Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

The Worst Conspiracy Theorist

• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#1    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

• Mysteries are tomorrow's histories.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 03:38 AM

Who are the worst (define that as you please) conspiracy theorists? David Icke and Texe Marrs share first place on my list. Icke probably got his reptilian humanoid cash cow from the first run of "V". Marrs sounds psychotic when he barks at the moon, alleging that Jews and Satanists rule the world. Steve Quayle might come in second place. He never saw a giant that he didn't hate. He and his "insane clown posse" blend Bible stories with conspiracy theories in a very unique way. According to them, the Nephilim will rule the NWO.

There is one reality with billions of versions.

#2    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,267 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:10 AM

Well, I won't speak ill of the dead, but Bill Kaysing, Ralph Rene and Jack White round out my top three overall.

Of the living, Jarrah "Annoying Grandson of the Moon Hoax" White and Bart "I got knocked on my ass by a senior citizen" Sibrel both are tied for first place on my list based on their willful ignorance and willingness to deceive people. Jarrah not so much as Sibrel (Bart is just a lying ba***rd only out to try and make a buck regardless of how transparent his lies are), but Jarrah's got to have the singular most annoying voice I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

Cz

Edited by Czero 101, 09 February 2013 - 04:13 AM.

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#3    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:21 AM

View PostCzero 101, on 09 February 2013 - 04:10 AM, said:

Well, I won't speak ill of the dead, but Bill Kaysing, Ralph Rene and Jack White round out my top three overall.

Of the living, Jarrah "Annoying Grandson of the Moon Hoax" White and Bart "I got knocked on my ass by a senior citizen" Sibrel both are tied for first place on my list based on their willful ignorance and willingness to deceive people. Jarrah not so much as Sibrel (Bart is just a lying ba***rd only out to try and make a buck regardless of how transparent his lies are), but Jarrah's got to have the singular most annoying voice I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.
Cz

I'm not familiar with those individuals. It's always nice to find new conspiracy theorists. I'm guessing that Aldrin and/or Mitchell had a confrontation with one or more of them when they claimed that we never landed on the moon. Some old astronauts still pack a mean punch.

#4    Sean93

Sean93

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts

• WRATH

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:27 AM

All them kinds who talk about one world governments and moon lizards and hollow earths filled with scaly men in suits...****in' jackasses of the highest order. They've actually made big money selling their bull**** to wishful nerd types who want so bad to be part of a world wide battle against aliens or who like to believe they have psychic powers.

My face every time they open their mouths or twiddle their fingers on a keyboard...
Posted Image
Greatest film ever made; If I were a women Id throw my Bra at the screen every time it's on.

"Be peaceful, be courteous, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery."

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”

#5    ChrLzs

ChrLzs

Just a contributor..

• 3,246 posts

• I only floccinaucinihilipilificate
    when it IS worthless...

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:34 AM

Just a few random additions:

Jaime Maussan

Steven Greer

Jose Escamilla

John Lenard Walson

Santiago Yturria Garza

Nancy Lieder

I am excluding certain trolls who are only in it for notoriety, eg MLH, PT ...

And yes, it was Buzz Aldrin who decked Sibrel, in a wonderfully satisfying moment.  That video shows what happened leading up to the punch - take a look at what a slimy dirtbag Sibrel is - it's a wonder Buzz held back as long as he did..

Edited by Chrlzs, 09 February 2013 - 04:35 AM.

All my posts about Apollo are dedicated to the memory of MID - who knew, lived and was an integral part of, Apollo.

"Like the JFK assassination conspiracy theories, the UFO issue probably will not go away soon, no matter what the CIA does or says. The belief that we are not alone in the universe is too emotionally appealing and the distrust of our government is too pervasive to make the issue amenable to traditional scientific studies or rational explanation and evidence." - Gerald K Haines

#6    Czero 101

Czero 101

Earthshattering Kaboom

• 5,267 posts

• We are all made of thermonuclear waste material

Posted 09 February 2013 - 04:37 AM

View PostDetective Mystery 2013, on 09 February 2013 - 04:21 AM, said:

I'm not familiar with those individuals. It's always nice to find new conspiracy theorists. I'm guessing that Aldrin and/or Mitchell had a confrontation with one or more of them when they claimed that we never landed on the moon. Some old astronauts still pack a mean punch.

Jarrah White is on YouTube and has posted a series of videos that do less to prove that the Moon landings were a hoax and more to prove that he's truly willfully ignorant of the topic and really quite clueless about even simple math. He claims the title of "Grandson of the Moon Hoax" or some such nonsense and takes his inspiration from the drunken ramblings of Ralph "Self Taught Engineer" Rene. And as mentioned, he has possible the most annoying voice on the face of the planet.

Bart Sibrel is a "video producer" who's major claims to fame include getting arrested for stalking Neil Armstrong, putting out a video called "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" which is just one lie and manipulation after another, getting knocked on his ass (and capturing it on video) by Buzz Aldrin after ambushing him and a conference and calling him a liar to his face, misleading other astronauts at various conferences and appearances into appearing on camera for interviews and then ambushing them with questions and requests to "swear on the bible" that they went to the Moon (and then editing those interviews in ways that make it seem like they were making up stories). His last claim to fame before sinking into obscurity a few years ago had something to do with him beating up a taxi cab.... :huh:

Cz

"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep seated need to believe..." - Carl Sagan

"For it is the natural tendency of the ignorant to believe what is not true. In order to overcome that tendency it is not sufficient to exhibit the true; it is also necessary to expose and denounce the false." – H. L. Mencken

#7    RaptorBites

RaptorBites

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:58 AM

Alex Jones.  That is all.

No, you surround yourself with a whole different kettle of crazy. - Sir Wearer of Hats

#8    Belial

Belial

Devilish chappy.

• 4,417 posts

• dogs bark cats meow i fart go figure?

Posted 09 February 2013 - 06:05 AM

This place :tu:

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

Kick a habit - i never did like Tolkien...

#9    onereaderone

onereaderone

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

• interfacing transdimentional inverse mobius feed back loop

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:16 AM

i  am  sorry ...   i  love  all  these  guys...   your list  of  the  worst  just  confused  me  to  tears...

but  i  guess  my  list  is  the  people  who  are political  in nature  and  lie ,  knowing  full  well  what  they  say  is  not  truthful and  does  harm to  others...

our  current president  is  a very  nice man...   but  how  can  you  beleive he  does  not  know  what  he  is  doing is so wrong  on  so  meny  levels .
how  can  the  people  who  read  the  telepromptors  into  the  camara  ...   not  have  some  clue  how  deep  the  lie  goes  ,  and  they  show  up  everyday  and  still  do  not  think...  "  hear no evil ,  speak  no  evil , see  no  evil ....  slow  news  day  is  evil "

#10    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:03 AM

View PostRaptorBites, on 09 February 2013 - 05:58 AM, said:

Alex Jones.  That is all.

I have mixed feelings. His views are based on history and news that can be verified. However, he interprets those verifiable facts in ways that fit his narrative. On balance, he does more good than harm. YMMV

#11    Detective Mystery 2014

Detective Mystery 2014

Poltergeist

• 2,516 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 04:11 AM

Thanks for your replies. Like I said, interpret "worst" as you like. You all mentioned quite a few names, some of which I didn't know. It's safe to say that we likely don't agree on whether or not some of these people are cranks. To each their own. Chrizs mentioned Nancy Lieder, so I chose to place her at the top of my list. I forgot about her. She makes Icke and Marrs (not Jim) look like Woodward and Bernstein.

#12    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:50 AM

View PostChrlzs, on 09 February 2013 - 04:34 AM, said:

And yes, it was Buzz Aldrin who decked Sibrel, in a wonderfully satisfying moment.  That video shows what happened leading up to the punch - take a look at what a slimy dirtbag Sibrel is - it's a wonder Buzz held back as long as he did..

It speaks volumes about you Apollo-ites when physical assault is deemed a "wonderfully satisfying moment"!   

Sibrel is not blameless in this, either. He called nim a coward, liar, and thief. He certainly pestered him.

It still doesn't justify a physical assault. No matter who does it.

Another astronaut kicked Sibrel, which is also considered (by law) as physical assault. But much worse is making death threats. Both the astronaut and his son made death threats. And no, don't tell me they were 'just joking around'. That's nonsense. They were clearly seeing red at the time. He'd already kicked Sibrel.

That's quite revealing, also.

#13    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,891 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

View Postturbonium, on 10 February 2013 - 09:50 AM, said:

That's quite revealing, also.
Wonderful.  An astronaut let's his emotions get the better of him and it's "revealing".  This is an argument from the man who claims that the astronauts not being emotional enough at the Apollo 11 press conference of proof of a hoax.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

#14    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:31 PM

View Postflyingswan, on 10 February 2013 - 11:04 AM, said:

Wonderful.  An astronaut let's his emotions get the better of him and it's "revealing".  This is an argument from the man who claims that the astronauts not being emotional enough at the Apollo 11 press conference of proof of a hoax.

Clearly, you must know I never said it's proof of a hoax,...but that never stopped you from repeating such falsehoods.

Fear is an emotion  -  and it's the reason they're so nervous in the press conference. They act nervous in parts of Sibrel's video, too. The emotion of anger comes out after a hoax is mentioned. And who behaves in the very same way, hmm?  Is that the behavior of someone who tells the truth, or of a man who tells lies? We know the answer, don't we?

#15    flyingswan

flyingswan

Government Agent

• 3,891 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:37 PM

View Postturbonium, on 10 February 2013 - 12:31 PM, said:

Clearly, you must know I never said it's proof of a hoax,...but that never stopped you from repeating such falsehoods.
Quibble.  You've certainly raised it as evidence for your beliefs, eg here:
http://www.unexplain...40

Fear is an emotion  -  and it's the reason they're so nervous in the press conference. They act nervous in parts of Sibrel's video, too. The emotion of anger comes out after a hoax is mentioned. And who behaves in the very same way, hmm?  Is that the behavior of someone who tells the truth, or of a man who tells lies? We know the answer, don't we?
There speaks someone who is so certain of his position that anything at all is confirmation of it, a master psychologist who can unerringly tell what someone is thinking from a poor-quality video.

With your record on this forum, you are in no position to accuse others of lying.

Edited by flyingswan, 10 February 2013 - 12:42 PM.

"Man prefers to believe what he prefers to be true" - Francis Bacon (1561-1626)
In which case it is fortunate that:
"Science is the best defense against believing what we want to" - Ian Stewart (1945- )

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users