Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* - - - - 2 votes

Many Huge UFOs near the Sun 02/6, 2013

ufos ufos sun near sun ufos

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1    Elq

Elq

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

These objects have a material structure. Attention skeptics, religious fanatics and those who believe the tales NASA! Objects shown in the video are the real origin! This is not interference in the satellite, not broken pixels, not meteorites, not the solar particles and other qualifications that tries to convince NASA.

Via, http://quasi-mundo.c...ebruary-6-2013/

The guy seems very certain in his statements. I don't really know the answer but it looks strange enough

#2    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

Soaking up some rays I see no problem with this.

#3    Valdemar the Great

Valdemar the Great

Commander in the Secret Space Fleet

• 24,470 posts

• Vampires are people too.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

Attention skeptics, religious fanatics and those who believe the tales NASA!?
Oh dear, who does that leave?

Anyway, has anyone thought that it might be something on the lens?

Life is a hideous business, and from the background behind what we know of it peer daemoniacal hints of truth which make it sometimes a thousandfold more hideous.

H. P. Lovecraft.

Posted Image

#4    Robbo

Robbo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:50 PM

Yes, in fact everything that NASA tries to tell us is false - everything is an alien. Your statement is like saying "If you don't believe this then you're an idiot...you're not an idiot are you"

I'm tired of people seeing something allegedly in space and crying alien. It's not a UFO. I'm not an idiot, I'm not a religious fanatic. I am however sceptical, because that is human nature. Maybe if you look hard enough in the video you can see the illuminati creating the new world order while secretly plotting to poison us via chem-trails.

"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God entity

#5    Sir Wearer of Hats

Sir Wearer of Hats

SCIENCE!

• 10,303 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

hang on - you say it happens on 02 -06, but the second of June 2013 hasn't happened yet! I call shenanigans!! ;)

I must not fear. Fear is the Mind-Killer. It is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and to move through me. And when it is gone I will turn the inner eye to see it's path.
When the fear is gone, there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

#6    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:12 PM

Hey mr. Sceptic. Why not just say "I have a feeling it's not UFO, but I still respect your view." for once?

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#7    Robbo

Robbo

Psychic Spy

• 1,314 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

Everyone can believe what they want, but sometimes it is so obvious that people are wrong, it becomes painful to read. It's annoying because I take the idea of life existing elsewhere very seriously and people who scream UFO!! at everything cheapen the subject...it's like those who claim to see Jesus on everything from a nacho to a dog's ****.

"When you've done things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God entity

#8    Mikko-kun

Mikko-kun

New life

• 1,475 posts

• Observation, individual resourcefulness... what would we be without them?

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:42 PM

That's the Neptune effect, in astrological terms. You see what you want to see, simple as that. If that's the case. It's very easy for others to discern usually, but the person itself may struggle to realise what it is, and only the person having it can bring oneself back to reality. It's like dreaming when you're awake. The word belief may bear a harmless tone for most, but when you direct the belief itself too much, it can become very Neptunian-illusion like. Neptune isn't a bad planet which forces you illusions per say, it's just that it's not the easiest planet to deal with. Those of us who know how to deal with it have usually learned it the hardest way.

Back to topic, the picture of the link didn't show. Not that I'm an expert, but it'd had been nice to see. :(

I've been born again 31,8,2014 approximately 21:35 local time. A moment free of clutter in the mind, emancipating myself like an escapist, allowing myself to breathe life in a stronger, less physical level... though it does resonate to physical world. It's the oomph.

#9    AsteroidX

AsteroidX

Government Agent

• 3,570 posts

• it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

02 -06

also known as February 6

#10    SurgeTechnologies

SurgeTechnologies

Psychic Spy

• 1,248 posts

• "Why not take what seems to me the only chance of escaping what is otherwise the sure destruction"

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:44 PM

Right " Ol'Shiny NASA " is flawless and they are very disclosed and they share their findings 100% in light of truth... and i am George Obama..Nice to meet you...
NASA hasn't really been honest very much... They fed you people what they wanted too... you bought it clean.. i am not saying they didnt achieve alot ... They are very succesful as government agency...and space agency, but they supressed material too or missinformed it..

@ ELQ: Start watching this video from 11.20 on and you will see some amazing space phenomena which was misstaken for " ET " activity...Enjoy:

That was only space phenomena we dont understand pretty beatiful stuff..and what i am trying to say that it maybe is a UFO around that sun, but there is a slim or none chance of actual intelligent elements to it..

" Technology has exceeded our humanity. "

#11    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

View PostWearer of Hats, on 09 February 2013 - 09:39 PM, said:

hang on - you say it happens on 02 -06, but the second of June 2013 hasn't happened yet! I call shenanigans!! ;)

I think You will find it is February the 6th 2013, and not the 2nd of June 2013...

Posted Image

#12    WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

WhyDontYouBeliEveMe

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 489 posts

• When i'm right,no one remembers!
    When i'm wrong no one forgets !

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

coool they must be just as big as our planet .. those ufo's    i think they are real . these are not the first images of ufo;s near the sun :D death star :D

#13    DingoLingo

DingoLingo

Psychic Spy

• 1,100 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 12:48 AM

View PostAsteroidX, on 09 February 2013 - 10:44 PM, said:

also known as February 6

then it should be

06-02 ;)

#14    Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

• Never put off until tomorrow what you can do today...
    As You don't know what tomorrow bring's.......

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:31 AM

View PostDingoLingo, on 10 February 2013 - 12:48 AM, said:

then it should be

06-02 ;)

America uses the format....   MM/DD/YEAR  not the format  DD/MM/YEAR

Posted Image

#15    Hawkin

Hawkin

LiverEatenJohnson

• 1,608 posts

• Some say he is dead.
    Some say he will never be.

Posted 10 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

As usual blurry images. Can't see any ET's doing the Tango. I'm open minded to the possibilities, But need something clear and define
if your're going to make an eye opener.

It's good to have some skepticism so you won't be gullible & naïve. But to much skepticism can make you arrogant & egotistical.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users