Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

German cities plead with uk over romanian

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#16    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:28 PM

i'm not sure what our country has got to do with germany, romania or bulgaria?

#17    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,080 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:20 PM

View Postali smack, on 07 February 2013 - 03:28 PM, said:

i'm not sure what our country has got to do with germany, romania or bulgaria?

Do you know what the European Union is?

#18    ali smack

ali smack

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

• If something's hard to do, then it's not worth doing

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:10 PM

I certainly do. But i'm not sure how we can help out with romanians in germany

#19    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:19 AM

View Postali smack, on 08 February 2013 - 05:10 PM, said:

I certainly do. But i'm not sure how we can help out with romanians in germany

I haven't read anything about Germany asking the UK for help. The article simply states the same problems arise everywhere in the EU around poverty migration.

#20    Soccergirl13

Soccergirl13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:58 PM

The sad thing is that sooner or later world economy is gonna be doomed. People migrate to richer countries until they are drained from there money hence people from that region will migrate somewhere else. Good example is spain and portugal. Just a few years back they were part of the ôricherô countries and now look at them.
One thing that makes me quite upset though is that a lot (Im not saying all of them) but a lot go somewhere and expect to be greated with open arms and most important with money without giving anything in return. Now there is a good reason for social security which is good in the EU compared to other countries that dont have it at all but what makes me sick are those that even dare to protest against the money that is given to them like a present as there is nothing coming from them in return and there are a lot who ask for more and go onto the streets to protest for it. Good will should have its limits and they get something that they would never get where they are coming from but dare to ask for even more. I am originally from a small town in germany and we have one of the nations highest immigrant ratios after major cities like berlin and frankfurt but a population of only about 25.000. I am not racist or anything. Some of my best friends are kurdish but I see how they live and compare it to my own family and see the difference. They have 11 children so far and I bet more coming. There house is huge and they have no problem to pay for several weeks vacation in turkey for the entire family even though none of the parents work. My parents are both hard workers and cannot offer luxeries like this. As long as people pay for luxury of others people will.exploye it unfortunately but what happens when one side demands to much or there are too many demanding than giving?

#21    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

View PostSoccergirl13, on 11 February 2013 - 09:58 PM, said:

but what happens when one side demands to much or there are too many demanding than giving?

Well i guess the answer to that question is what is happening right now. Countries are waking up to this and getting stricter...the sentiment is shifting, you can hear it in the media as well. Not too long ago poverty migration was treated more as an opportunity to help and blablabla .. but now more reports are coming out saying the poverty migration PROBLEM.
We're living in times of crisis, and what always happens then? Ppl turn against each other and look for someone to blame and become real hard on them. Migration has always been an easy target, and especially now because it has gone overboard and suddenly everybody realises the money is running out if they keep giving it to everyone that comes along. And ppl themselves aren't that afraid anymore to say "i and my family comes first" .. not too long ago ppl would say that's racist and extreme-right to say. But now, in times of crisis, it's only natural you want to safeguard yourself and your own country first.

Edited by Render, 11 February 2013 - 10:05 PM.

#22    Soccergirl13

Soccergirl13

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

Well I have no issue at all for qualified migrants to go somewhere when there only purpose is to work and give something back to society. I also have no issues with any migrante who seeks a better life you are welcome to do so and I think we as society are obliged to help them settle here. However I do have an issue if that help is being requested long term or if they even ask for more money than they already get without anything in return. Politics should seriously consider putting time limits for social security for both migrants AND nationals equally so they are forced to educate themselfs and able to finance their own lives. Especially in countries where high education is available for everybody. Dont even get me started on those who are provided with a job offer no matter how ludacris it is and than refuse to do it...

#23    Render

Render

Psychic Spy

• 2,080 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

View PostSoccergirl13, on 11 February 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

Well I have no issue at all for qualified migrants to go somewhere when there only purpose is to work and give something back to society. I also have no issues with any migrante who seeks a better life you are welcome to do so and I think we as society are obliged to help them settle here. However I do have an issue if that help is being requested long term or if they even ask for more money than they already get without anything in return. Politics should seriously consider putting time limits for social security for both migrants AND nationals equally so they are forced to educate themselfs and able to finance their own lives. Especially in countries where high education is available for everybody. Dont even get me started on those who are provided with a job offer no matter how ludacris it is and than refuse to do it...

Yeah, i think most ppl have this standpoint. And the time limits are already in the minds of many politicians. Also the qualifications to get naturalisation will become stricter.
I've heard voices out of several countries mentioned migration policies of the likes of Canada and Australia. And i think we all know how strict they are. And this isn't coming from strictly "extreme-right" politicians anymore.

Edited by Render, 11 February 2013 - 10:24 PM.

#24    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,386 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:03 PM

The British Gov't does not listen to the wishes of the British Joe Public,they are too busy sniping at each other to maintain their status quo,as Ministers,and maintain their own lifestyles,to worry about whats happening in the back streets of any U.K city.We already have 5 U.K cities where foreign immigrants out number British citizens,(people born here with British ancestry),not the guys who came in 3 Banana boats ago,and claim to be British.Walk down any street in Le******r, and wont wont hear many passers by speaking English,The Dam was breached after the War and hasnt been repaired, nor is it likely to be, when we have to go to Brussels to obtain permission to F**t...So now apart from the usual crowd in from Far East countries we now have to contend with the Flotsam from Europe on Jan 1st 2014 ,as they are gleefully passed over to us from France via in bound transport.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#25    skookum

skookum

Psychic Spy

• 1,377 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:09 AM

At least a lot of the young women in Romania are easy on the eye.  That should cheer us up.

Posted Image

#26    spud the mackem

spud the mackem

Spud the Mackem

• 3,386 posts

• man who ask for nothing shall never be disappointed

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:04 PM

View Postskookum, on 12 February 2013 - 11:09 AM, said:

At least a lot of the young women in Romania are easy on the eye.  That should cheer us up.
   Yep,Smile old son before I mug you.We have enough beautiful English girls without people who cant speak our language properly.

(1) try your best, ............if that dont work.
(2) try your second best, ........if that dont work
(3) give up you aint gonna win

#27    faraway

faraway

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

View Postspud the mackem, on 11 February 2013 - 11:03 PM, said:

The British Gov't does not listen to the wishes of the British Joe Public

To be honest, I'm really glad about that because generally the only thing with less brains than a con-dem politician is 'British Joe Public' who allow themselves to be educated by the daily mail.

#28    keithisco

keithisco

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,713 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

View Postfaraway, on 12 February 2013 - 11:28 PM, said:

To be honest, I'm really glad about that because generally the only thing with less brains than a con-dem politician is 'British Joe Public' who allow themselves to be educated by the daily mail.

Scathing!!.. but true (I would also add readers of The Sun and The Mirror)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users