Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Brit Charged Over Threats To Kill US Students

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    Beckys_Mom

Beckys_Mom

Sarcastic Muppet..!

• 51,196 posts

• "I hate pretentious people. I mean, what is the point in applying exorbitantly extensive vocabulary, it is just straightforwardly unnecessary".

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

View Postfreetoroam, on 09 February 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Thats because they think they are some kind of keyboard warrior, when in fact they are bedroom hermits who ofter turn out to be no braver than a mouse face to face with a cat.

That best describes internet trolls..

Edited by Beckys_Mom, 09 February 2013 - 09:12 PM.

Posted ImageRAW Berris... Dare you enter?

If there's a heaven...I hope to hell I get there !

#17    Shayde

Shayde

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 325 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

What's worrying about this is that you'd think at the age of 24, this prat would have had more flaming common sense.  Mind you, I've come across older folk who are just as idiotically stupid....

With luck, several things will happen to the chap. He'll at best lose the chance to visit the US at any point in the future, our lot will hopefully stick him whatever list there is (and if there isn't one, there ought to be) to bar him from even appyling for a passport (c'mon, you want this kind of twit to go overseas?, Bloody hell, it's bad enough he thought posting this crap was a sensible idea!) and he'll get a nice hefty fine.

Actually, it might be an idea to let him visit the US, and go to the school he hacked off. Let him meet the student body, the teachers, and of course the local police. I dare say they'd LOVE to give him a hearty shake of the hand. Plus a good stout wring of his neck and a boot up the jacksy....,

#18    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,206 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

View PostArmchair Educated, on 09 February 2013 - 03:13 PM, said:

A threat to kill isnt as bad as killIng, 25 years is a bit steep. this guy should shamed and punished because hes a insensitive a**hole who gets kicks by trolling at the extreme. remember that the purpose of jail isnt just punishment but rehabilitation. we could fill our prisons with name callers and people who make sick threats but id rather leave  the room for paedophiles, rapists and Murderers.
the punishment should match the crime, other than jail for 25 years what punishment would you suggest?
Shamed? what good what that do? he would probably love the extra publicity. The reason that he has not carried out his threats is because he is herminating (I made that up and like it) in his bedroom on his laptop.
Prison would be ideal, but WITHOUT access to another laptop.
But his type get bored very quickly, i bet he started out doing low key trolling and it has progressed over time to this, whats his next move? to progress to actually carry these threats out, I believe so, so 25 years, is actually far too short, IMO.
But, other than 25 years punishment.....a very in depth look at his mindset would have to be done and then take it from there....as well as finding a way for him not to have access to a computer for a long time, trying him to use a computer without trolling is not going to happen, (not for a long long time)he is an addict, and there is nothing to say he will not start again once he gets his fingers on one..

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

#19    freetoroam

freetoroam

Honourary member of the UM asylum

• 8,206 posts

• If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth!

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:03 PM

I know what i am trying to say, but I feel the whole thing  could take up a whole page, give me time to find out how to condense it in my mind.
:whistle:
I hope the above post says most of it.

Edited by freetoroam, 10 February 2013 - 05:04 PM.

In an ideal World a law would be passed were NO guns were allowed and all those out there destroyed, trouble is the law makers are not going to take a risk of trying to pass that without making sure they are armed first.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users