Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

been awake and asleep at same time.

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16    White Crane Feather

White Crane Feather

Forum Divinity

• 12,306 posts

• Potter: " is this real or is this in my mind?"

Dumbledore: " Of course it's in your mind....., but that dosn't mean it's not real."

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:33 PM

View Postali smack, on 08 February 2013 - 05:44 PM, said:

I keep been asleep and awake at once and it's creeping me out. I become paralysed as well
To end paralysis, simply roll your eyes into your head. Your eyes cannot be pralyzed and the conciousness control with snap you back. Or you can just relax, give up anxiety and fear and surrender to the moment, then you are in for some interesting experiences. A quick cure for these issues are a good diet full of organic fruits and vegetables and becoming a runner. Some people however are simply prone to altered state issues.

Edited by Seeker79, 16 February 2013 - 03:34 PM.

"I wish neither to possess, Nor to be possessed. I no longer covet paradise, more important, I no longer fear hell. The medicine for my suffering I had within me from the very beginning, but I did not take it. My ailment came from within myself, But I did not observe it until this moment. Now I see that I will never find the light.  Unless, like the candle, I am my own fuel, Consuming myself. "
Bruce Lee-

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users