Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Why are male homosexuals so talented

homosexual homosexuals arts

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#46    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

most gay ppl areppl who have mixed ethnical genetics that what might confusing you

Oh no not again... Seriously?

what talents do you talk of?

most gay ppl areppl who have mixed ethnical genetics that what might confusing you

but overall gay ppl are not anymore talented than non gays

gay ppl jus have "gay jobs"

like a male hair dresser
its jus not many straight men who become hair dresser because its a "gay job"
%90 chance that a gay male will be hired or even pursue that career before a straight male as a hairdresser

gay ppl are not more talented
and gay ppl have a mental problem
being gay is an mental disorder

being confused bout urgender and how to repoduce can only be explained as being a mental disorder..

so the ppl u think are "talented gay ppl"
are talenetd straight ppl with a mental disorder

Edited by Coffey, 02 April 2013 - 04:09 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

#47    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,675 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:14 PM

like a male hair dresser
%90 chance that a gay male will be hired or even pursue that career before a straight male as a hairdresser

being confused bout urgender and how to repoduce can only be explained as being a mental disorder..

the crap that comes out of your mouth is astonishing. i think westboro could use a guy just like you.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#48    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

View PostIron_Lotus, on 02 April 2013 - 04:14 PM, said:

the crap that comes out of your mouth is astonishing. i think westboro could use a guy just like you.

Hahaha, that tickled me.

#49    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

View PostCoffey, on 02 April 2013 - 04:18 PM, said:

Hahaha, that tickled me.

if we all become gay
we will die out

this world consist of dummies

ppl dont even know the point of life

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#50    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostMR.Blueprint, on 02 April 2013 - 04:22 PM, said:

if we all become gay
we will die out

this world consist of dummies

ppl dont even know the point of life

OK smart *** do you realise without gay couples we would also have more of a problem with over population... Now that could be evolution... Where as what you are trying to imply with your crazy theories is not.

Edited by Coffey, 02 April 2013 - 04:26 PM.

#51    Frank Merton

Frank Merton

Blue fish

• 17,137 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:51 PM

I don't think gays either contribute to or solve any population problems.  The rest of the population is capable of having all the babies the world needs and then some.

By the way, people who talk about gays having mental problems are best not responded to, in my opinion.

#52    MR.Blueprint

MR.Blueprint

Remote Viewer

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

• "Nothing Stays The Same" -Thomas Blueprint

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

View PostCoffey, on 02 April 2013 - 04:26 PM, said:

OK smart *** do you realise without gay couples we would also have more of a problem with over population... Now that could be evolution... Where as what you are trying to imply with your crazy theories is not.
naw gay ppl doesn help keep the population stable

View PostFrank Merton, on 02 April 2013 - 04:51 PM, said:

I don't think gays either contribute to or solve any population problems.  The rest of the population is capable of having all the babies the world needs and then some.

By the way, people who talk about gays having mental problems are best not responded to, in my opinion.
this is correct i said if we were all gay it wouldnt be no you and me. so would a species of animal produce gay offsprings thats the total opposite of the point life and evolution

why would humans evolve to have gay offsprings?

and being gay isnt the mental disorder its the sexual act gay ppl do thats the mental disorder. if you think sticking your penis in holes it dont belong is normal yes that a mental disorder

if you are a man and you think you are a female yes that is a menal disorder.

two men loving each other companionship with now sexual act and both understand they are men not women
thats not a mental disorder

but thats not whats going on

i also find it funny that gays says

"you cant hate me because of my sexual preference" but than turn around and say"i was born gay i didnt prefer to be gay"
whch one is it ...is it a sexual preference or was you born being gay
jus proves my point

being gay falls down to enviroment and our society
aome ppl like taboo sex

and gay sex is what is taboo

i put gay sex and beastility in the same boat
the both taboo sex

Edited by MR.Blueprint, 02 April 2013 - 05:15 PM.

"Ignorance has no place in a debate" -Dr. Thomas Blueprint

#53    Mr.United_Nations

Mr.United_Nations

hi

• 9,304 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

So you are a facist?

#54    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

View PostThe New Richard Nixon, on 02 April 2013 - 05:17 PM, said:

So you are a facist?

Sounds about right.

#55    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Fudge

• 6,675 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

what a pathetic view on homosexuality blueprint.

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress. The hate of men will pass and dictators die and the power they took from the people, will return to the people and so long as men die liberty will never perish... Soldiers don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you, enslave you, who regiment your lives, tell you what to do, what to think or what to feel, who drill you, diet you, treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder... Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men, with machine minds and machine hearts.  You are not machines. You are not cattle. You are men. You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

#56    Kowalski

Kowalski

The Original Penguin Conspiracy Theorist

• 4,102 posts

• It's All Some Kind Of Wacked Out Conspiracy....

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

While I agree that there are many talented gay artists, writers, poets, actresses, and singers, I don't think, as a group, that homosexuals are more talented then heterosexuals. Freddie Mercury was a GREAT singer, Elton John, and even the famous Lord Byron was said to be bisexual.
But, there are a lot of famous actors, actresses, writers, poets, and painters who were heterosexual.
Mary Shelley, the Bronte Sisters, Jane Austen, John Wayne, Dustin Hoffman, Ernest Hemingway, Louis Stevenson...
I think to say that one group is more talented than another group, is a little bigoted, truth be told. There are talented people in BOTH groups. And it's not like you can measure "talent" against someone else's "talent", either. And if you want to compare lists of talented artists, writers, poets, and singers who are homosexual vs. heterosexual artists, and writers, you can also compare lists of homosexual serial killers vs. heterosexual serial killers. You see where I am going with this? Just as there are talented gays, there are also some who are sick serial killers, as well. But, there are heterosexual as well, who are serial killers, too. Too say ANY one group is more talented OR sick and depraved (or one group is more mentally ill than the other) is bigoted. But, that's my two cents....

#57    danbell06

danbell06

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 322 posts

• BNAG.... < That's Bang out of order!

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

To be fair all the gay men i know are really good singers. Must be something in their genes. IDK.

Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.
Posted Image

#58    bucro

bucro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:17 PM

Apparently there are many gay athletes who are worried about coming out for fear of being ostracized. I imagine construction workers or loggers or fishermen might feel the same way as these are considered "manly" jobs. Gays seem to be more accepted in artistic circles so I think it is more that we see more openly gay artists, not that there are really more of them.

#59    goodconversations

goodconversations

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 123 posts

• We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are. Anais Nin

Posted 03 April 2013 - 04:12 AM

wow. You're living in the past.

To be raised where heterosexuality is the norm but being something that is not the norm and moreover concidered degrading, sinful, etc, may make one want to somehow conform to what is considered normal and at the same time retain what who he/she is. Maybe that's why even to many homosexuals a relationship has to be feminine/woman-masculine/man even if both parties are females/males. Gender stereotypes in intimate relationships.

Posted Image
There's nothing more
erotic than a good
conversation

#60    Otto von Pickelhaube

Otto von Pickelhaube

A complete moral vacuum

• 30,122 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:05 AM

like a male hair dresser

Seems a shame that Mr. Right Wing appears to no longer be with us; I think that you might get on.
:unsure2:

If, as it seems, we are in the process of becoming a totalitarian society in which the state apparatus is all-powerful, the ethics most important for the survival of the true, free, human individual would be: cheat, lie, evade, fake it, be elsewhere, forge documents, build improved electronic gadgets in your garage that’ll outwit the gadgets used by the authorities.

- Philip K. Dick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users