Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

UFO in Sacramento CA?

ufo siting hovering light ghost emf sacramento

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1    judyrad

judyrad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• You are not alone we are here to help!

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

I got a call from a client of a strange anomaly that both her and her daughter had experienced in Sacramento CA. I know there have been several UFO siting and time lap events happening in the same area. The client described to me that she used her gps from her phone to go to this location and when she had arrived the devise had made static sounds and then in a demonic voice, told her she was at her destination.The daughter was so freaked out she started crying when talking to her mother about it what had accured when her and her friend went out to the location. The daughter claimed that something had thrown a bottle at the car and they heard a loud high pitch sound that hurt there ears.  I heard another story about this specific location. A women was driving into town to her grandmas house and wound up across the other side of town. She did not recall the missing 3 hours she had been gone. Was she abducted? Another individual claimed to have seen a green orb shaped ball hovering over the area and the shoot of to the left then disappeared.
My group and I are gathering some ufo equipment specifically so we can go out and investigate. I will follow up with more up dates when we complete our excursion. Does any one have any suggestions that may help us on our investigation/ devices, materials and such that would be good for gathering evidence.

#2    notoverrated

notoverrated

O.O

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,244 posts

• courage > scooby

Posted 09 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

weird stuff going on in Sac, glad i left now >.>

If your not after beauty, then why are you even drawing breath?

#3    archernyc

archernyc

Psychic Spy

• 1,752 posts

• Respectful of believers and skeptics alike.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

The MUFON website has some tips:

Stabilize the camera on a tripod. If there is no tripod, then set it on top of a stable, flat surface. If that is not possible lean against a wall to stabilize your body and prevent the camera from filming in a shaky, unsteady manner. Provide visual reference points for comparison. This includes the horizon, treetops, lampposts, houses, and geographical landmarks (i.e., Horsetooth Reservoir, Mt. Adams, etc.) Provide this in the video whenever is appropriate and doesn’t detract from what your focus is, the UFO.

http://www.mufon.com

Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

#4    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,376 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:42 PM

Judy just try to take pictures, recordings and any sounds if possible... Pile as much material as you will get !
If you stumble across something strange...If you can take a IR camera..

RSOE EDIS - Emergency and Disaster Information Service App is available on site!

And just Russia Today...

#5    judyrad

judyrad

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 39 posts

• You are not alone we are here to help!

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:54 PM

thanks

#6    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,369 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 13 February 2013 - 03:34 AM

I would think the demonic voice, the fear, and the bottle thrown at the window suggest some type of trauma myself, and would probably recommend a medical check up. If something did happen, a perp is walking around scott free. That should not happen.

Client? Someone is paying you to "investigate" this?

It sounds like the events have well and truly happened, any investigation it seems is likely to encounter too much contamination to be regarded as useful. What are you hoping to find? Typical alleged traces (hey TSR CEII to You LOL) include depressions, alleged to be from landing, radioactive readings, which are always very low, burn marks and or simply a "flattened" area. Surely all of these would be affected by local conditions, and anyone else who might visit in the meantime, erasing any such hopeful clue?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users