Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

German cities plead with uk over romanian


  • Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1    ali smack

ali smack

    Conspiracy Theorist

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Joined:28 Jul 2010
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Wertham

  • If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:18 PM

http://www.dailymail...e#axzz2K84iNLpR

German cities are pleading with uk over romanian and bulgarian immigrants.
looks like they have the same problems we have lol

Edited by ali smack, 06 February 2013 - 11:19 PM.


#2    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 10,349 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:33 PM

It would be cheaper int eh long run to help them sort their country out themselves.
Those who come here do not come for a better life, I have seen the Romanians here, they are thieves, SORRY, but it is true. please do not come back giving me the pc human rights brigade rubbish. Go to the centre of Paris, stand at Gard Du Nord and watch what the Romanians have been up to for years there! They have been banned from the entering the station, did it change them, no, they have just taught their children to do exactly the same thing, con, beg and steal.


#3    Ashotep

Ashotep

    Omnipotent Entity

  • Member
  • 9,995 posts
  • Joined:10 May 2011
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:USA

  • Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

Need to stop illegal immigration, it chokes a country down, they can cost a lot to tax payers.  Need to stop giving citizenship just because you were born here too.  I think at least one parent needs to be a citizen at time of birth.  I know some will think that's harsh but this world is getting crowded.  I would rather that we helped them out in their own country.


#4    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,522 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Southampton, Blighty!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:13 AM

View Postfreetoroam, on 06 February 2013 - 11:33 PM, said:

It would be cheaper int eh long run to help them sort their country out themselves.
Those who come here do not come for a better life, I have seen the Romanians here, they are thieves, SORRY, but it is true. please do not come back giving me the pc human rights brigade rubbish. Go to the centre of Paris, stand at Gard Du Nord and watch what the Romanians have been up to for years there! They have been banned from the entering the station, did it change them, no, they have just taught their children to do exactly the same thing, con, beg and steal.

I have been warning of this for some time now. In Spain thet Romanians (particularly) have been a real blight. It started with the Criminal Gangs coming over first, then sending for their cohorts in crime (with their families), they really do teach their children to steal and mug  and contribute nothing to Spanieh Society. They are parasitic on the Welfare Services, an a huge drain on resources.


#5    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

    sapere aude

  • Member
  • 3,524 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seoul/Berlin

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:48 AM

View PostHilander, on 07 February 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

Need to stop illegal immigration, it chokes a country down, they can cost a lot to tax payers.  Need to stop giving citizenship just because you were born here too.  I think at least one parent needs to be a citizen at time of birth.  I know some will think that's harsh but this world is getting crowded.  I would rather that we helped them out in their own country.
It's not illegal immigration, as Romania and Bulgaria are parts of the EU.

Now the people moving are mostly Roma and Sinti, who are being very much discriminated in their respective countries, and thus I can understand them looking for a way out. The problem is, none of them has a proper qualification for doing any job, and are also often persuing criminal activities. Not all of them, though, and some are being forced into this.

Two or three years ago, a large Roma family moved to Berlin and settled in a local park. With a few tents, and some of them even sleeping in the open. I frequently visit that this park, and once got into a conversation with the head of the family who told me they were being kicked around all the time in Romania, were not allowed to get any proper work, and landlords would never allow them to rent any of their places. The only chances he would have had were to sell his pretty daughters and grand children into prostitution, probably even the boys, and to "turn the rest of them into beggars" (I am sure there is no explanation needed on what that means). By moving to Germany, he thought, everything would turn for the better immediatly: Jobs would be available to them, they would receive proper housing, and can thus start a well respected life. While I do understand his motivations, I was shocked by his naïveté. The last thing countries like the UK or Germany need is unqualified workers. The story what happened to them is quite interesting as well, but I will leave it for now.

I believe it is up to us to give them a place in society, as they have been rejected forever and will definitely not be accepted in their "home countries". How, you might ask? Well, right now I do not have a clue, but I am sure something could be worked out, if enough energy would be put into this subject.


#6    Render

Render

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Joined:23 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:15 AM

View Postali smack, on 06 February 2013 - 11:18 PM, said:

http://www.dailymail...e#axzz2K84iNLpR

German cities are pleading with uk over romanian and bulgarian immigrants.
looks like they have the same problems we have lol


Every country in Europe has the same problems.

Instead of pleading with the harassed countries they should plead with the countries they are coming from...there's a reason why they go to other places to get what they want and what societies tells them they should have.

View PostFLOMBIE, on 07 February 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:

It's not illegal immigration, as Romania and Bulgaria are parts of the EU.

Now the people moving are mostly Roma and Sinti, who are being very much discriminated in their respective countries, and thus I can understand them looking for a way out. The problem is, none of them has a proper qualification for doing any job, and are also often persuing criminal activities. Not all of them, though, and some are being forced into this.

Two or three years ago, a large Roma family moved to Berlin and settled in a local park. With a few tents, and some of them even sleeping in the open. I frequently visit that this park, and once got into a conversation with the head of the family who told me they were being kicked around all the time in Romania, were not allowed to get any proper work, and landlords would never allow them to rent any of their places. The only chances he would have had were to sell his pretty daughters and grand children into prostitution, probably even the boys, and to "turn the rest of them into beggars" (I am sure there is no explanation needed on what that means). By moving to Germany, he thought, everything would turn for the better immediatly: Jobs would be available to them, they would receive proper housing, and can thus start a well respected life. While I do understand his motivations, I was shocked by his naïveté. The last thing countries like the UK or Germany need is unqualified workers. The story what happened to them is quite interesting as well, but I will leave it for now.

I believe it is up to us to give them a place in society, as they have been rejected forever and will definitely not be accepted in their "home countries". How, you might ask? Well, right now I do not have a clue, but I am sure something could be worked out, if enough energy would be put into this subject.

Romanians or Bulgarians aren't automatically Roma's ... and vice versa.


#7    keithisco

keithisco

    Majestic 12 Operative

  • Member
  • 6,522 posts
  • Joined:06 May 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Southampton, Blighty!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:26 AM

Perhaps Rumania and Bulgaria should use some of the huge Infrastructure Funds it has received from the EU to build housing in their own countries to house their own people.

It is not for the rest of the EU to stretch their own individual housing budgets to build Social Housing for them. Each nation in the EU is already hard pressed to meet their indiginous needs.


#8    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

    sapere aude

  • Member
  • 3,524 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seoul/Berlin

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

View PostRender, on 07 February 2013 - 11:15 AM, said:

Romanians or Bulgarians aren't automatically Roma's ... and vice versa.
That is just what I said.

View Postkeithisco, on 07 February 2013 - 11:26 AM, said:

Perhaps Rumania and Bulgaria should use some of the huge Infrastructure Funds it has received from the EU to build housing in their own countries to house their own people.

It is not for the rest of the EU to stretch their own individual housing budgets to build Social Housing for them. Each nation in the EU is already hard pressed to meet their indiginous needs.
I did not mean giving them social housing. It was more about giving them a real opportunity, and not pushing them away like everybody else. It is their right to move, and I feel that we do have at least some responsibility for them because of that.


#9    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 10,349 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:06 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 07 February 2013 - 10:48 AM, said:



Now the people moving are mostly Roma and Sinti, who are being very much discriminated in their respective countries, and thus I can understand them looking for a way out. The problem is, none of them has a proper qualification for doing any job, and are also often persuing criminal activities. Not all of them, though, and some are being forced into this.


What do you mean NOW?  Have you seen the Romanians in Paris, they have been doing it for years. Please do not give them an excuse just because they have a poor education, turning to criminal activities and teaching the next generations is not the answer. They chose this way of life!
NONE of them are being forced into it, it has been going on for years and their children are now doing what their parents have taught them. They like this way of life, so please do not say its because of poor education.

quote by keithisco:
"Perhaps Rumania and Bulgaria should use some of the huge Infrastructure Funds it has received from the EU to build housing in their own countries to house their own people."
here you go, its not as if they have not had help!!!


#10    Mr Right Wing

Mr Right Wing

    Poltergeist

  • Banned
  • 2,924 posts
  • Joined:16 Nov 2011
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:33 PM

View PostHilander, on 07 February 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

Need to stop illegal immigration, it chokes a country down, they can cost a lot to tax payers.  Need to stop giving citizenship just because you were born here too.  I think at least one parent needs to be a citizen at time of birth.  I know some will think that's harsh but this world is getting crowded.  I would rather that we helped them out in their own country.

Need to stop all immigration.

How are the foreigners in our countries citizens when the government had to violate the peoples democracy to get them here in the first place?


#11    Render

Render

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Joined:23 Nov 2009
  • Gender:Not Selected

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

View PostFLOMBIE, on 07 February 2013 - 11:58 AM, said:

That is just what I said.

Got confused since you only gave Roma examples.


#12    freetoroam

freetoroam

    Honourary member of the UM asylum

  • Member
  • 10,349 posts
  • Joined:11 Nov 2012
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:rivers and canals of England and Wales.

  • If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:09 PM

View PostHilander, on 07 February 2013 - 01:17 AM, said:

Need to stop illegal immigration, it chokes a country down, they can cost a lot to tax payers.  Need to stop giving citizenship just because you were born here too.  I think at least one parent needs to be a citizen at time of birth.  I know some will think that's harsh but this world is getting crowded.  I would rather that we helped them out in their own country.
The problem is, we have been giving aid to many of these countries for a lot of years now, and yet so many are still coming here. Those coming here are not people who are in real need of aid, because those in real need can not afford to come here. What we are getting today are people who`s own country does not even want them.
This does NOT include those who are genuinely coming here to study. We go to other countries to study too, so there is nothing wrong with that.
People who come here and still breed like they did back home should not be allowed to stay, it should be made quite clear, if you have not put into the system then do not expect anything out of it....we are at fault for allowing this to have escalated  to a point where we are  now the laughing stock of the world....when I say we, I mean the lefty do gooders who were blind by the obvious of what would happen.


#13    FLOMBIE

FLOMBIE

    sapere aude

  • Member
  • 3,524 posts
  • Joined:22 Jun 2009
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Seoul/Berlin

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:46 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 07 February 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

What do you mean NOW?  Have you seen the Romanians in Paris, they have been doing it for years. Please do not give them an excuse just because they have a poor education, turning to criminal activities and teaching the next generations is not the answer. They chose this way of life!
NONE of them are being forced into it, it has been going on for years and their children are now doing what their parents have taught them. They like this way of life, so please do not say its because of poor education.

quote by keithisco:
"Perhaps Rumania and Bulgaria should use some of the huge Infrastructure Funds it has received from the EU to build housing in their own countries to house their own people."
here you go, its not as if they have not had help!!!
English is not my first language, cut the now.
How can you say ALL Roma (which I am talking about, not Romanians in general, who for sure are not all criminals as well, not even close) are criminals? Some are, some are not. And yes, some are forced into this lifestyle, as they have no other choiced because of always being pushed away, or different reasons (like being sold into prostitution, or even being sold to crime syndicates). Also, people become criminals for plenty of reasons, poor education is only one of those (it's not only 'poor' education, more like 'no' education, which is indeed a huge problem), and some do not like this kind of lifestyle, but they chose it as a last resort.
I am also not excusing them, I simply listed reasons. Change that, and you will have a different outcome. It will take lots of hard work, but it is possible.
I have met Roma in my Uni, who actively tried escaping these structures. Very decent people, I might say.
Yes, I have seen them in Paris. I guess you are referring to those in the metro and on the big squares. Are they representatives for all Romanians? Clearly not. They are the worst kind, and should be treated like all other criminals.

As for your second part: No, they did not receive help, since their respective countries do not care for them AT ALL. They push them into obscurity, and are now glad their self inflicted problems move elsewhere. We are talking here about whole ethnic groups who have been outlawed for centuries. They were accused of witchcraft, stealing babies, and many other things, only because they are different to "normal" Europeans. You should be glad this has not happened to your ethnic group.

Again, I do not support or excuse any kind of criminal lifestyle, but I always try to look for the reasons, as they are what causes a problem.


#14    TheLastLazyGun

TheLastLazyGun

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • Joined:08 Apr 2012
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The edge of the West Pennine Moors, Northern England

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:32 PM

I doubt our government will listen.  They'll still allow hundreds of thousands of them into Britain.


#15    wimfloppp

wimfloppp

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 101 posts
  • Joined:14 Jan 2013

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:40 PM

Instead of the berlin wall we nead a u.k wall.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users