Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Massive manhunt on for ex-cop

• Please log in to reply
321 replies to this topic

#91    Iron_Lotus

Iron_Lotus

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

• I see shadows on the road again wonder if they coming for my soul. I get trapped up in this mode I'm in and will I every grow old.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:41 PM

the only thing i can understand about him is that hes a worthless murderer.

#92    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 5,685 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

View PostLava_Lady, on 10 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

What's scary is that there are people who think he's in the right to behave the he is choosing to behave.  If you are upset with someone, it is not ok to kill that persons family member; nor is it ok to kill the person you're upset with.

That's all there is to it.  

He is not a hero.  

He is an angry man behaving like a petulant child, a gigantic, well trained child with deadly weapons.

He has lost his ability to reason and he is a dangerous man.

You have basically described one of the gang members he was 'trained' to stop. Seems he ended up like one of them......must check, do we know if he is dead yet?

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#93    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 February 2013 - 10:48 PM

According to the news he is alive and well. Rumor is he briefly contacted a family member within the past 24hrs.

#94    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,164 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:23 PM

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#95    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:28 PM

takes a dopehead to know one I guess applies here.

#96    Raptor Witness

Raptor Witness

Savant

• 2,097 posts

• ראה

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:31 PM

A million dollars for a cop killing cop?

Since no one on this earth should care to harbor such a fugitive, I guess the reward is for those who aren't.

Posted Image "In the last days perilous times will come, for men shall have a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof."
2 Tim 3

#97    acidhead

acidhead

Were Not Your Slaves!

• 10,164 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

I just read his manifesto.

Look:

140.  If possible, I want my brain preserved for science/research to study the effects of severe depression on an individual's brain. Since 6/26/08 when I was relieved of duty and 1/2/09 when I was terminated I have been afflicted with severe depression. I've had two CT scans during my lifetime that are in my medical record at Kaiser Permanente. Both are from concussions resulting from playing football. The first one was in high school, 10/96. The second was in college and occurred in 10/99. Both were conducted at Kaiser Permanente hospitals in LA/Orange county. These two CT scans should give a good baseline for my brain activity before severe depression began in late 2008. http://pastebin.com/TAzPRfPy

He admits to suffering from severe depression....... hmmmmmm looks like yet another GOV prescribed drug addict(SSRI) who decides to kill others in an act of revenge rather than kill him self.   These drugs take away the inhibition to do things you wouldn't normally do under the effects of anxiety.  

These SSRI's are hallucinogens.  99% of people who commit these acts all are under the influence of anti-depressants.  The number is staggering.

"there is no wrong or right - just popular opinion"

#98    Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam

Psychic Spy

• 1,111 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:41 AM

I have a feeling this is probably lead to a state of national emergacy due to them not being able to catch him and he is actively targeting cops.

A man's ethical behaviour should be based effectually on sympathy, education, and social ties and needs; no religious basis is necessary. Man would indeed be in a poor way if he had to be restrained by fear of punishment and hope of reward after death. - Albert Einstein

#99    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

Official UM Asylum Resident

• 1,832 posts

• Wha? /:0\

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:49 AM

View PostProfessor Buzzkill, on 10 February 2013 - 10:03 PM, said:

Fair points. But what i am wondering is, what would you do in this situation?
I have never gone through anything similar but I would probably use the media to fight my case.  They are always eager to  expose scandal.  That is media gold.

His detractors are above the law and have treated him (if his manifesto is accurate) as a criminal for standing up against corruption. In particular, speaking out against an officer who assaulted the very citizens he was employeed to protect.

I don't think any member of the LAPD is above the law.  this wouldn't be the first accusation of corruption in that police department or any police department.  I recall a recent article that said the LAPD has a history of police corruption, well, that can't happen if they are above the law.  

What would the LAPD have had to done before its appropriate to take this course of action? Kill his wife? Kidnap his children? Or just ruin him finantially and slander his name so he cannot work again as they h ave done?

The LAPD is not a Single entity.  He probably had advocates working for him like the one officer that defended him, the one who's daughter rogue cop murdered, I remind, because in his angry state he felt this man would best pay for the wrongs perceived by rogue cop with his daughters life.

I'm sorry but getting fired its not a good reason to take someone elses child.

If factions of the LAPD did what you listed above, once again there are other ways to handle it than killing people that are innocent.

I think his case should be looked into immediately and while you can't condone vigilanty justice, you can understand it.

Well, it certainly worked to get this guy some attention.  3 individual lives, that's all.  Never mind the others that are affected by these deaths.

If you don't get your way, just kill people.  Then you'll get whatever you want.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#100    aztek

aztek

Alien Abducter

• 4,380 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:29 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 11 February 2013 - 01:49 AM, said:

If you don't get your way, just kill people.  Then you'll get whatever you want.

well that is how gvmnts work, all the wars in Mideast, nam, korea......etc, directly fought by usa, or indirectly helped(by arming opposition), do exactly that, killing ppl that don't give gvmnt what they want, so they get what they want, after those ppl are dead.
it is true not just for usa gvmnt, all gvmnts do that.

RESIDENT TROLL.

#101    Detective Mystery 2013

Detective Mystery 2013

Psychic Spy

• 1,321 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:36 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 10 February 2013 - 09:51 PM, said:

What's scary is that there are people who think he's in the right to behave the he is choosing to behave.  If you are upset with someone, it is not ok to kill that persons family member; nor is it ok to kill the person you're upset with.

That's all there is to it.  

He is not a hero.  

He is an angry man behaving like a petulant child, a gigantic, well trained child with deadly weapons.

He has lost his ability to reason and he is a dangerous man.

I couldn't agree more. Some individuals are unable or unwilling to separate seemingly contradictory facts. First, there's no excuse to murder people in cold blood. There's no excuse to threaten children's lives. You can't defend such crimes. Second, there are many corrupt and violent police who need to be fired and punished. I don't see why so many people are incapable of holding both thoughts at the same time. I thought that we rejected false paradigms.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#102    Detective Mystery 2013

Detective Mystery 2013

Psychic Spy

• 1,321 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's history.

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:43 AM

View Postacidhead, on 10 February 2013 - 11:57 PM, said:

I just read his manifesto.

Look:

He admits to suffering from severe depression....... hmmmmmm looks like yet another GOV prescribed drug addict(SSRI) who decides to kill others in an act of revenge rather than kill him self.   These drugs take away the inhibition to do things you wouldn't normally do under the effects of anxiety.  

These SSRI's are hallucinogens.  99% of people who commit these acts all are under the influence of anti-depressants.  The number is staggering.

That's a vital point. It's the elephant in the room. It certainly plays more of a role than guns and video games. How many multiple-victim murderers took these drugs? Compare and contrast past events and present events. In my dad's time, people brought rifles to school, an no one felt like they were in danger. What changed in society? Many things definitely changed, but psychotropic drugs played huge roles in those changes.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#103    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:18 AM

View Postaztek, on 11 February 2013 - 03:29 AM, said:

well that is how gvmnts work, all the wars in Mideast, nam, korea......etc, directly fought by usa, or indirectly helped(by arming opposition), do exactly that, killing ppl that don't give gvmnt what they want, so they get what they want, after those ppl are dead.
it is true not just for usa gvmnt, all gvmnts do that.

I think that's a whole different issue I'm not informed enough to get into.

In this specific case, I feel it is wrong.

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function."  - F. Scott Fitzgerald

#104    Lava_Lady

Lava_Lady

• 1,832 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:23 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 11 February 2013 - 03:36 AM, said:

I couldn't agree more. Some individuals are unable or unwilling to separate seemingly contradictory facts. First, there's no excuse to murder people in cold blood. There's no excuse to threaten children's lives. You can't defend such crimes. Second, there are many corrupt and violent police who need to be fired and punished. I don't see why so many people are incapable of holding both thoughts at the same time. I thought that we rejected false paradigms.

Agreed!

I can't justify this guys killing of innocent people just because he got fired.

There is no comparison to losing a child.  3 families lost their child, sister/brother, niece/nephew, cousin... Somebody they loved just because he got fired and was p***ed pdf.

Whether the firing was justified or not doesn't matter.

Edited by Lava_Lady, 11 February 2013 - 04:29 AM.

#105    THE MATRIX

THE MATRIX

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

View PostLava_Lady, on 11 February 2013 - 04:23 AM, said:

Agreed!

I can't justify this guys killing of innocent people just because he got fired.

There is no comparison to losing a child.  3 families lost their child, sister/brother, niece/nephew, cousin... Somebody they loved just because he got fired and was p***ed pdf.

Whether the firing was justified or not doesn't matter.

You ought to ask Bush Jr. why he justified the senseless killing of both US troops and Iraqis for for the WMDs lies that he sold to US citizens and the rest of the world.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users