Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#1    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,994 posts

• When the power of love overcomes the love of power then humanity can evolve

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

From the article:

Thousands of police officers throughout Southern California and Nevada hunted Thursday for a former Los Angeles officer who was angry over his firing and began a deadly shooting rampage that he warned in an online posting would target those on the force who wronged him, authorities said.
Authorities issued a statewide "officer safety warning" and police were sent to protect people named in the posting that was believed to be written by the fired officer, Christopher Dorner, who has military training. Among those mentioned were members of the Los Angeles Police Department.
"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty," said the manifesto.
Dorner has available multiple weapons including an assault rifle, said police Chief Charlie Beck.

Apparently the mental stability tests for the LAPD need to be a tad more vigorous.

http://seattletimes....eshootings.html

#2    Simbi Laveau

Simbi Laveau

Overlord A. Snuffleupagus

• 8,266 posts

• ~So what's all this then ?!

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:46 PM

I heart you

Miss me?

#3    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,716 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

View PostOverSword, on 07 February 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Apparently the mental stability tests for the LAPD need to be a tad more vigorous.

http://seattletimes....eshootings.html
please read the full story, and actual manifecto he wrote. and espesially the reason he was fired, has nothing to do with his mental health, and everything to do with corruption and lawlessnes of lapd.

but of course, media and lapd will make him look like a evil nutcase, covering up the real reason, and their wrongdoing.

Edited by aztek, 07 February 2013 - 06:53 PM.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#4    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,994 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

POPULAR

View Postaztek, on 07 February 2013 - 06:50 PM, said:

please read the full story, and actual manifecto he wrote. and espesially the reason he was fired, has nothing to do with his mental health, and everything to do with corruption and lawlessnes of lapd.
Look at the list of the dead and you'll see one person on the manifesto's daughter and her boyfriend were killed.  Don't try to make this nut seem like a hero.  He dropped a few marbles when he was unjustly fired and is now having a less than proprtional response, to put it mildly.

#5    Ashotep

Ashotep

Telekinetic

• 7,392 posts

• Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway-John Wayne

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:53 PM

Why is so many going on killing sprees.  Its starting to be the norm instead of unusual.

I do think better mental testing for cops should be implemented.

#6    Sweetpumper

Sweetpumper

Heatseeker

• 10,518 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:55 PM

View PostOverSword, on 07 February 2013 - 06:41 PM, said:

Apparently the mental stability tests for the LAPD need to be a tad more vigorous

Posted Image

:P

Edited by Sweetpumper, 07 February 2013 - 06:59 PM.

"At it's most basic level, science is supposed to represent the investigation of the unexplained, not the explanation of the uninvestigated." - Hunt for the Skinwalker

"The ultimate irony of the Disclosure movement is that it deeply distrusts officialdom, while simultaneously looking to officialdom for the truth." - Robbie Graham Silver Screen Saucers

#7    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,716 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:56 PM

View PostHilander, on 07 February 2013 - 06:53 PM, said:

I do think better mental testing for cops should be implemented.
i do too, however in this case, it would show absolutely nothing

RESIDENT TROLL.

#8    minera

minera

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

• There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,: Than are dreamed of in your philosophy. Act II, scene 2:.. Hamlet

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

the world is going crazy with all those mentally unstable individuals running around with guns shooting at anything they are angry at or unhappy about. Makes one wonder what exactly is really going on in the population.

#9    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:09 PM

If that manifesto is true then he is a true freedom fighter. How would any of you feel in the same situation? When the police are corrupt who do you turn too?

#10    green_dude777

green_dude777

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,046 posts

• When you look back in life, you don't regret what you did, you regret what you never attempted.

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 07 February 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

If that manifesto is true then he is a true freedom fighter. How would any of you feel in the same situation? When the police are corrupt who do you turn too?

My only problem with this sentiment is that he took out two people who weren't associated with his case.

#11    pinupgirl

pinupgirl

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 184 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

Scary!! Just because you are upset with the system does not give you the right to go kill people :(

#12    Professor Buzzkill

Professor Buzzkill

Integrity is all we have

• 2,583 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:31 PM

View Postgreen_dude777, on 07 February 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

My only problem with this sentiment is that he took out two people who weren't associated with his case.

As i said, if this is true why would we believe the police when they have systematically ruined this man with their lies and corrupt practise. Would they stop now? Or would they say he murdered these people to create more fear and less understanding from the public.

I don't have the full facts. He might just be a nut who imagined it all, but that is what the LAPD want us all to believe.

#13    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,716 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postpinupgirl, on 07 February 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

Scary!! Just because you are upset with the system does not give you the right to go kill people :(
it sounds like  "don't hate the player, hate the game" attitude, there is no game without players.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#14    OverSword

OverSword

Forum Divinity

• 12,994 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:42 PM

Aztek, I bet you're on some kind of watch list now :w00t:

#15    Coffey

Coffey

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,671 posts

• "Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts." - Winston Churchill

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

Bet they won't take guns away from police officers though. They jump on civilians but not police officers.

Well unless they want to remove guns form police and civilians then bring in martial law, so they have armed military instead.

Edited by Coffey, 07 February 2013 - 08:01 PM.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users