Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Desperatly seeking help in finding lost ring

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1    infiniti

infiniti

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:02 PM

I've actually never written on a forum before, but don't know what else to do. I've lost my engagement ring, it has so much sentimental value, and i'm devastated. I've woken up crying several times. I lost it several months ago and have looked everywhere, in vents, in the garbage through our clothes and can't find it anywhere. The last thing i can recall is wearing it out for a family dinner, and I think i recall seeing it the next morning on my son's changing table (but don't know if that was the day after) and after that its a blank. I've tried praying, asking for spiritual guidance. Picturing the ring in my mind and nothing. Please can someone help. I don't know what to do.

#2    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,637 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:14 PM

I think just 'get over it' is the best thing to do.  My mom had a lot of sentimental value to me, but I lost her.  You're gonna drive yourself into a nut house if you let it bother you that much.

Edited by Sweetpumper, 06 February 2013 - 10:15 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users