Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * - - - 3 votes

Californians are currently being disarmed!

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#61    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:29 AM

View PostStellar, on 07 February 2013 - 01:28 AM, said:

*snip*

Your not reading far enough. Keep reading... Your seeing mostly liberal citizens speaking after those who are p***ed. Anderson Cooper fans and stuff like is taking over the twitter.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons, 07 February 2013 - 01:33 AM.
removed redundant quote

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#62    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,324 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:32 AM

AsteroidX, as a reminder a discussion thread should be an exchange of views. "Shut up" is simply not an acceptable response.

iheartsugarbear

#63    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,560 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

thank you stellar for your priceless contribution, and putting us silly American kids on the right track, I don't know how we made that far without your input, gee.... it is really great to have you on board, our wise foreign brother, wisdom of such magnitude, are essential to our increasing quality of life, we bow to you master. :nw:

now I hope you can read between the lines, buddy. lol

RESIDENT TROLL.

#64    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,819 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

View PostUncle Sam, on 07 February 2013 - 01:29 AM, said:

Your not reading far enough. Keep reading... Your seeing mostly liberal citizens speaking after those who are p***ed. Anderson Cooper fans and stuff like is taking over the twitter.

I believe I've made my point. The only people freaking out are those that jumped to conclusions, didnt check the facts and assumed that they were disarming *everyone* instead of checking the facts.

Those that are pointing out reality you are calling liberal and telling me I should ignore.

Btw, I didn't know liberal was synonymous with rational, but I'll keep it in mind for next time.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent."

----Seraphina

#65    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:40 AM

Btw, I didn't know liberal was synonymous with rational, but I'll keep it in mind for next time.

Where did you come up with that analogy ? :nw:

#66    Daughter of the Nine Moons

Daughter of the Nine Moons

☆。Fearstriker Do'Teh 。☆

• 14,324 posts

• ☆彡

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:41 AM

There seems to be more than a small problem with snide obnoxious behavior. The expectation is civil and courteous behavior.

iheartsugarbear

#67    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,320 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

View PostDaughter of the Nine Moons, on 07 February 2013 - 01:41 AM, said:

There seems to be more than a small problem with snide obnoxious behavior. The expectation is civil and courteous behavior.

I am trying to not to display obnoxious behavior, trying to let people know and understand. None of my posts were directed at someone, only to prove to those what is happening.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 07 February 2013 - 01:44 AM.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#68    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,819 posts

• The objective of war is not to die for your country. It's to make the other son of a b**** die for his!
    -Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:44 AM

And just as an added point: if your watching this happen to your neighbor, all you see is the police confiscating guns. You don't immediately know that those were illegal. It's understandable that some if these people then tweeted about It before knowing all the facts.

----Seraphina

#69    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:45 AM

Daughter of the Nine Moons if I went onto a foreign countries forum and started espousing my own views onto them I would expect no less. Honestly. I understand what you are saying but this is an American politics subject. Could you elaborate what civil and courteous behavior is ? In context please.

I mean if I go onto the Mideast section and start espousing Christian views...Perhaps I am confused by your statement.

#70    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 10,018 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:47 AM

So are they taking the illegal guns away from the gangs as well or just hitting the soft targets?

#71    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,320 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 07 February 2013 - 01:47 AM, said:

So are they taking the illegal guns away from the gangs as well or just hitting the soft targets?

They are hitting the soft targets. Making citizens pay insurance for their guns, making guns legally owned illegal to be able to break down doors to confiscate all guns, and other laws that make it harder for legal citizens who own guns. It is basically a multi-prong attack on our second amendment to make them either give up guns or confiscate the guns. Those who give up their right to bare arms for temporary security deserve neither.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 07 February 2013 - 01:51 AM.

#72    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:52 AM

They cant realistically take guns away from gangs. Thats the reason why gangs are what they are.

#73    Stellar

Stellar

Forum Divinity

• 14,819 posts

-Patton

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 07 February 2013 - 01:45 AM, said:

Daughter of the Nine Moons if I went onto a foreign countries forum and started espousing my own views onto them I would expect no less. Honestly. I understand what you are saying but this is an American politics subject. Could you elaborate what civil and courteous behavior is ? In context please.

I mean if I go onto the Mideast section and start espousing Christian views...Perhaps I am confused by your statement.

This isn't your country's forum, nor am I espousing my views... I'm espousing the facts.

----Seraphina

#74    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,320 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

View PostStellar, on 07 February 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

This isn't your country's forum, nor am I espousing my views... I'm espousing the facts.

Actually this is. Me and him are both Americans. Full blooded Americans who see what is happening, understand more than you possibly know, because we following the news and see the facts unlike you. You can't just rely on the news media, you got to rely on every media you can find to find the facts. Did you know Federal Government is trying to seize the power of the State Sheriffs? That is right, we are facing increasing attacks on our constitution daily by the government. When you can't see the facts like we do, then you are blind from the truth by the media that portray it as it is.

Edited by Uncle Sam, 07 February 2013 - 01:59 AM.

#75    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

And just as an added point: if your watching this happen to your neighbor, all you see is the police confiscating guns. You don't immediately know that those were illegal. It's understandable that some if these people then tweeted about It before knowing all the facts.

Theres not alot of fact in that statement but a whole bunch of conjecture.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users