Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Jodi Arias Trial

• Please log in to reply
841 replies to this topic

#256    spayneuter

spayneuter

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

• Live Long And Prosper.
    Please spay and neuter.

Posted 02 March 2013 - 09:59 PM

View Postregi, on 02 March 2013 - 09:01 PM, said:

I've also wondered if there was taunting because those photos appear odd, and I seem to remember Arias stating that Alexander "didn't like his picture taken when he was in the shower", and I don't remember where I heard that, but still, I wonder if that could be the actual reason for those shower photos.
Consider too, that by the time those photos started, Arias had been packed up for hours, and Alexander- as far as can be determined- appeared to be gone about his day....tending to his e-mail and showering. I don't know what his plans were for the rest of the day...
Regardless of the reason for the photos, I can't think of a more vulnerable position than one in which I'm naked.

Ack!  Most of my theories are crumbling in the face of evidence and common sense :(

What a man dwells on, he becomes.

#257    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,383 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 02 March 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Regi if you were watching the trial thursday, the prosecuter did show another photo of Travis`s shoulder lying in blood. When he asked Jodi if  she agreed that was Travis, she said yes. What  puzzles me is how all these photos were taken, after Travis was attacked lying there bleeding. Was she also carring the camera that kept stapping the pictures with her, while she was dagging Travis body around?

Regi I just watch the court room session over again because I recorded it, and the list you gave only states Exhibit # 163 timestamped @ 5:33:13, was a blood-smeared baseboard ,However Exhibit# 163 in the courtroom shows the shoulder of Tavis and blood on the floor.  Exhibit# 162 is of Jodi foot and of her dragging Travis.

#258    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,496 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postdocyabut2, on 02 March 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Regi if you were watching the trial thursday, the prosecuter did show another photo of Travis`s shoulder lying in blood. When he asked Jodi if  she agreed that was Travis, she said yes. What  puzzles me is how all these photos were taken, after Travis was attacked lying there bleeding. Was she also carring the camera that kept stapping the pictures with her, while she was dagging Travis body around?

Well, the 5:32:16 photo appears to me to be in the bathroom. Was that same tile flooring in the hallway?
I'd imagine that the camera must have been on a timer mode.

#259    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,496 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:03 AM

View Postspayneuter, on 02 March 2013 - 09:56 PM, said:

Is there anyway that Jodi didn't put Travis in the shower?  That he went there himself and collapsed.

I think she placed him there to wash away her own DNA.

#260    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,496 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:18 AM

View Postdocyabut2, on 02 March 2013 - 11:24 PM, said:

Regi I just watch the court room session over again because I recorded it, and the list you gave only states Exhibit # 163 timestamped @ 5:33:13, was a blood-smeared baseboard ,However Exhibit# 163 in the courtroom shows the shoulder of Tavis and blood on the floor.  Exhibit# 162 is of Jodi foot and of her dragging Travis.

Did I goof? I got it from a site that I trust has accurate info., so I probably copied it down wrong. :whistle: Anyway, Sorry about that.
What I'm confused me, though, is that I haven't seen any other photo. I mean, the 'dragging' photo was what I thought was the same as the 'shoulder' photo. :unsure2:
What day of the trial was that? I'll go back and try to find it.

Edited by regi, 03 March 2013 - 12:22 AM.

#261    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,496 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

View Postspayneuter, on 02 March 2013 - 09:59 PM, said:

Ack!  Most of my theories are crumbling in the face of evidence and common sense :(

Your theory about what exactly?

#262    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,496 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:05 AM

View Postboos2u, on 02 March 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

Totally agree, regi. Overkill at its finest. A jealous, psychotic frenzy from a woman who lives in her own little world and believes she does not have to be accountable for her own actions. If there was any truth at all to the self defense crap (doubtful) she could have stabbed him, say, 15 times and then when he was down, run like the wind. AND call the police. But no, left him dead and decomposing and thinking she could just say, "I wasn't there."
Autopsy report: http://cnninsession....avisautopsy.pdf
Dr. Horn testified that he believed the gunshot was after death. Maybe Arias didn't realise he was already dead and was tired of waiting for him to die and shot him. Maybe she had already decided on version 1 with version 2 as a backup and thought the gunshot was needed for her stories. She is either to stupid to realize that law enforcement can figure this stuff out or thinks she can get away with anything.

Thanks so much for that autopsy report!
Yes, I knew that was Horn's interpretation. I haven't read the entire report, but this one comment leaves room for doubt in my mind.... "Examination of the brain tissue is somewhat limited by the decomposed nature of the remains."
That comment causes me to wonder how likely is it that the tissue actually did show hemorrhage before the certain state of decomp. seen at autopsy.
I don't know if Horn was asked about that at trial, and well, heck if I know how likely it would be!
I do think that Alexander was SOMEHOW incapacitated during the knife attack. Also, I think there was an element of surprise, no matter how the attack began.

Re: Arias leaving Alexander's body there, she made her intention very clear just by locking his bedroom door.
She locked his door behind her, and was contented to go on her merry way, and certainly would have continued to as we now see she's doing anything she can to trash all that's left of the man whose life she took...his memory.
She's as cold as ice, and she scares the heck out of me, and should scare the heck out of anybody!

As far as Arias' motive, I think more than anything, Arias wanted what she thought Alexander could offer her, and she saw that it wasn't gonna be her...that he was gonna on without her, no matter what she did to try and please him. I think that could have been enough for Arias.
The thing is, people like Arias don't need much of a motive.

#263    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:23 AM

View Postregi, on 02 March 2013 - 12:47 PM, said:

Re: the shower photos, it's my understanding that:
Exhibit # 159 is timestamped @ 5:29:20, showing Alexander sitting in the shower, looking toward the camera.
Exhibit # 160 is timestamped @ 5:30:30, showing Alexander still sitting, but his head/face isn't shown.
Exhibit # 161 is timestamped @ 5:31:14, is of the bathroom ceiling, and the camera appears to be either in motion, or out of focus because there's blur in the photo.
Exhibit # 162 is timestamped @ 5:32:16, shows Alexander on the floor, bleeding.
Exhibit # 163 is timestamped @ 5:33:13, shows a blood-smeared baseboard.

When I look at all of the shower photos (16 showing Alexander alive and began @ 5:22:24), I see that on average, there's 3 photos per minute, except that when we get to the 'sitting/facing, sitting head/face not shown' photos, there's over a minute between the two.

Exhibit's # 161- 163, the 'unintentional' photos, show a pattern of 1 per minute.
Well, obviously she took the pictures with her 3rd hand in the middle of all that.   Wonder Woman and GI Joe would be impressed.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"Peace cannot be achieved by force, only by understanding."  ~ Albert Einstein
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#264    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:27 AM

View Postboos2u, on 02 March 2013 - 05:25 PM, said:

Just as you cherry-pick what you are going to believe and then express that opinion to the forum. Just as we all do. Regi is stating her opinion based on what she has read, seen, heard. Just as we all do. Whether we chose to take regi's opinion as part of our own, is our choice and we have the freedom to do so. Just because someone (not regi) believes that their opinion is the best and most right doesn't mean we have to give up our opinion and 100% accept someones else's. I think you confuse discussion with arguing.
What did I say I don't believe, other than this bullying rush to judgment?   On the contrary, I haven't discounted the slightest solitary thing.   I'll believe the totality of the evidence and then weigh my judgment on whether or not she has been proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt as is every juror's duty in that courtroom.   I think you confuse debate with discussion.  I'm not here to rub bellies and make wishes.  I'm here to suggest she's not proven guilty yet and that was enough to light some serious fires under you folks.

"The power to declare war, including the power of judging the causes of war, is fully and exclusively vested in the Legislature.  The Executive has no right, in any case, to decide the question" ~ James Madison
"To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.   To impose on them a wretched life of hunger and deprivation is to dehumanize them." ~ Nelson Mandela
"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians.  Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." ~ Mahatma Gandhi

#265    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:29 AM

View Postspayneuter, on 02 March 2013 - 05:06 PM, said:

I confess. When did she cut his throat, is something I haven't given much thought to.  It's an important part of the puzzle too.  I'm going to have to think about this.  The one thing that really doesn't make sense to me is why did she drag the body back into the shower?   Was there too much blood and she wanted it to go down the drain?  Why would that matter to her?
Blood splatter in front of the sink...something happened that caused blood splatter.   A sliced artery on a neck would do it, among other things.

#266    Yamato

Yamato

Forum Divinity

• 15,223 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 05:39 AM

View Postboos2u, on 02 March 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Dead link.   So why not discuss it?  Where's her boyfriend at?  Does she even have a boyfriend?   Where is ANYONE ELSE that's close to Jodi Arias at?   I'm not playing gotcha here I'm asking out of good faith for the prosecution of the accused.  And I don't watch TV and don't have a million tidbits that can be drawn upon to find a way to prove this case one way or the other.   I have a profession and so I simply do not have the time to allocate to the alluring sex and celebrity that this case has deliberately been devolved into.

Tidbits aside I'm back to the big picture again:   The evidence to convict her imho must come from a source other than the horse's mouth.   We're spending so much time on these timestamps that could have been manipulated....take the sim card out, drown the camera until its useless, slide the card back in, place it in the washing machine with some wet clothes...oh wow the digital data on the card is still recoverable!   derp dee derp.

#267    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,383 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:48 AM

#268    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,383 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:53 AM

Here`s the session of the photos above.

#269    docyabut2

docyabut2

Alien Abducter

• 5,383 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 12:55 PM

I am not sure of what the prosecter is trying to prove, he said Travis never left the bath room alive, so what it is he saying that Travis was shot in the bathroom and then Jodi dragged his dead body down the hall way out of the bathroom.So where did all the stabbings take place? Did she dragged his body down the hall to make it looked like she shot him in the hall way like her story claimed, he chase her down the hall way and then he shot him or what? If that what she was trying to stage,why would she placed his body back in the bathroom shower where is body was found all stabbed after the shooting? Can anyone figure out what in the heck happen?

#270    regi

regi

Government Agent

• 3,496 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 02:39 PM

View Postboos2u, on 02 March 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

Hey, boos2u, I don't know why, but those links to Huffington Post articles are a pain in the watoosie. :lol: Your effort to post that link is appreciated. :tu:

Of course, if anyone's interested in being informed about any aspect of the case, there's tons of info. available just by googling it. It's NOT hard to find....
This particular article is offered after googling huffington post 2442048.
Actually, there's already been mention of "potential romantic interest" Ryan Burns- and his testimony- in this thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users