Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Lack of Personal Bf Encounters

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#91    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,188 posts

• Ah, but I was so much older then,
    I'm younger than that now. Dylan

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:53 AM

View PostWhitedog333, on 13 February 2013 - 12:52 AM, said:

Sure! With paragraphs? Oh boy... OK, I'll try!

Paragraphs :tu:
Hey, I'm easily amused!
Reading now...

"That was definitely a bigfoot, you could tell by the bear-shaped body" YT poster

#92    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

• To do is to be - Sacrates
    To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

That which does not kill us, makes us stronger

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:03 AM

Oh, I forgot to mention that when I'd been awakened by the thing just around the corner of the cave wall, it was 2;45 AM by the dial of my watch. I'd been asleep for about five hours. Evidently what ever it was didn't enter the cave while i was asleep, or If it did, it didn't harm me, but allowed me to sleep.

Edited by Whitedog333, 13 February 2013 - 02:04 AM.

#93    mysticwerewolf

mysticwerewolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

• I need to go fishing....Really, Really, REALLY BADLY.

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

interesting. I can honestly say  the way you describe it i would have been terrified.

Edited by mysticwerewolf, 13 February 2013 - 03:40 AM.

#94    QuiteContrary

QuiteContrary

BugWhisperer

• 4,188 posts

• Ah, but I was so much older then,
    I'm younger than that now. Dylan

Posted 13 February 2013 - 04:36 AM

I agree, excellent telling... c-r-e-e-p-y! Thanks for sharing, Fred.

How long did you stay after that night? When was this?

No one else had any other instances like yours?
I hope you left the next guy with more than a machete or at least gave him yours!

Did you ever check out what was actually thrown down (sizes or where they came from as in already loose or dislodged at the time) to intimidate you?

You must think about that night, a lot. I would. Any retrospective revelations?

I wonder why whatever it was stayed out of the cave. It must have known you were there.

Was this burial spot still sacred at the time you were there?

Edited by QuiteContrary, 13 February 2013 - 04:37 AM.

"That was definitely a bigfoot, you could tell by the bear-shaped body" YT poster

#95    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:38 AM

I stayed there the next day and night alone again and the following morning, Gary and the indians showed up with a new Earthwatch group of tourists who were staying for another two weeks. There were three Earthwatch groups that had payed Earthwatch money to join a real archaeological project for two weeks each. When I'd take one group to the Punta Gorda Airport at the end of their two week stay, they'd fly out on the plane that the new group would come in on. After the groups had left and no more were coming down, our archaeological team consisting of several of us who'd worked for Gary up in Missouri, had the chance to really get some research done and explore. We found so much. This was from January to May of 1988

Anyway, the new group came in and I didn't tell anyone but the Indians and Gary what had occured. Gary decided to stay for the night at the end of the days digging and so we bid everyone goodbye and settled in for the night to see what would occur. The Indians were real intent on leaving before it got dark! Nothing happened that we were made aware of. The next morning, the Indians and three of our staff  returned with the group and at the end of the day's digging Gary and I went in with them back to Laguna VIllage, leaving Craig Schmidt there for a couple of days' Yes Craig had a machette, as everybody did. He saw and heard nothing. As far as I know, nobody else did either at that location.

It had become the Dry Season down there, late March, and the spring was the only source of known water around that I knew of. It came out of the ground and within 60 feet or so, it went back underground again. I didn't venture up into the Valley of The Sisimito but only once with Craig one day. That's what we called the valley whose opening was just around the corner from the cave after the Indians told us that the creatures were known to venture out from there and had been responsible for forcing an entire village to abandon their homes and to move from there many years before because of the frequent run in's between the villagers and the creatures. The time Craig and I went up exploring into the valley, we only found heavy bush and jungle that went on and on. After about 3/4 of a mile, having brought no water, we turned around and came back, intending to try again when we had more time. However we never did.

Yes, I did indeed go out looking for the boulders that were thrown off of the cliffs above me. The irregular shaped limstone boulders were there all over. Some of such size that I had trouble rolling them over. Several I couldn't move, and I was in my prime.

Retrospective revelations? Yea, right after I ran into the creatures (I'm going to start calling them that) up in Missouri the following year. However, no, I don't think about those events all that much any more. So much has happened in my life and my experiences have been rich and eventful ones. I've only started to think about them again after allmost 25 years when I came across this site accidentaly while looking up another subject that I'd experienced.

No the ancient burial cave had been abandoned for over a thousand years by the time we'd found it. The Indians that live many miles away don't like to go near that area while hunting with their single barreled break open shotguns. The Indians no longer have any idea what their ancestors were like. The great cities built during the ancient dynasties are now overgrown with vegetation and are inhabited by snakes and beasts. When entering these areas with ruins, they'll go through quickly or go around them, believing that these areas are haunted by the ghosts of the dead. Perhaps they are. All I know is that you can't get them to stay anywhere near a tomb, cave or ruin without others around them. The Indians will however loot a tomb with others of their family along for company and sell the items for money. They feel that their ancestors have left them these things to enrich their lives and that they have the right to claim them.

The Mayan Indians down there will bury their dead within open groves in the forest that are full of a particular red orchid. When you come across these groves or burial places, you will notice these red orchids growing all around you. Only the Indians know exactly where within the burial areas that each body is buried. There aren't any stones or markers anywhere.

Edited by Whitedog333, 13 February 2013 - 06:04 AM.

#96    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:57 AM

View Postmysticwerewolf, on 13 February 2013 - 03:39 AM, said:

interesting. I can honestly say  the way you describe it i would have been terrified.

Maybe and then maybe you wouldn't have. I can honestly say that I wasn't scared. I was certainly focused though! Everythig was happening real quick and I was getting ready to encounter something that I'd never encountered before. Something dangerous? I sure didn't know that for sure. All I knew was that it was going to be some kind of Exciting when the beasts finaly came into view and for all I knew, would rush up the open 400 foot long tunnel at me that was cut through the thick vegetation. Whooo Weeee! That woulda been one hell of a scrap for at least a few moments. LOL.  Maybe they didn't know if I was alone? Who knows.

Edited by Whitedog333, 13 February 2013 - 05:58 AM.

#97    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,268 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:58 AM

Whitedog, I picked up a few things in your story that I've heard about before or have had happened to me but not to the extent or intention done to you.

Here's an encounter I'm happy to share as it has been on the net before. I'd love some help with it as I've never heard any one else mention vocals like we got that day, but maybe unless you're Australian the sound might not have clicked.

Ok, this dates back to 22 Feb 2011, we left home at about 1545. Myself, my eldest who is 21 today so almost 19 at the time and had been living at Uni full time for a year and my youngest 2 months shy of 10. Both girls and something I've been told and found true the HGs (Hairy Guys) like women and children.

I found a new HG trail (something the 'liars' did teach me, how to spot hidden entries) and we entered it and climbed down to the edge. Below was a valley and the ridge continued along and curved around covered by thick bush. We'd been there a while my youngest making lots of noise which at first you might think would be annoying but it can actually work to draw in HGs.

Out of the valley came ape like sounds listen at around 55 seconds and again at 143secs. Ours was definitely male, deeper and more drawn out lasting about 10 seconds the first time. I'll explain more after the my holiday about my history but the vocals had a mournful tone to them, I could feel the loneliness/ sadness, I called back and after 30 seconds got a reply and then twice more after mimicking the sounds back.

Now for most this would be a stretch but here comes the weird one as we were leaving this is what we heard it sounded like a deep continuous 'OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO' like from a didgeridoo. It was deep and without the vibration of an instrument it felt like each time the call lasted longer it may have been 20 seconds but felt like a minute each time.

We joked about how we were going to find someone actually playing a didgeridoo on the main track but when we finally got up there of course no one was about. The sound was coming from the valley. Here's something else that happened that I think relates to my history as we were climbing up to the track I stopped at a tree and grabbed at my head, I said to the girls can you here it and they were like "yes we've heard it all along" and I was like no can you hear it in your head as well? They couldn't only externally but for me it was now entering my head filling it up all I could hear was the sound. I was still holding the tree as the girls moved onto and for a short time I was soooooo tempted to let go and follow the sound, it was pulling at me wanting me to go to the source. If the girls weren't there I would have some how climbed into that valley, there was no fear just a feeling of wanting/ needing to be there. I made myself follow out and the further away I got the spell was broken.

Listen at 50-51secs and 53-54secs  and it's the closest I can give to you.

So while one of our 3 was a child 2 of us were adults at this encounter. Like I said I'd love to here if any one had heard vocals like these before and if I get time I'll go into Whitedogs comment about them taking women and what I've been told by Aborigines.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

#98    Whitedog333

Whitedog333

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 27 posts

To be is to do - Sarte
    Do be do be do - Sinatra

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:47 PM

Wow Tia, those were Very interesting! Thanks for posting those. I've never paid attention to the sounds that primates make except for at the Omaha Zoo in town where they have a lot of diferent apes and monkeys in big enclosures. There's one species of monkey that makes a "Woooooop!" sound, but I've not heard any others. I guess that I wouldn't feel like wooping it up either if I were held captive. Your story was quite interesting. I wonder if the vibrating call you heard when out with your daughters was of the type meant to draw people into a specific area. A lot of people go missing every year in the wilderness, never to be found again. Some show up of course when their bodies are stumbled upon but some are never found. Hmmm...
I wonder if that resonating sound was meant to mesmerize and attract adult human females to them. Sounds like it might've been just that!

Edited by Whitedog333, 13 February 2013 - 02:19 PM.

#99    Tia

Tia

The Naughty Angel.

• 6,268 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:52 PM

Whitedog sorry it's late, I've got to study on campus tomorrow so need an early night. I'm hoping to answer you before I go away but basically what the Indians told you about the HGs is what I've been told by an Aboriginal man who as a teen saw his mother in a trance walking towards one and his father and elder brother had to go and hold her back.

He always warned me not to go in alone but I was safe.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win. Gandhi.
HEY I WON!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users