this show. Most of the things they "find" seem a bit too convenient and they rarely seem taken aback by anything that happens. Not sure about the authenticity of this, I've given them the benefit of the doubt before and setups ended up coming out in the end somehow.


#25    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 07 September 2013 - 05:53 PM, said:

I have seen that episode, details seem to be altered.

Are you saying Grant altered the video in postproduction?
I think ghosts are just people without a body.


#26    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

View Postskydivingstars, on 07 September 2013 - 06:09 PM, said:

Ever since the Queen Mary hoax came out, I don't trust much about this show. Most of the things they "find" seem a bit too convenient and they rarely seem taken aback by anything that happens. Not sure about the authenticity of this, I've given them the benefit of the doubt before and setups ended up coming out in the end somehow.

I see you are from Portland, Oregon. You should stop by Sumpter and see what's going on.  It looks like pretty country over there.

Ghost Miner series is there.


#27    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,091 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 07 September 2013 - 06:27 PM, said:

Are you saying Grant altered the video in postproduction?
I think ghosts are just people without a body.

I am not sure if you are a troll or not.



It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.


#28    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:42 PM

TAPS has been on many years.   They are not a passing fad.
The TAPS team has helped many families.  They do good work.


#29    Brian Topp

Brian Topp

    Dynamic Interactions Coordinator Of Paradoxes.

  • Member
  • 3,091 posts
  • Joined:10 Sep 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The Year next Tuesday!

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:49 PM

View PostCyberKen, on 07 September 2013 - 06:42 PM, said:

TAPS has been on many years.   They are not a passing fad.
The TAPS team has helped many families.  They do good work.
Ok, Clearly you are a GH fanatic but it's a show, they haven't do any thing to help people, only thing they helped is their ratings.

It is easier to claim it is paranormal than taking the hard route to find out what really happened.


#30    CyberKen

CyberKen

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,778 posts
  • Joined:05 Sep 2013
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:06 PM

View PostBrian Topp, on 07 September 2013 - 06:49 PM, said:

Ok, Clearly you are a GH fanatic but it's a show, they haven't do any thing to help people, only thing they helped is their ratings.

Sometimes children are being tormented.  TAPS arrives on the scene and provides answers and solutions.
They determine if it is a residual haunting or an intelligent haunting.
They do good work.  When they leave they always say "If you have anymore problems give us a call."





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users