Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Worst Actors/Actresses

• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#1    AquilaChrysaetos

AquilaChrysaetos

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

• "Some people wish to be the sun, so they can brighten your day. I wish to be the moon, which shines down upon you in your darkest hour."

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

Simple. Who are the Actors/Actresses that you just don't think really cut it, don't like their personality, or just really get under your skin...

My least favorite Actor by far is Seth Rogan... <_< He's not funny in the least. He's a chauvinistic pig who thinks if he says as much crude vulgar things intermittently between as many F words as possible, that he's suddenly a funny guy... He's not, he's an prick...

My personally least favorite "Actress" has to be Kristen Stewart... As if she has any talent. I think this picture helps sum that up for you:

Posted Image

Jesus Christ - Matthew 28:18-20 said:

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Posted Image

#2    Likely Guy

Likely Guy

Undecided, mostly.

• 4,034 posts

• "The problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts." - Bertrand Russell

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:04 AM

Adam Sandler, Will Ferrell, David Schwimmer.

#3    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:31 AM

Actor/Jack black the man is about as talented as a shoe box   Actress/We agree 100% kristen stewart haha

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#4    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Non-Corporeal Being

• 8,798 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:37 AM

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

Is not a number!

• 9,671 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

Nick Cage isn't a bad actor, he's just Nick Cage. His style of acting hasn't become in vogue yet.
It probably never will :P

#6    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

TARA REID !

AAAAAEEEEEIIIIIII !!!!!!

And I go with Adam Sandler ,Steven Seagal ,and that  kid from the Transformers movies .

Edited by Simbi Laveau, 07 February 2013 - 09:58 AM.

Miss me?

#7    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,223 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:36 AM

Will Ferrell - so tired of his schtick - and his naked butt in every movie...
Adam Sandler - plays the same character in almost all of his movies and I'm tired of it... But to give him credit - I admire his loyalty to his friends as he puts them in his movies as well...

Actress...
Roseanne Barr - 'nuff said
Jane Fonda.... her acting is okay, but I'll never forgive her for her treasons...

Other actors and actresses annoy me from time to time - particularly those that think they must curse with every other word to be considered funny...

#8    Paranoid Android

Paranoid Android

????????

• 24,824 posts

• Paranoid Android... No power in the verse can stop me...

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:55 AM

Hayden Christensen.  Maybe I'm just using this guy because he butchered Anakin Skywalker's part in Star Wars, but let's look at it:

Anakin Skywalker (Hayden Christensen):

Angry - :angry:
Sad - :angry:
Happy - :angry:
Distraught - :angry:
In love - :angry:
Bashful - :angry:
Overawed - :angry:
Outraged - :angry:

You get the idea, I'm sure I missed some though :P *yes, I've just done what Hayden Christensen couldn't, right there at the end of the post*

Posted Image

My blog is now taking a new direction.  Dedicated to my father who was a great inspiration in my life, I wish to honour his memory (RIP, dad) by sharing with the world what he had always kept to himself.  More details, http://www.unexplain...showentry=27811

#9    wolfknight

wolfknight

Psychic Spy

• 1,658 posts

• There is nothing to Fear, but fear itself

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

Oh yes Will Ferrel,Jim Cary,Jack Black,Adam Sandler they all suck

#10    regi

regi

Psychic Spy

• 2,107 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

I don't give thought to bad actors, but it's really a disappointment to see good actors in lousy movies.

Side Effects is showing- and I don't have an opinion of Jude Law (I think he's the lead actor)...but I'm considering going to see it 'cause it appears to be an interesting story.
(My interest isn't just in doctor movies!) but I recently saw The Good Doctor on DVD with Orlando Bloom and I wasn't familiar with Bloom before the movie, but I thought the movie would be intriguing. Well, it was very disappointing because there's no compelling reason for his character's actions.
In all fairness, I had a totally different idea of the character before going into it, but still, I think the movie lacked a necessary element and without that, it didn't work for me.

#11    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,549 posts

• "I'm an optimistic, don't know." Onslow

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:28 PM

At risk of being boo'ed here goes

David Duchovny in The X-Files (haven't followed his career)  boring but so cute
Orlando Bloom in anything
Craig Bierko in Long Kiss Goodnight and I would assume in general ( I love the scene where he checks his nails and he's wearing gloves: Major FAIL)
Uma Thurman in The Avengers
Brad Pitt at some point when I blinked went from dudd studd to an actor worth watching (for his acting, that is)
Can not stand to listen to Kathy Griffin

Edited by QuiteContrary, 07 February 2013 - 01:30 PM.

Keep your eyes wide open and don't run!

P.S. Just to be clear, because sometimes I am not. I do not believe...
in the existence of a large previously unknown undiscovered hairy biped roaming North America.
But I like to hear the accounts, read the books, watch the shows, discuss and argue about the phenomenon.

#12    CrimsonKing

CrimsonKing

Psychic Spy

• 1,342 posts

• "It does not require a majority to prevail,but rather an irate,tireless minority keen to set brushfires in peoples minds" Sam Adams

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:15 PM

View PostSimbi Laveau, on 07 February 2013 - 09:55 AM, said:

TARA REID !

AAAAAEEEEEIIIIIII !!!!!!

And I go with Adam Sandler ,Steven Seagal ,and that  kid from the Transformers movies .

Steven Seagal cant believe i forgot about him one of the worst ever,one of my friends met him said he is also a giant douchbag lol

"If it is not advantageous,do not move.If objectives can not be attained,do not employ the army.Unless endangered do not engage in warfare.The ruler cannot mobilize the army out of personal anger.The general can not engage in battle because of personal frustration.When it is advantageous,move;when not advantageous,stop.Anger can revert to happiness,annoyance can revert to joy,but a vanquished state cannot be revived,the dead cannot be brought back to life." Sun-Tzu

#13    Child of Bast

Child of Bast

Queen of the UM Asylum

• 4,872 posts

• The Mad Hatter: "Have I gone mad?"
    Alice: "I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers.But I'll tell you a secret: all the best people are."

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:39 PM

Adam Sandler, Channing Tatum, Steven Seagal

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

#14    Taun

Taun

A dashing moose about town...

• 5,223 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

View Postregi, on 07 February 2013 - 01:10 PM, said:

I don't give thought to bad actors, but it's really a disappointment to see good actors in lousy movies.

Side Effects is showing- and I don't have an opinion of Jude Law (I think he's the lead actor)...but I'm considering going to see it 'cause it appears to be an interesting story.
(My interest isn't just in doctor movies!) but I recently saw The Good Doctor on DVD with Orlando Bloom and I wasn't familiar with Bloom before the movie, but I thought the movie would be intriguing. Well, it was very disappointing because there's no compelling reason for his character's actions.
In all fairness, I had a totally different idea of the character before going into it, but still, I think the movie lacked a necessary element and without that, it didn't work for me.

Sometimes you can see one of those horrid movies where a good or great actor is stuck in it... And it seems like they are looking at the screen and their expression is saying... "Hey... This is stupid... but it pays the bills."

#15    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,245 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:51 PM

View PostCrimsonKing, on 07 February 2013 - 03:15 PM, said:

Steven Seagal cant believe i forgot about him one of the worst ever,one of my friends met him said he is also a giant douchbag lol
I know someone who knows Steve really well. They trained together (aikido) in Osaka for years .
He a nage(takes ukeme,or the fall) for Steve in the movie they made in nyc.I forget the name of it.
I trained with him ,aikido again ,here in nyc when he moved back .
He said he loves Steve ,but he turned into a giant fathead the moment he got big.
I mean he pretty much ditched his two Japanese kids ,moved here ,got famous ,New wife etc etc.

I heard on the news today Steve is going to train security guards for schools.

Miss me?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users