Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Polar bears are doomed

polar bears food starving

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    EtherialNight

EtherialNight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

Polar bear are most definitely endangered! Obama took them off the endangered list, probably to appease big oil companies like Shell drilling in the arctic. This is a massive threat to the bears and the other creatures who live in the arctic. Sad to see a mother bear emerge from her den to find a huge construction built almost on top of her den.
Humans should stay out of the arctic. in so far as oil extraction.

#17    EtherialNight

EtherialNight

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 65 posts

• There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

@ TheLazyGun. That's not actually true that polar bears can easily find fish. They eat seals, not fish {never seen polar bears fishing}. And they are starving due to the ice melting faster than normal, leaving them stranded. They are great swimmers, but not machines, they have to rest somewhere. Many images of dead floating bears who died of exhaustion and starvation.

#18    H132

H132

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 124 posts

• The reason you don't know the truth is because you don't want to know. And trust me; You really don't want to know.

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

"Save the animals and kill the people" ...Wow.. our governments has some really scewed up priorities.

#19    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

ill read this more but for now we could alot of things though.we need to start using green energy and resources as well such as soler powewr,wind power and water power and many more clean energy resources already avaialble to us there's no researching for new ones when we already have them right now the future is right now not later.as for thepolar bears ill think of great optionslater and get back at you guys:)

#20    pitchp

pitchp

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 210 posts

• "I go when I want to go. To prolong life would be tasteless"
    Albert Einstein

Posted 09 February 2013 - 01:57 AM

Some how it's not just the bears that is affected, but this whole global warming is slowly destroying everyone and everything in this planet. Like it or not, this planet is set for destruction, it's just the way it is. It is the law of this universe. "Every beginning must have an end"

#21    coolguy

coolguy

Poltergeist

• 2,393 posts

• Star trek rules

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:09 AM

I wish we can all help them.it makes me up set seeing these awesome bears die off or any animals.iam an animal lover

#22    highdesert50

highdesert50

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 819 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 12:56 PM

Simple reason ... too many humans. Not so simple solution ... convince humans to procreate at a rate that diminishes the worldwide population or they too will become extinct. Unfortunately, most humans either lack the intelligence or are simply too self-absorbed, that is, they lack foresight, discipline, altruism, ... so, is selflessness truly possible?

#23    Starseed hybrid 1111

Starseed hybrid 1111

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 326 posts

• "Take the Red Matrix pill" be your own authentic self neo

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:59 AM

to the scientist mother nature will not allow that and will presrve life in many ways and by that i do not iclude extiction okay!:)we have options already guys we have to start using Solar power,wind power,water power and many resources provide by mother nature already and we need to go green.global warming in not manmade but we could and are making things worse.another thing is guys just because we have green energy resporces does not mean  you or any other agency or organization to charge for it when its free and should be free.you can't charge for solar power or etc when its free.sorry for saying this people but if you guys pay for using the power of the sun and etc your really dumb or even if you allow them to charge you.its from nature anything from nature is free and should be free and is free.lets protect mother nature and take care of her as well including being respectful to her!!!example lets thank her and if we cut down a tree lets plant two more trees:)i a tree hugger and im glad.polar bears i wish them the best of luck and i hope they don't die anytime soon all life is precious honestly!!!:)

Also tagged with polar bears, food, starving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users