Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

My Awakening & First 2 OBE Experiences

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    dadatheking

dadatheking

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 04:58 PM

Now Please don't get scared off by how long this is. It really would mean a lot if you all would read and feedback. It took a long time to write, recall it all, and takes a fraction of that to read. You wont be disappointed by my story I promise.

Well how to start this off. So for the past 6 years now(I just turned 19), iv always felt something "helping me" in a type of guardian angel way. So a while back I was exposed to the idea that Telekinesis and that type of stuff are real. So after maybe like 2 sessions of what back then I would like to call meditation I kinda let that whole phase fade out of my mind. Just until recently December 21st, 2012 to be exact I randomly came across the idea of "ascension" on the internet. After spending that whole entire day on the internet researching this concept I came to the conclusion that I was meant to come across that. As I was 18 then, I made a promise to myself that come my next birthday(about 1 month from that day) February 6th I would start meditating as simple as it sounds. So lets take a jump back real quick and let me say that for the past couple years every once in a while I would have dreams were I would what it felt to be like battling this unknown figure with what it seemed to be a pure power struggle(something that would be in a weird dark anime version of Dragon ball Z or something). Now since middle school I had a history of having detailed weird dreams frequently but they never made sense so I wrote it off as just that a dream. So back the the power struggle since it rarely happened along with how real and intense it was I kinda paid attention to it. Now every single time I had that dream I would always lose and I would think that because in the dream it would just be too much for me and begin to overwhelm me and give me a feeling of it taking over me. So by the time I started having this particular dream I had the ability to manually at any time wake myself up, and when I began to be overcome in this dream I would do exactly that due to how weird/scary it felt. Now during and after I woke myself up from these dreams I would notice this weird "feeling" in the lower chest/upper abdomen area that was untill a few days ago hard to explain.

So Yesterday on my birthday February 6th, I ironically had this dream again. This time it was different though, now I cant exactly say that this time I let it overwhelm me but this time basically I had no chance to react if I remember right as it was very quick. Being overwhelmed quickly I did exactly what I always do I manually wake myself up. Upon waking myself up I felt that "feeling" stronger then ever. I guess that's what kind of gave me time to identify this "feeling" as a internal STRONG vibration and when I say strong I mean like WOW if I didn't know about chakras meditation and all that stuff along with my medical EMT training knowledge on the whereabouts of the heart, Im sure I would think I was having a violent abnormal heart attack but as I said before it was in a different area and the feeling was more spiritual. So anyways back to as I just woke up and I identified it as a powerful vibration known in meditation, I embarrassed it I guess you can say. I immediately went back to "sleep" and instantly was thrown in what felt to be a OBE or Astral Projection. Without any effort by me I started to what felt to be "Rising" through a portal and ended back into my room but it was distorted as dreams always are. Now I was conscious during this so I knew what this could be. My first instinct was to move some objects in my room I guess just to test the extents of this experience so when I woke up I can check if it was changed. Let me add that my room was more of a mental picture then an exact copy object for object. After doing that I opened my sliding glass door and encountered this weird small thing, that's all I can say it was a thing it kind of stopped me and I remember struggling with it for a quick quick second then continuing on. Right after that this experience turned into a straight lucid dream I guess you can say because I was conscious but everything was way too distorted and random to be real. But then again I read that in the early beginner stages details are hard to conceive. So anyway I don't really want to talk about that dream since after it became lucid it got real weird, random, and Irrelevant.

Now that isnt the main part of why I wanted to write this as come the next day(the 7th) I was dedicated to furthering this experience. After doing a little quick research on just OBE and Astral Projection along with others experiences I was determined and full of belief. Come around like 3:30AM I started some what I believe to be helpful, Breathing technique then laid down on my bed not too tired so I wouldn't just knock out. After a while(maybe 20 mins max) of breathing while laying down face up I began to notice a visual disconnection from the physical world along with a type of tingling in my hands and feet. Also as weird as it is my feet and legs would start to twitch once in a while. Now for some reason my eyes were hard to relax and keep completely closed(primarily my left eye would become relaxed to were it would creep up to a small 3% open and I would barley see a blurry image of my ceiling. I started to literally feel everything you would think you would feel while meditating, but I noticed that in the face up position I couldn't completely relax my arms and legs along with my breathing. So slowly because I didn't want to lose all the spiritual energy I built up I flipped myself over to a face down position(The position I normally put myself to sleep in). After doing that I noticed a HUGE positive change. I was able to relax and keep my eyes closed. I started to get this intense tingling in my hands that could be thought as vibrations. I took control of these tingles as of now it was extremely intense and I started to manually spread it from my hands to my arms to my torso. As It hit my torso area everything just went full throttle my chest began to produce that "feeling" now known as a strong vibration and then spread to a numbness of my whole body. I began saying every now and then in a type of a whisper stuff like "Universe.... Spiritual Guide Help me guide me". I also began to picture light beings standing over my bed looking down on my sometimes lifting me up. Every once in a while I began to get creepy thoughts/images in my head I wrote this off as my mind playing tricks on me since a few hours ago prior I watched the whole series of  Paranormal Activity. I know such a bad thing to do, but it was easy to destroy these thoughts with a simple mental action of shining a bright light and disintegrating these bad thoughts and images. After a while these began to go away and I started a few techniques I read about on the internet, like the rope technique etc etc. The rope technique didn't really work or do anything until i started imagining the tingling in my arms as a spiritual version of my body and started to try and reach up with just that version and not my physical. Overall the rope technique wasn't too helpful and I began to think that I can rely on just that and it was up to me to find what works for myself. So I started to imagine myself Rising like in the experience the day before, but not my physical body, my spiritual body which I felt out as the tingling and vibrating that was going on. This was at first not helpful but after a while I noticed that all was vibrating and tingling but my head. These techniques were helpful for creating the vibration of my body below the neck but not above(like if the lower 6 chakras were open but not the 7th). So I started to imagine in the black space like screen of my closed eyes a dot or single point. It took a while to get it right but I couldn't visually  focus on the point I had to mentally focus on the point if that makes any sense. After a while I mentally started feeling my mind go into a portal of INTENSE feelings along with a full body vibration and tingle sensations. It was odd though, since if I focused on this portal feeling It would stop but after a while of trial and error I was able to get the feeling to a climax and then used it to give myself the jump I needed to leave my physical body(or at least what felt like it). It took a few times to get myself in a state to were I would say I successfully left my body. Now this time I noticed that my room wasn't dead on and was kinda of a more detailed mental image of it just like in the prior experience. The "what I felt to be an OBE" was hard to keep going and would only last a extended short while enough for me to think and do as if it was in the physical plane but once it would end I would do the same process and get myself back in the same OBE state. For some reason when I tried to leave my home and fly high and that type of stuff people always talk about I would lose it and start over. So I kinda stayed in my house once in my backyard but that's it. The first thing I did again was turn lights on and move stuff so I could see if it stayed like that when I woke up. I guess I do that to see if this a really an OBE and not a Lucid dream of some sort. Let me just skip to it and say that no nothing was moved when I woke up and was kind of disappointing. In my quick tour around my house I swear I heard my mom down stairs getting ready in the OBE, and when I woke up it was around the time she gets ready for work and so she was. I didnt come across any entities light or dark but comparing to the prior experience I can see a huge progression.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING. It took a long time to write all this and I would love to hear feedback along with your related stories and even if you think my experience was a beginner but real OBE.

P.S: I at this point am really good at recalling dreams or stuff like this since through out the years I would go through dreams, that should honestly be made into movies and then would write then down every once ina while.

-A Believer

#2    spartan max2

spartan max2

Poltergeist

• 2,136 posts

• There's nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough

Posted 08 February 2013 - 05:19 PM

that cool. im at the same age and have tried on off meditating in to a obe. Iv never had any luck though not even vibrations.

I find your power struggel dreams interesting thougth because iv had a repating time power struggel dream throughout my whole life too.

Most people move stuff and find out its not moved in this world. They call the obe world "astral plane" or something. It always makes me woudner if its just a intense dream state that we are controling or if its like real. i really dont know. but it seems fun to do anyways

" I imagine that the intellegent people are the ones so intellegent that they dont even need or want to look "intellegent" anymore".
Criss Jami

#3    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:01 PM

I actually read the whole thing. Not sure where to begin to respond. Can you link me to the Breathing Technique that you used to bring on the OBE?

#4    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 10,521 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

View Postdadatheking, on 08 February 2013 - 04:58 PM, said:

Now Please don't get scared off by how long this is. It really would mean a lot if you all would read and feedback. It took a long time to write, recall it all, and takes a fraction of that to read. You wont be disappointed by my story I promise.

Well how to start this off. So for the past 6 years now(I just turned 19), iv always felt something "helping me" in a type of guardian angel way. So a while back I was exposed to the idea that Telekinesis and that type of stuff are real. So after maybe like 2 sessions of what back then I would like to call meditation I kinda let that whole phase fade out of my mind. Just until recently December 21st, 2012 to be exact I randomly came across the idea of "ascension" on the internet. After spending that whole entire day on the internet researching this concept I came to the conclusion that I was meant to come across that. As I was 18 then, I made a promise to myself that come my next birthday(about 1 month from that day) February 6th I would start meditating as simple as it sounds. So lets take a jump back real quick and let me say that for the past couple years every once in a while I would have dreams were I would what it felt to be like battling this unknown figure with what it seemed to be a pure power struggle(something that would be in a weird dark anime version of Dragon ball Z or something). Now since middle school I had a history of having detailed weird dreams frequently but they never made sense so I wrote it off as just that a dream. So back the the power struggle since it rarely happened along with how real and intense it was I kinda paid attention to it. Now every single time I had that dream I would always lose and I would think that because in the dream it would just be too much for me and begin to overwhelm me and give me a feeling of it taking over me. So by the time I started having this particular dream I had the ability to manually at any time wake myself up, and when I began to be overcome in this dream I would do exactly that due to how weird/scary it felt. Now during and after I woke myself up from these dreams I would notice this weird "feeling" in the lower chest/upper abdomen area that was untill a few days ago hard to explain.

So Yesterday on my birthday February 6th, I ironically had this dream again. This time it was different though, now I cant exactly say that this time I let it overwhelm me but this time basically I had no chance to react if I remember right as it was very quick. Being overwhelmed quickly I did exactly what I always do I manually wake myself up. Upon waking myself up I felt that "feeling" stronger then ever. I guess that's what kind of gave me time to identify this "feeling" as a internal STRONG vibration and when I say strong I mean like WOW if I didn't know about chakras meditation and all that stuff along with my medical EMT training knowledge on the whereabouts of the heart, Im sure I would think I was having a violent abnormal heart attack but as I said before it was in a different area and the feeling was more spiritual. So anyways back to as I just woke up and I identified it as a powerful vibration known in meditation, I embarrassed it I guess you can say. I immediately went back to "sleep" and instantly was thrown in what felt to be a OBE or Astral Projection. Without any effort by me I started to what felt to be "Rising" through a portal and ended back into my room but it was distorted as dreams always are. Now I was conscious during this so I knew what this could be. My first instinct was to move some objects in my room I guess just to test the extents of this experience so when I woke up I can check if it was changed. Let me add that my room was more of a mental picture then an exact copy object for object. After doing that I opened my sliding glass door and encountered this weird small thing, that's all I can say it was a thing it kind of stopped me and I remember struggling with it for a quick quick second then continuing on. Right after that this experience turned into a straight lucid dream I guess you can say because I was conscious but everything was way too distorted and random to be real. But then again I read that in the early beginner stages details are hard to conceive. So anyway I don't really want to talk about that dream since after it became lucid it got real weird, random, and Irrelevant.

Now that isnt the main part of why I wanted to write this as come the next day(the 7th) I was dedicated to furthering this experience. After doing a little quick research on just OBE and Astral Projection along with others experiences I was determined and full of belief. Come around like 3:30AM I started some what I believe to be helpful, Breathing technique then laid down on my bed not too tired so I wouldn't just knock out. After a while(maybe 20 mins max) of breathing while laying down face up I began to notice a visual disconnection from the physical world along with a type of tingling in my hands and feet. Also as weird as it is my feet and legs would start to twitch once in a while. Now for some reason my eyes were hard to relax and keep completely closed(primarily my left eye would become relaxed to were it would creep up to a small 3% open and I would barley see a blurry image of my ceiling. I started to literally feel everything you would think you would feel while meditating, but I noticed that in the face up position I couldn't completely relax my arms and legs along with my breathing. So slowly because I didn't want to lose all the spiritual energy I built up I flipped myself over to a face down position(The position I normally put myself to sleep in). After doing that I noticed a HUGE positive change. I was able to relax and keep my eyes closed. I started to get this intense tingling in my hands that could be thought as vibrations. I took control of these tingles as of now it was extremely intense and I started to manually spread it from my hands to my arms to my torso. As It hit my torso area everything just went full throttle my chest began to produce that "feeling" now known as a strong vibration and then spread to a numbness of my whole body. I began saying every now and then in a type of a whisper stuff like "Universe.... Spiritual Guide Help me guide me". I also began to picture light beings standing over my bed looking down on my sometimes lifting me up. Every once in a while I began to get creepy thoughts/images in my head I wrote this off as my mind playing tricks on me since a few hours ago prior I watched the whole series of  Paranormal Activity. I know such a bad thing to do, but it was easy to destroy these thoughts with a simple mental action of shining a bright light and disintegrating these bad thoughts and images. After a while these began to go away and I started a few techniques I read about on the internet, like the rope technique etc etc. The rope technique didn't really work or do anything until i started imagining the tingling in my arms as a spiritual version of my body and started to try and reach up with just that version and not my physical. Overall the rope technique wasn't too helpful and I began to think that I can rely on just that and it was up to me to find what works for myself. So I started to imagine myself Rising like in the experience the day before, but not my physical body, my spiritual body which I felt out as the tingling and vibrating that was going on. This was at first not helpful but after a while I noticed that all was vibrating and tingling but my head. These techniques were helpful for creating the vibration of my body below the neck but not above(like if the lower 6 chakras were open but not the 7th). So I started to imagine in the black space like screen of my closed eyes a dot or single point. It took a while to get it right but I couldn't visually  focus on the point I had to mentally focus on the point if that makes any sense. After a while I mentally started feeling my mind go into a portal of INTENSE feelings along with a full body vibration and tingle sensations. It was odd though, since if I focused on this portal feeling It would stop but after a while of trial and error I was able to get the feeling to a climax and then used it to give myself the jump I needed to leave my physical body(or at least what felt like it). It took a few times to get myself in a state to were I would say I successfully left my body. Now this time I noticed that my room wasn't dead on and was kinda of a more detailed mental image of it just like in the prior experience. The "what I felt to be an OBE" was hard to keep going and would only last a extended short while enough for me to think and do as if it was in the physical plane but once it would end I would do the same process and get myself back in the same OBE state. For some reason when I tried to leave my home and fly high and that type of stuff people always talk about I would lose it and start over. So I kinda stayed in my house once in my backyard but that's it. The first thing I did again was turn lights on and move stuff so I could see if it stayed like that when I woke up. I guess I do that to see if this a really an OBE and not a Lucid dream of some sort. Let me just skip to it and say that no nothing was moved when I woke up and was kind of disappointing. In my quick tour around my house I swear I heard my mom down stairs getting ready in the OBE, and when I woke up it was around the time she gets ready for work and so she was. I didnt come across any entities light or dark but comparing to the prior experience I can see a huge progression.

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH FOR READING. It took a long time to write all this and I would love to hear feedback along with your related stories and even if you think my experience was a beginner but real OBE.

P.S: I at this point am really good at recalling dreams or stuff like this since through out the years I would go through dreams, that should honestly be made into movies and then would write then down every once ina while.

-A Believer
Nice job, it sounds like you are on your way.

Yes the 3D world is a mirror of this one.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

#5    dadatheking

dadatheking

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:41 PM

View Postspartan max2, on 08 February 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

that cool. im at the same age and have tried on off meditating in to a obe. Iv never had any luck though not even vibrations.

I find your power struggel dreams interesting thougth because iv had a repating time power struggel dream throughout my whole life too.

Most people move stuff and find out its not moved in this world. They call the obe world "astral plane" or something. It always makes me woudner if its just a intense dream state that we are controling or if its like real. i really dont know. but it seems fun to do anyways

I also wonder if its a dream state or real. I haven't tried again since then but tomorrow I plan to try again since I dont have anything going on really

View Poststevemagegod, on 08 February 2013 - 07:01 PM, said:

I actually read the whole thing. Not sure where to begin to respond. Can you link me to the Breathing Technique that you used to bring on the OBE?

Well it was alot more then breathing. I used breathing to start it all off, to calm myself down. To bring on the OBE its was a wierd mix of concentrating and letting my body by completly relaxed. and it wasnt a focusing stressfull type of concentrating it was more like concentrating on the vibrations and doing what I could to make them more intense.

the vibrations are from the 7 chakras as far as i know but once you feel it you know its real.

View PostSeeker79, on 08 February 2013 - 09:05 PM, said:

Nice job, it sounds like you are on your way.

Yes the 3D world is a mirror of this one.

thank you sir

#6    stevemagegod

stevemagegod

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,137 posts

• "That's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind"-Neil Armstrong

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:42 PM

View Postdadatheking, on 21 February 2013 - 03:41 PM, said:

I also wonder if its a dream state or real. I haven't tried again since then but tomorrow I plan to try again since I dont have anything going on really
Well it was alot more then breathing. I used breathing to start it all off, to calm myself down. To bring on the OBE its was a wierd mix of concentrating and letting my body by completly relaxed. and it wasnt a focusing stressfull type of concentrating it was more like concentrating on the vibrations and doing what I could to make them more intense.
the vibrations are from the 7 chakras as far as i know but once you feel it you know its real.

I know what you mean. I have experienced the Vibrations before and it is an intense feeling. The state you describe is how the Vibrations always started for me and what i have been working to control. Like you said you just know when you got them it is that intense. Have you tried moving your Energy arms or legs at all yet? Now that **** is just wow. It feels like your moving your real arm but your not.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users