Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Stick Figures

chalkzone

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:07 AM

The black stick man is another entity encountered in modern times. Not to be confused with the shadow man, incredibly he is even stranger. Stick men are supposed to look like totally black, thin, stick figure drawings, such as teachers would make in kindergarten. They have been reported as between average height to impossibly tall. Their heads are just a black circle with no facial features being discernible. They are totally two dimensional, without any depth. Usually they’ve been sighted walking along roads at night, or at transitional times such as twilight or just before dawn. Bizarrely, some have reported them wearing what appears to be a top hat. Their walk is described as a weird “lolloping” gait. They are surprised when actually seen, and have followed unfortunate witnesses on occasion. Their pace remains leisurely as they approach. Obviously to be pursued by such an otherworldly creature would be anything but pleasant, and those who have encountered them have been understandably terrified. So far however, apart from being bizarrely frightening, they have done no physical harm, and ultimately just disappear.

http://listverse.com...rmal-phenomena/

So i have been into the Paranormal for a long time now and i have never even heard of this phenomena. The first thing that comes to mind is Chalkzone lol. Does anyone have any more information on this?

#2    keninsc

keninsc

Poltergeist

• Validating
  • 3,234 posts

• The problem with people who have no vices is that generally you can be pretty sure they're going to have some pretty annoying virtues. Liz Taylor

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:15 AM

That's a new one on me as well. I think people are just making things up now.

#3    pallidin

pallidin

Telekinetic

• 6,742 posts

• "When life gets you down... swim with a dolphin"

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:00 AM

Apparently, anorexia exist even in ET aliens.  :passifier:

#4    Rafterman

Rafterman

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,555 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:53 PM

Shadow people, hatman, stick man, slenderman, bull**** man - it's all the same made up hooey that all started about the time the internet exploded.

"You can't have freedom of religion without having freedom from the religious beliefs of other people."

#5    rashore

rashore

Telekinetic

• 6,810 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:28 PM

Here's a couple links that might be helpful...

http://www.unexplain...pic=82492&st=30
http://www.pararesea...-Stick-Man.html
http://www.yourmaids..._loose_1_941810

#6    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,192 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostRafterman, on 07 February 2013 - 02:53 PM, said:

Shadow people, hatman, stick man, slenderman, bull**** man - it's all the same made up hooey that all started about the time the internet exploded.

All of the above is Bull **** except for Shadow People. I have personnel experienced them and they are what got me into the Paranormal in the first place.

#7    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:08 PM

View Poststevemagegod, on 07 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

All of the above is Bull **** except for Shadow People. I have personnel experienced them and they are what got me into the Paranormal in the first place.

Is this liike an East coast thing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users